Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Liam Riley


I walk up to Melissa, she's in black lingerie and she's licking her lips at me. Her black and blonde hair matched her lack of clothing and her ice blue eyes looked down on my body seductively. She has never looked more sexy. I looked down at myself, surprised to see that I'm wearing red lingerie to match her black. Suddenly she jumps on me, crashing kisses on me and unbuttoning my bra. I'm confused but I keep on kissing her, and running my hands all over her body. We fall on her bed, which appeared out of no where. I kissed down her cheek to her neck, my hands exploring down her sides. I unclasp her bra and fit my hands over both of her breasts.

Suddenly she vanishes and all I see is the darkness of my room and the warmth of my sheets. Great, it was a dream I think to myself. Curious as to why I'd be thinking this is a mystery but I feel like I can't fight it. Like one of those girl crushes straight girls have. I don't know, I sit up and rub my eyes. Wondering when I will stop feeling this way about Melissa. I lay my head against my pillow again and fall once more into slumber.

When I woke up, I got a shower quickly and brushed my teeth. Sierra, Katrina, Melissa and I were going to the local Mini putt for the afternoon. So I had to look my best and hope that Melissa was terrible at it. They arrived shortly after 12:30. As I opened the door I saw Melissa with her clothes from 'LINK' on. The lacy polka dot skirt with her black combat boots and the 'finger to trigger' shirt. She looked so gorgeous, Sierra and Katrina followed neatly behind. Holding hands, but Sierra still looked uneasy about it.

I finished my lunch and we left. I was quiet on the ride, not to quiet so that they would think anything of it, but enough for them to play it off. I couldn't keep my mind off of Melissa's body in my dream, her hair, and her lips glistening. I watched Melissa laugh as if in slow motion. Her face stretching as she reacts to Sierra's joke, my eyes can't pull away from her, their in a fixed gaze. I notice Katrina looking at me curiously, I ignore and continue my blissful stare. But it was broken when my head collided with the seat in front of me. I hadn't realized that in my stare I had forgot my seat belt and flew forward when Sierra slammed on the breaks when an idiotic driver decided to go through a red light. Unfortunately for me, I smashed my forehead in the metal part of the seat. I sit back and feel my head and notice the crimson blood that now accompanies my hand.

        'Oh, Are you alright Elysia?!' Melissa yelps

        'Yea, Just hurts a little' I replied, feeling the bump on my head

Melissa leans over and looks at my cut, her perfume is in my nose range and smells beautifully. She kisses my head and butterflies attack up my throat and down my stomach.

        'Thanks' I whimper out

        'We're here, and thank god' Sierra says


        'I'll take Elysia into the bathroom to get cleaned up, you guys get the balls and clubs. It's dark no one         will see the cut' She said Half Laughing

        'Thanks, Of course you don't want to hang out with a girl whose got a gash out of her head' I         laughed back

We walked into the mini putt, the bright outdoors was vanquished with the purple black lights of the glow in the dark mini put. The only normal light was at the till and in the bathrooms where Katrina and I headed upon arriving. We stepped in just as the only occupants left, Katrina went straight to a stall and I stood at the mirror analyzing my injury. Katrina exit's the stall and turns on the tap. The bathroom was painted black walls with splatters of neon paint all other. The stalls were metallic grey and the sinks were porcelain white. With Large mirrors above each sink. It was small, around 5 stalls. Katrina puts the tissue paper under the running water, and dabs my now drying blood. She looks me in the eyes as she does so.

        'Elysia, What's up with you and Melissa?' She asks
        
        'How do you mean?' I answer nervously

        'Every time She looks at you, you look away then if you look back she looks away.'        
        'She Looks at me?' I ask too excitedly

        'Do you.. Uh.. Like her?' Katrina asks

        'Well, yea she's a good friend'

        'No, You know what I mean'

        'In which way do you mean' I say playing stupid

        'In a Lesbian way Elysia. Do you Have a crush on her?'

Now I only have known Katrina for about a month but I felt compelled to talk to her about it.

        'Ok, It's like I can't keep my eyes off her. I want to just get close to her. I had this dream about her,         where we were making out and stuff and I can't stop thinking about it.' I say

        'Wow, well. Hunny, I think you might like girls' She said jokingly

        'No s**t?'
Right then, Melissa comes in. I kick Katrina for her giggle and smile at Melissa.

        'Ok? Well We're ready? How's it looking Elysia?' She says curiously

        'Doesn't hurt as much, I think its fine' I answer quickly

        'Ok, well come on' She says.

Katrina throws the bloody wet tissue paper in the garbage and we return to the darkness. I picked the Neon Orange ball, Melissa had Green, Sierra had Light Blue and Katrina had Yellow. We step into the 1st hole, luckily we are the only people there. Everyone had just finished up.

        ' Ok So Sierra goes first, then Me, then Melissa then Elysia. Good?'

We all agreed and Sierra set her ball on the tee.

        'So I'm going to pose a question to you two.' Katrina asked 'Have either of you liked girls, or are you         strictly c**k riders?'

I Took this opportunity to make any slight move I could.

        'I have thought about it, Yes I have had small crushes on a few girls so yes. I have.' I glance over at         Melissa, she blushes

        'I� Well� Yes.' She blushes

        'Guys, I'm going to make my shot so let's go?'

Sierra Lines her club up and hit's the ball. It rolls through the hole in the rock, bounces off the wall and goes straight in the hole. Katrina Cheers and hugs Sierra, goes for a kiss but Sierra pulls away and pushes her off.
        
        'What's wrong?' Katrina Asked

        'I Don't want to do that here'

        'We're are the only ones in sight, no one except those two can see us?'

        'Still, They don't want to see it, and what if someone overheard or turned the corner'

        'I hate it when you do that Sierra. I'm not afraid nor should you be. You are no better then those         homophobic losers, your are just succumbing to their wishes. To shut up and hide.'

        'It's polite Kat!'

        'I wanted a small peck, that's not anything to ask. You just don't want anyone to know about us!'

        'That's not true'

        'Then kiss me! What do you have to lose?'

        'Fine'

The girls leaned in and they gave each other a spiteful kiss. Katrina Lines up her ball and makes her shot, it goes through the hole and bounces off the wall much like Sierra's shot but Katrina hit the ball harder, too hard, and it past the hole went to the other side and stopped close to the hole. Melissa went up and failed, it came right back to her. She tried again and got in half way. I went and I hit it nicely to the left of the hole. We finished the rest of the game taking our turns. Melissa and I would attempt at making jokes but the other two wanted none of it. About a half hour we left the dark cold, neon filled mini putt and ventured outside. The instant heat and light burned my eyes, I bowed my head and covered my eyes to shield myself from the rays of sunshine. We stepped into the car, and as quiet as ever, drove home. But not the entire drive was so hushed. Close to my house where Sierra was dropping Melissa and I off, Katrina started to argue with her. They went off like a bullet, spitting things of the unpleasant at each other. Words that wouldn't be allowed in your everyday Christian church. We pulled into my drive way, curiously my parents weren't home and My sister was still out at her camp. The two fighting females stepped out of the car as if to walk Melissa and I to the door. The fighting however did not cease.

        'You never think about anyone's feelings but your own!' Katrina yelled

        'Not true! I just don't feel comfortable! That's not my fault?!' Sierra responded

        'Yea right? We've had a million talks about being open and I've tried to to hold your hand or anything but I cant, I'm sorry I kind of want to hold you. You always say your going to work on it, but it's all         lies' Katrina ranted

        'Look, I'm doing the best I can with this! What do you want'

        'I want the truth'

        'Well Kat, I most likely wont ever like to be open. So there, the truth'

        'Fine, Whatever Sierra. I can't deal with you, I need someone that can be open and if your too self         centered to do that one thing for me'

        'That's enough Kat!'

        'No, Sierra, I'm sick of it! We're over'

Melissa and I both gasped when Katrina said that. Sierra had seemed more upset then ever. She just got into her car and drove away. Katrina pulled out her cell phone and called a friend to pick her up. When Katrina was picked up, Melissa and I went into the house.


© 2008 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
oh my!!!

i cant wait to read more .. pleeeease b quick!!!

and i wana know who's gonna die in the story .. please let me know when you post the other chapters

very interesting

i never knew gay literature was that fun .. but i knew lesbians were cool girls .. always loved them .. i have many gay and lesbian friends and i think this kinda story is very well written

great job!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 3, 2008


Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing