Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Smitten Drive

Chapter 9

Two days later...

It's about eight o'clock and I'm sweeping the floor one last time befor I close the place for the night. Yesterday and today were both pretty uneventful. I found out Josh was sick to his stomach and for some reason Jessica hasn't been answering her phone. I've just been working and sleeping. I haven't even gotten high in the past two days. The old man has stayed out of my hair and my mom is still sober. For the most part my life has been really boring.

As I finished sweeping I was about to close up the store then I saw a car pull in. I didn't recognize the car, so I figured it just another customer. Lots of times my friends would come and see me during work. The car door opened and a man with long brown hair, probably two or three inches longer than mine, got out of the car. He wore and pair of tan cargo pants and he had on some kind of dirty shirt, the logo that used to be on it was completely wore off. He walked up to the store and I walked behind the counter and sat on the little stool that I put back there. He entered and looked around at the place for a few moments then walks up to the counter. He had a tired, sad look on his face.

"How are you doing today young man?" He asked in a very polite voice.

"I'm doing good glad my work day is almost over....You?" I said.

He completely disregarded my question. "Are you Ian?"

"...I am.." I wasn't what to think of this guy.

"I'm Charles....Jessica's father."

"OH! Nice to meet you." I reached out shake his hand but he looked away and kind of paced back and forth.

"Jessica ran away the night that you two went out." He looked at me probably to see if I looked guilty. "No one has seen her since...I'm really worried about her.."

I was shocked. "Sir...I'm sorry...I don't know where she could have gone. I've been trying to get ahold of her myself, but she hasn't been asnwering the phone."

"I'm worried about her because she doesn't have a cell phone and she looked kind of sick when she got home that night....Did anything that I should know about happen?" He looked at very suspicously.

I pondered on whether or not I should tell about the old man, I decided not to him the whole thing, "We went to look at some old ruins and some animal in the woods scared us quite bad, but we left and nothing else happened."

"Okay well if you think of anything else, then give me a call." He then reached out to shake my hand.

"Will do...uhh..sir." Then he left.

I couldn't believe that Jessica had just run-away. I thought that if she ever did something like that then she would tell at least me or Josh. I talked to Josh though and even though he was sick he probably would of still told me. I was really worried about her. That means she was out in the streets for two nights and about to be three.

I closed the place up about fifteen minutes early, but I didn't care. The Shop was the last thing on my mind right now. I hoped to God that she was alright. I got in my car and lit a cigarette, I wasn't sure whether to cry or be mad. I loved her with all of my heart, and if that old man is after us then she whouldn't be out there alone. Then an idea struck me...Did she run away so she wouldn't be found by the old man? I'm sure that the old man wouldn't f**k with her in her own house. The sun almost completely set and I decided that I would drive around and look for a little while.

I went to the park first. She anywhere in the main park, but I figured I would take a walk up into the woods where we usually go. I had put a flashlight in my car after the ruins incident and now I'm glad I did. I walked up the opening of the woods. They looked pretty creepy at night. My gut was telling me to turn around and let the cops deal with it, but I couldn't do that. I started off into the woods. Even though the air was warm, there was a breeze blowing through the trees that made a slight whistling sound and gave me goosebumps. I shined the flashlight everywhere looking for her. I called her name a few times, but not to much because I didn't want to get attention from anyone else. I had heard that some homeless people camp out up in these woods because not very many people travel them and they are right near town. Even with the flashlight I couldn't see that far ahead. The night was really thick in the woods. The moonlight snuck through the trees every once and awhile but not very often.

I heard some foot-steps over to my right and I quickly turned and shined the flashlight in that direction. I didn't see anything. So I yelled her name as loud as I could. Then I heard her! I heard Jes yelling my name from a ways away. I couldn't tell which direction it was coming from so I just waited and listened. Searching frantically with the flashlight. The I saw her running up over a hill, through the trees. I ran to her, keeping the light on her. When we met I went to wrap my arms around her but she pushed by me and told me to run. I looked back and I saw a guy in a big winter coat running. He was quite a ways behind but I didn't want to let him catch up. Jes was already running down the path. I ran my fastest to catch up but she was fast runner. We reached the end of the woods and just kept on running. I yelled at her that I was parked near the frisbee field so she just ran right to my car and got in. When I got there I was completely out of breath. I got in the car and drove off as quickly as I could. Jessica was crying.

"What were you doing out there?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath. I really needed to quit smoking.

"There is a uhh...(sniff)..a marijuana patch a couple miles in there." Jessica looked at me and grabbed my hand. "I'm so glad you came."

I didn't ask anymore questions for a few minutes because I'm sure she was scared. I was going to bring her to my house but she told me that she had to get back to where she was staying. I didn't think Jessica had any other friends than Josh and I. She told me that she met a girl when she was walking the streets yesterday and she was going to let Jes stay with her. Her name was Alice, and apparently Alice dropped her off to get some weed and told her to call when she had gotten it. Some homelss bum for some reason thought that the pot was his. I didn't say it, but if Alice didn't want to go with her then she should have at least given her a damn flashlight. I mean, what kind of friend is she?

Jessica showed me how to get to Alice's house. I had to go down a long dirt road that led to a small, old house. It didn't looke very welcoming. The door was one of those metal doors painted red. It was rusted though. The house had siding, but it was very dirty. The lawn looked decent...I guess that's a good thing. I looked at the clock and it was about ten o'clock.

"Well, I guess I'll let you go...When can we hang out again?" I wanted to just take Jes home, but she really wanted to come here. I couldn't argue with her.

"Well..." She looked at me with her beautiful sweet eyes. "We are having a party tonight and I would love for you to stay....please?" Jessica was almost begging.

"I suppose so, just for you though." I really didn't want to, but if I could be with Jes then I wouldn't mind it.

She leaned over a kissed me on the lips and she got out of the car. I grabbed my cigarettes and got out as well. We walked up to the door holding hands, she kissed me one more time before walking in. The front door walked into the kitchen. It was a normal, decently clean kitchen with several bottles of liquor on the table. There was whiskey, vodka, rum, and burben. We walked into the living and there was Alice. I was expecting to be kind of trashy but instead, she was the opposite. Alice had long golden brown hair, tan skin, a tight, big breasts, just a overall very nice looking body.

"Well well well...Who is this Jes?" She stood up and walked over.

"This is Ian, the boy I was telling you about."

"Hi." I said, kind of shy.

"So this is the guy that I've heard so much about. You staying for the party?" Alice asked me, I noticed she always made full eye contact when she talked to me.

"Yeah...I suppose so." I said.

"Good." Alice smiled at me in a flirty type of way. "So where is the pot Jes?" She still kept the nice/innocent tone.

"Some homeless guy chased me through the woods, trying to f*****g kill me. Then Josh just happened to come to the rescue." Jes explained.

"Well thank God for Josh then." Alice said. She looked back at me with a flrity smile. "I have enough pot for tonight, I'll go pick some tomorrow." Then Alice walked off into her room. "Guests will be here shortly!" Alice yelled as she shut the door.

Jessica looked at me and pulled me to her room. It was pretty basic, she had a full-size bed and dresser. There was a table with some pot in it and a radio. She sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her, I guess wanting me to sit beside her.

"I'm glad you came Josh. What do you think of the place?" She scooted closer to me.

"It's pretty nice, but you know that she isn't going to let you stay here forever. Where are you going to go when she kicks you out?" Ii didn't mean to worry her but it was true.

"I don't know, I'll figure it out when the time comes."

I was about to tell her about her dad coming to work when she leaned over to kiss me. At first it seemed like all the other kisses but when she kept going instead of pulling back, I no longer cared to talk. I made-out with her for a few moments then she stopped and stared me in the eyes. She reached down and lifted up my shirt, Jes slowly took it completely off. I was leaned back into kiss her and I carefully pushed her backk so she would lay down. Ii slowly took her shirt off and to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra. Her b***s were perfect. They were decently perky and her n*****s were hard, but they didn't stick out to far. I pressed myself against her ran my hand from her neck down across her chest to her stomach. Jessica gave a slight moan and smiled. She pulled me back down to kiss me more and I could feel her waist pushing up against mine. Her breast on my chest felt amazing. The smooth skin just rubbed up against me and it immidiately gave me an erection. I had no doubt that she felt it. I was pressing hard in between her legs.

Jessica rolled over so I was underneath her, she lifted her body up slowly running her hands down my chest. She reached my pants and unbuttoned them, then she unzipped them. I couldn't of been happier. I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time. She pulled down my pants and giggled when she saw my erection poking up into my boxers like a tent. She leaned forward and kissed me one more time. The pulled her pants off. Jes did it so slowly that it was pratically teasing me. It also surprised me that she was wearing no underwear. Her vaginal area was completely clean from hair, Jessica had the perfect body for me. Then she pulled my boxers down.

"Do you like what you see?" Trying to not sound nervous, whish I was.

"Oh I think I do..."She giggled and ran each hand up oneo of my thighs all the way to my penis. "What about you sweetie?" she asked.

"I like everything I see hun." I couldn't say much more because she started stroking my penis and it felt so good I couldn't even close my mouth.

Jessica then laid back down and kissed me more. She press her whole body up against me and her hands stroked everyhwere. I ran my hands down her back and to her butt. It was smooth and soft. She smiled when I squeezed it. Jessica then saat back up and looked at me intently. She sift herself up a little bit with her knees. She grabbed my penis and put the end of it in her vagina. she slowly came down on it. At first it kind of hurt, I could tell that she doesn't have sex very often. I don't know why though, she has done every move amazing and I'm pretty sure she could make any guy happy. When her vagina started to get wet, it felt better and better. She leaned downn and started making out with me, but still moving her waist up and down. The feeling of me inside of her was incredible. It was better than any other sex I had ever had. I could hear the sound of her bodily fluids as I moved in and out. At this point we were still going kind of slow, but it still felt good. She would moan and groan the whole time. Both our hearts were beaating fast. I could feel her as she was pressed up agsinst me.

I then decided that I wasn't going to let her do all the work. I wanted her to actually think I was good at sex. I flipped her quickly, keeping my penis inside of her. I spread her legs as far as they would go. I held her by her ankles and starting f*****g her even harder. She started breathing really hard and so did I. I had to close my eyes and think about all the times Jes and I had hung out together so I wouldn't cum already. I couldn't do it for very long though, her body was just so beautiful I couldn't stand not to look at it. She started screaming and I started moaning. I leaned down to kiss still thrusting hard in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around me and she could barely kiss me. At this point her vagina was so wet I could feel the liquid seeping out of her vagina. I was pretty sure by that and the way she was screaming that she had her orgasm. I didn't want to stop though, I kind of wished this would last all night, even though I know it would be impossible for I was already sweating pretty bad. I pulled myself back and put her legs on my shoulders, I held them there for a minute then reached down to squeeze her boos. She put her hand on mine a clenched it. her other hand was on a pillow and was squeezing s**t out of it. Then she started saying some of the hottest things I had ever heard her say, like: "Ian f**k me Ian!" and "No one f***s me like you do baby." It made me feel really good.

Finally I could feel my cum build up. My senses reached there max, I could feel every little movement I made. I spread her legs and fucked harder than I have yet. She screamed louder and louder, I was sure that you could hear us in the other rooms, but I didn't care. The way she was biting her lip was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Then my body started tensing up and I slowed down. I moved in and out pushing as hard as I could. Than I felt the Cum going up my penis and I pulled out. I exploded with cum all over the blanket on the bed. Jessica took a deep breath and slowly took her legs down. I looked her in the eyes and smiled, she smiled back at me. She sat up and kissed me in a soft, sexy manner.

"I love you Jessica." I had to say it, even if she didn't feel the same way, I had to say it.

"Oh Ian....I love you too baby." she smiled and kissed me again. That was amazing I had two orgasms."

"Really?" I was surprised that I actually did that good. She nodded her head yes. "You are the most beautiful girl ever." I leaned in a kiss her this time.

She smiled and got up to get dressed. I thought the day that Jes and I had sex, it would be awkward, but it wasn't at all. It actually seemed like we were closer than ever. That's when I knew that I had found "the one". I got dressed slowly. I was still pretty tired and sweaty. When we both finished we decided that we should roll a joint and smoke it before we joined the party. I always carried my rolling papers with me, so I whipped them out and rolled one of the best looking joints I ever had. As we sat there and smoked we talked about how great the sex was. I was glad we were talking about it because most girls find it weird to talk about it, Not Jessica. I could tell that I was getting high, everything she said was funny. She laughed at everything I had said also. I didn't think life could get any better right then.

When we finished smoking Jes and I walked out of the bedroom. A few people were looking at us and smiling. I just smiled back, I didn't care. One of Jessica's friends came up and whispered something in her ear. They laughed and she started to pull Jes away.

"I'll be back hun." She said as she was being pulled.

"It's fine." Even though she was already gone.

I lit myself a cigarette and started walking around. the house very big at all but there must have been at least fifty people in it. The music was loud and the people were even louder. I wasn't a fan big parties, but I just kept reminding myself that I was here for Jes. I couldn't stop thinking about the sex we just had. I also couldn't get this grin off my face, not that I wanted to. I walked into the kitchen because I figured I would get myself a drink. Alice was in the kitchen pouring shots at the table. She saw me and winked at me. It seemed like Alice was kind of a s**t. I couldn't tell if the wink meant good going with f*****g Jes or if it meant I'm going to f**k you later. I walked over and told her I wanted a shot of whiskey. She picked up a shot glass and poured me a shot whiskey. I took the shot and the burning sensation went down my throat. I hadn't drank liquor in awhile, and I remembered why. It's not that fun to drink at all. At least the whiskey was room temperature, it always goes down smoother when it's warm. I figured what hell? I asked for another one and this time I took it with me. Instead of taking it as a shot I sipped on it every once and awhile. Alochol always works faster when your high and I was pretty damn high.

I looked around for Jessica, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went this extra den type of room that no one was in. I didn't even notice this room room when I came in. It had a couple chairs and a table. There was also a big bookshelf with lots of different books on it. the room was smal and painted a dark brown. The only light in there was a lamp next to the chair. I sat there and smoked my cigarette and sipped my whiskey some more. I didn't was to get to fucked up because I didn't know any of these people, it was kind of awkward. I liked being alone in this room. Then the door started to open slowly and in walked Alice.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." She sat down in the chair next to me. "Not a fan of parties?"

"Not really." I said.

She pulled a joint out of her cigarette pack and lit it up. She took a quick hit and passed it to me. I hit the joint and immediately felt a head-rush. The feeling was like no other I've had before. I coughed and coughed, that was some really good s**t. The joint was big too. I could tell I was going to get fucked up from that. I passed it to her instead of hitting it a second time, I needed to let my lungs recover from that.

"So how was your first time f*****g Jes?" She smiled and then hit the joint.

"It was great actually...How do you know that was our first time?" I asked.

"She told me."

"Oh."

I grabbed the joint as it was passed to me and hit it again. I felt that head-rush as before. It felt like my brain was going to explode for a second. I was amazed by it. I already felt great too. It was different kind of high. I hit it again this time, this time it felt like my brain was melting. I passed the joint to Alice. Somehow Alice and I started talking about drugs then our love lives. For some reason I was getting along with her and opening up quite easily and quickly. I drank the last of my whiskey and she offered to get me more, but I denied the offer. I was loving the feeling I had. I didn't feel tired at all. I actually felt energized and refreshed. I also realized that I was really horny. That is very abnormal considering I just had crazy sex.

Alice got up and started walking around the small room. She had her back turned to me as she was talking. "So how do you feel?" She asked me.

I watched her because it seemed like she was moving really slow and i was moving fast, but I wasn't moving at all. "I feel....good...different, but great." I didn't even really know how to explain it.

"I'm going to be honest with you Ian." She turned around smiled at me. "That joint was laced with a lot of coke."

"Coke?...As in Cocaine?" I asked, although I wasn't as surprised as I may of seemed.

"Yup." She answered.

I couldn't really be mad her, I don't know why. I loved the feeling and I was to fucked up to care. Besides, just because I did it this once doesn't mean I'll do it again. I just shrugged my shoulders and she smiled. I got up and looked at the books that were on the bookcase. Alice had lots of Stephen King books, along with Romance, Mystery, and some more horror. There were books about drugs, sex, music, more drugs. I was pretty impressed with the collection even though I had never been much of a reader. Next thing I knew Alice came up behind and me and started rubbing my back. I'm not going to lie, it felt good so I didn't stop her. she kept her hands on my back so I didn't care. She was telling me about the different books and some were better than others. Alice pointed out her favorites and the ones she hated. The her hands slowly started reaching around me and down into my pants. I quickly took her hands out of my pants and turned around. she was completely naked!

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I was practically yelling.

"Calm down there Ian." She was still talking in her innocent tone of voice. "How about you relax and f**k me like you did Jes?" Her tone made me upset more than it relaxed me. It was even kind of creepy.

"F**k that, I love Jessica and I wouldn't hurt her like that."

"Oh come on...I won't tell her." She smiled and walked closer to me. "It will be our little secret" She whispered it in my ear.

I pushed her off walked towards the door. "I'm going to find Jessica."

She stepped inbetween me and the door. "I can tell you like it anyway." I looked down at penis and it wwas hard as can be. I knew that was from the cocaine though. I pushed her out the way and walked right out of the door.

The party was as wild as ever. Everyone was dancing and talking, it seemed like the world was in slow motion. I looked around for Jes everywhere but I couldn't find her. I decided I was going to go outside to get away from the noise and think. I found my way through the people and to the front door. I opened up the door and walked outside, I could still hear the music. I lit myself a cigarette and paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do. I didn't want to leave Jes, but I really didn't want to be here. I wasn't in any shape to drive either. Also, my car is blocked by a s**t load of other cars. I didn't understand how Jes could be so hard to find in such a small house. I heard some noise coming from out back. I walked around the house to see a bunch of people hanging out. I saw Jessica standing next to the deck talking to her friend. I was so damn relieved.

"Jessica!" I waved at her and jogged up to see her.

"Hey sweetie, is everything alright?" She smiled, like nothing had happened to her, I was glad.

"I need to talk to you." She nodded her head. Waved good bye to her friend and we walked out to my car. I told her everything that had happened from the cocaine to Alice wanting to f**k me. She hugged me and sat there in disbalief. She told me that she loved me so much for getting out of there and telling her right away. She convinced me to enjoy my night and try to forget it. She promised me that she would stay with me for the rest of the night. We sat on the hood of my car and talked for a long time, and after awhile I really did feel okay. I sat there and enjoyed the feeling I had. My brain was awake and functioning better than it had ever done, or so it seemed. After about an hour of talking and kissing we deccided we would go back to her bedroom.

We went back inside, I was kind of scared to see Alice again. I saw her walk into her room with a guy on one of her hands. She was going to be busy for awhile. I couldn't help chuckle at the fact that she was such a big w***e. I rolled another joint and this one was nice and big. I needed a good bit of weed to bring me down from this upper. We smoked the joint as we laid on her bed and cuddled. After awhile the music got turned down and we could hear a few cars leave. Jessica and I just stayed in her room totally stoned out of our minds. We smoked so much that the weed had out-weighed the coke. Jes and I cuddled up with each other naked and made-out for awhile. Then we both fell asleep. I felt great and I couldn't of been happier having her sleep naked wrapped up in my arms.



© 2010 Smitten Drive


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on April 22, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2010


Author

Smitten Drive
Smitten Drive

Richfield, Eastern, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Wrting for no one else other than myself. I fill paper with ideas and stories buried deep within my ever-spinning mind. Most call me Mark Wetherby and I have a love for writing and music. I surely .. more..

Writing