Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Liam Riley


It's been almost 2 weeks since the camping trip, and I'm due to get my period any day now, but its not coming. I'm freaked out, what if I'm pregnant to that sicko's kid? I haven't been spending much time with Melissa, or Sierra. Sierra has been busy with Katrina, and Melissa's been in her lonesome since the trip just like I. Sierra and Katrina are very cute together, they truly love each other. You can see that by the way they look in each other's eyes. It's as if you can see what they would be saying to each other 'I love you dear', and things like ' I wanna hold you for the rest of my life'. My strange feelings for Melissa had been growing as well, I have been thinking off those nights camping when her petite body was entangled with mine. Her Black-Blonde hair swept over my face. He cute button nose so clear and simple breathing in the oxygen as she sleeps. He lips were small and pursed in her sleep. I don't know what it is but I cant keep my eyes off of her when I am with her. I looked in the mirror, The cut on my neck had almost healed and my hands were scarred up now.
I studied my dark brown hair, I got a haircut recently so its shoulder length and curly. My bangs just brushing my face, I traced over my eyes. The green/blue mix have been staying green for a while. A deep emerald green, which illuminates with the dark hair. I didn't like my nose, it was too big in my point of view. My lips were normal, my top lip was a tad bit thinner then normal. But my bottom lip was full and ready for some kisses.

A few days went by and I got really worried, I hadn't got my period and I was suppose to.

Knock Knock

I was home alone, my parents were at work and Melonie was at camp. Curious, I walked over to the window and say a familiar van parked in my driveway. Sierra.

        'Open Up Elysia!' Sierra exclaimed

        'Ok, I'm coming' I yelled back at her.

I walked down the hall, and opened my mahogany door. Immediately the girl wrapped her arms around me and all I could see was her blonde hair, I managed to pull her in and shut the door while she was attached to me. Once she pulled off, I asked what was wrong.

        'Katrina and I got in a fight' She sobbed

        'What?! What happened?

        'Well, we were she wanted to go to a movie but I'm not ready to go out in public and she's getting pissed off because I can't and I'm tired of her being mad at me for that'

Sierra and Katrina have been together for about 7 months now, and what I've seen of them they are proud of themselves but sierra is still afraid of the public and she doesn't want to get hurt, or Katrina to get hurt.

        'I didn't know who else to go to, you were always the one with advice' Sierra told me

        'Okay, well. You have to look at Katrina's point of view. She wants to be open and yes its scary but         do you really want to not be you for the rest of your life because some jerk has a problem with love?         Or do you want to be proud of your girlfriend and don't care what other people think. I'm not saying         make out with her in public, but holding hands will never hurt anybody. Yes you will get slurs, that,         unfortunately, is our society but you will feel so much more liberated.' I explained

        'Your right, wow. You make total sense! I need to stop hiding in my own shadow'

At that instance there was another knock on the door. I went over to answer it, it was Katrina! She burst in and saw Sierra sitting on the sofa, crying. She ran over and gave her a hug, and kissed her on the cheek. This wasn't the first instant where I've seen the be a couple but it was rare due to Sierra's uncomfortable fear around other people. I studied them for a while, they bodies comforted each other with every touch, they whispered so softly and calmly to each other. Katrina knew Sierra, not in the same way I did, in some ways more then me though. I knew Sierra's past and who she is, Katrina understands her, and what she doesn't even know about herself. She can close her eyes and tell what's wrong with her just by listening to her and she knows how to calm her down instantly. I believe love helps in all that but it's a part of Katrina that can do this. The blonde girls dive in a hug, sierra soaking Katrina's shirt with tears. Pulling away, I could see Katrina's green eyes sparkle with tears from the fight they must have had before they came here. Sierra's blue eyes were already wet, and looked as if they were engulfed with the sea. I decided to give them so alone time, so I walked over to the kitchen to poor us all a glass of juice. That's when I remembered the dilemma I was encountering before the interruption. My possible pregnancy with creeper man's baby. I returned to the Living room.

        'Uh guys not to be rude or nothing but I have to head out. You guys can stay here if you'd like and talk or whatever' I joked

        'Yea, okay thanks. We might stay here, I feel kind of tired. Do you mind if we took a nap?' Sierra         asked timidly

        'Oh yea go ahead, use my bed. I don't care. But if you want to�' I paused and luckily they         seemed to know what I was talking about

        'We wont in your bed' Katrina added

        'Thanks, Here, I poured you guys some juice. Enjoy' I replied as I grabbed my shoes, slipped them         on and left.

I didn't know where to go but I didn't want to bother them with this because they were dealing with enough things. So I headed down my street towards the mall when I realized I should go to Melissa. She's had a scare before so this would be easier to do with her. Grinning at my decision I turned around and headed down Gardway St. which is one road of my street, Hilltop Drive. As I walked I past two story homes with beautiful flower gardens in the front, and glorious decorations on their houses, making them look rich and snazzy. In the driveway was expensive silver vans and cars, and some even had sports cars and vintage cars. The lawns were always a bright healthy green and the trees blew gracefully in the wind, making it look like a Hollywood home. I turned the corner onto an alleyway which didn't look so pretty. There was garbage lining the floor and over grown roots growing through the concrete. A black broken fence lined the sides ad graffiti covered everywhere possible. The dark seemed to surround this area as if the sun itself frowned upon this area of land. It was cool and chilly, Goosebumps arrived quickly on my body. My walk slowed down to a cautious walk, as I finished the last leg of the alley way. Jetting out of the mouth the warm sun hit me with an invited speed, I took my breathe and basked in the warmth for a second, then headed on down the road to Melissa's house Her address is 43 Girklore Drive. Walking pat the houses, I finally saw hers. I started in a run to her door. Knocked loudly 3 times and waited. She opened the door and saw me, smiled and invited me in. Her smile was so adorable, the faint lips of her just lined her straight white teeth. I was so envious that all of her teeth fit together perfectly. I hugged her tight and smelt that she had showered that morning. I stayed there smelling her Strawberry shampoo, filling my lungs with it. I pulled away and stared into her Ice blue eyes, they looked like an ice had really glazed over deep blue waters and was painted on her eyes. They always amazed me. She smiled in embarrassment and took my hand, led me to her room and we sat down on her bed.

        'So what's up?' She said Immediately

        'I have been due for a week now, and no signs' I sighed

        'What? So, So you think your� pregnant?'

        'I don't know I'm so freaked out!'

        'Well I have one way of testing that theory so how long has it been since�' She stopped

        'Well I was supposed to get my period about 6 days ago'

        'Okay, perfect' She said

She walked over to the bathroom in her room and went shuffling in her drawers. Her room hadn't changed since the last time I was here. The walls were still orange and black with posters and stickers everywhere or her favourite bands and concerts. Her room was always messy and she only had one bookcase with a few maybe 10 books on it. All on the topic of serial killers and war crimes and heavy stuff like that. She had a picture of all 3 of us from that night we went to the park hung up. She had it photo shopped to say B.F.F. Her bed was small, single, but it fit all 3 of us fine sometimes. She returned with a funny rectangular box, opened it up and took out a thermometer looking thing. Then I realized it's a pregnancy test. She waved it, and smiled.

        'Bathrooms yours' She said handing to me. 'Pee on that strip thingy, then wait and call me in' She         continued

I nodded in agreement and headed to the bathroom, once inside I took a deep breath and concentrated on my life. I felt a slight pain in my ovaries. It was cramps! I was never so happy to feel those. After the cramps cued a slight wet feeling. I took off my pants and underwear as fast as possible and sat on the toilet. I took a piece of toilet paper and wiped between my legs and was relieved to see the red streak of blood.

        'Melissa!'

She ran in the bathroom and looked questionably at me, noticing the pregnancy test laying on the floor untouched.

        'What? What's wrong?'

        'Where are your tampons?' I smiled

She followed suit and got me one, then left the bathroom. When I came out she jumped on me and we hugged spinning around. I toppled on her bed and she fell on top of me. Straddling me, I could feel my insides get nervous. She was staring at me, and before I knew it her head was slowly heading in for mine. She was so close her hair was tickling my face but she came closer, licking her lips. I licked mine and raised my arms to wrap around her head. Her lips just gently brushed mine.

RING RING

She jumped off and answered the phone. I cursed at the timing.



© 2008 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
how romantic
you make me wanna fall in love :P

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 3, 2008


Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing