Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Liam Riley


I woke up earlier then everyone. I decided to go for a jog in the morning. I got up and put on some shorts and a tank top. It was around 6 am, I left the tent and tied up my runners and took off. The nature was beautiful, I ran up and down the roads of the camp. I was the only soul alive at this hour, everyone was in their slumber. I ran around the different sections of the camp for at least an hour, looking at all the other tents and campsites. Then I tore off to the beach for some more difficult running. The water was calm, silent and a small hint of fog rested over the glossy surface. As I ran, the sun's orange appearance glistened in the water giving a colourful glow to the atmosphere. Sweat started to swell on my body although the air was crisp and moist from the early morning due. The sand beneath my feet crumbled with each step forcing my leg muscles to propel me forward without the help of solid friction. Tired, I sat down on a large rock that was just hinting out of the water. I caught my breathe and watched to silent, untouched earth wake itself.

Crack

I turned around quickly to see what had caused such a noise and this hour in the morning. I could see nothing, my heart began to race as the mysterious noise causing thing crept further cause more cracks. I could feel my heart beat and my blood pumped faster through my body. I was ready to bolt from the area when the thing that created the noise poked its furry head from the tree, stared at me and walked away. It was merely a deer, looking for some moist leaves to munch on before the humans invaded the area. I felt bad for the deer, it can only feed in it's favourite spot and early hours of the day, for any time else would be to problematic for it. Suddenly I felt a warm, unwelcome hand grab my shoulder. I was stunned in fear, I only listened to the breathing of my intruder. As I sat there, quivering, the intruder moved it's face closer to my ear. The small facial
hair tickled my ear and it's moist breathe lingering around my face.

        'Hello, You Don't know me but I know you'

At that instance the man, whom I figured from the low tone of his voice, wrapped one of his dirty hands around my mouth and yanked me into the woods. He pulled a knife out and whipped me on my back, thrusting the knife at me. This was my first look at my attacker, it was the creepy man from the beach! He smiled a mostly toothless grin. He was wearing a black hooded sweater with some dirt stains and some other ones I couldn't recognize, not that I wanted to know. He wore baggy, ripped blue jeans and some very old looking white runners that were tore up and his show laces were untied. His hair was messy and his face has acme all over it. He had bushy eyebrows and a scar running down from his forehead to his cheek. He smelt of B.O and looked as if he hadn't washed in weeks.

        'P-p-please D-don't Hurt M-me' I said still shocked with fear

        'I want hurt you�much. Just sit still like a good little girl and it will be over soon'

I shook with fear but decided to do as he said and sit there, maybe killing me wasn't his intention. He wanted the control, he was one of those psychopaths that just wanted to control women. That thought ran through my head until he breathed his disgusting words again.

        'Take off those short dear, this wont take long.' He grinned placing his hands inside his pants and         moved it around.

I sat there with a gasped face, he wanted to rape me. No way was I letting him anywhere near me. I got up quickly to run but he jumped on top of me and dug his knife close to my neck.

        'Now, Now my sweet, I wont use this, if you let me use that' He pointed to his groin.

Tears were welling up in my eyes, I shook my head no and tried to break free of his grasp but he wouldn't let me go. He reached into one of his large pockets and pulled out a roll of duct-tape. He grinned and forced my hands to a tree above me. He wrapped the tape around my wrists a few times then around the tree. He returned his knife to my neck and smiled. Then he moved one hand down to my shorts, I kicked and tried to move him away, but I must have angered him. He took the knife and moved his head close to my face. He smiled once more and made a small painful cut on my neck. Not enough to make critical damage but enough to make me bleed. I thought it was best if I just let him do it. It would be over soon. I knew his face, he wouldn't get away with it. With his hands he tore off my shorts and underwear. Pulled down his pants just past his groin and trusted at me hard. A wave of pain hit me hard, I gasped and dug my nails in the tree I was attached to. More and more he hit my insides hard, and I wished this would be over. He picked up his speed and tears flowed freely down my face. He let out a moan of pleasure and pulled out. He kicked me hard in the side. The surprise attacked sent pain through my ribs and to my lungs. Loosing my breathe for a little. He then spit on me and ran into the forest. Leaving me tied up, pants down, and vulnerable. As I was contemplating how to get my hands free, I noticed a glistening metal beside me. HE LEFT THE KNIFE! I could use it to cut my hands free, but how do I get it? I used my legs, and my flexibility and kicked it near my hands. I grabbed it and gnawed away at the tape. Cutting my hands accidentally, until I was free. I took a second to look back at the now bloodstained tape and looked at my hands. They were bleeding but not cut too badly. I pulled up my shorts and brushed myself off. I didn't want to stay there in fear the creepy guy came back to kill me. I ran as fast as my now broken body would allow me. Each step pounded my insides and hurt me hard. I reached our campsite just over a half hour of running. The girls were up and looked relieved when I showed up, but worried when they saw the dried blood on my neck and hands, and clothes. I looked dirty, and sweaty and hurt. Melissa Dove on me with a hug and kissed me on the cheek. Blushing at her action, he blonde-black hair was un-combed and no makeup outlined her ice blue eyes. Sierra and Katrina walked out from their tent and smiled. Both of their blonde hair looked as if none of them have made any attempts at hygiene, no one had makeup.

        'Where have you been? Are you okay? What happened?' Melissa started with her questions

I contemplated telling them for a second but just kept quiet. It wouldn't be fair to ruin their weekend.

        'Don't worry I'm fine, I fell while on a jog this morning. Then I got lost coming back, I'm sorry I didn't         leave any word of where I was' I lied quickly

        'You sure scared us! F**k, We thought you were taken or something' Sierra blurt out

        'Yea, I mean I like to keep friends I make' Katrina attempted at a joke.

        'Elysia? Are you sure your ok, you look dizzy and gross' Melissa added

        'Yes guys I'm alright. I fell into this thorny bush patch and cut my hands and neck. I'm alright!' I         explained once more

After that morning the girl kept a watchful eye over me. We headed to the shower facility where we showered
up and got ready for the day. Again we spent it with beer but I didn't participate so much in those, for fear of the guy still watching. When we got back we started to pack up all of the unnecessary gear into the car, for we were leaving that late afternoon. We went swimming, of course I kept my eye on the beach and all around me. Finally it was time for us to leave so we packed up the tents and everything deciding we would stop for dinner. While we were exiting the camp, I looked back and breathed heavily. Finally this, and that was behind me. I could move on. The drive home was silent until Katrina insinuated conversation.

        'So, babe? Am I going back to your place?'

        'I don't see why not? My parents are out of town so'

        'Can we-' Katrina started but I interrupted her

        'Guys, I didn't fall.' I blurted

        'Well We knew that!' Melissa Exclaimed

        'What did happen Elysia?' Sierra said cautiously.

        'Well, do you remember that creepy guy from the beach? Well, while I was running he surprised me         and dragged me into the woods�' As I went into detail of my terrifying recount of my rape, their

        stunned faces made me feel worse.
        'Well, One thing, did he use a condom?' Melissa asked

My face went blank. I don't know, oh my gosh I have no idea!

        'OH NO! HE DIDN'T DID HE?' Katrina yelled

        'I don't know!' I exclaimed almost crying

        'This is serious guys, I'm turning around to talk to the camp officials.'

        'NO! please? If we stop or go back, he might get our info. Just leave it'

        'We can't just leave it!' Katrina argued

        'Yes, if you guys love me we will!' I argued. I don't know why I kept his dirty self secret.

We drove for another half hour in silence.

        'Are any of you hungry?' Sierra asked quietly

        'A little' I responded

        'Yes, I am. I'm starving!' Melissa complained

'There's a fast food diner on the next exit we can stop there'

We stopped there, ate and returned to the road. Arriving home late, I ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep.


© 2008 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
simply wow!!!





Posted 15 Years Ago


La la la. You already know what I think of this.
AMAZING.
:)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2008


Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing