Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Smitten Drive

Chapter 13

Who knows when this takes place?

My eyes are opening slowly. Everything is blurry, and dark. I had a horrible headache. I held my head because of the horrible pain that was there. I felt blood running all the way down the left side of my face. This pain is unbearable. I wanted to scream and punch the walls, it's a good thing I didn't because the walls were cement. It was almost pitch black in this room. My eyes were slowly getting used to the darkness. I was all alone in this room. It looked kind of like a basement, except no windows of any sort. God damn! My head hurts so bad. Why did this have to happen to me. I was completely sober now, the pain obviously outweighed the high.

Jes and Josh! I wonder where they are, of if they are okay. At least they got put to sleep rather that knocked out. I heard a noise over in the corner of the room, I leaned a little closer and saw that it was a mouse. Great, there is a mouse in here. When the mouse saw me it ran back into a little hole that had in the wall. I stood up and immiediatly sat down because of the pain. Everytime I moved my head ached. Then a metal door slowly screeched open and the old man stood in the doorway.

"I'm glad your awake son." The old man said in a sly, evil sounding voice.

"What the f**k do you want?!" I yelled at him.

"Now now." The old man grabbed by the neck and slammed me up against the wall. The pain made me want to pass out. "If you yell at me again I'll do worse than just hit you with a piece of wood." I sat there in silence as he slowly let my neck free. "Her take these you p***y." He gave me four small circular shaped white pills. I recognized them from when I did morhine once with Josh at a party.

If I took all four I would probably pass out, hopefully I might go into a coma. I built up a good amount of saliva in my mouth, for I wasn't about to ask the old man for something to drink. Once I got enough spit I swaloowed all four of them at one. I did it fast so they would desolve in my outh and leave a horrible taste. The old man watched me swallow the pills and left without saying a word. He slowly shut the metal door that gave off an awful screeching sound. The room was pitch black again, the light from the open door now left me blinded. The old man moved very slow and he often looked like he struggled to walk. How in the hell was he able to capture three young teenagers? I had no idea and perhaps I never would know, but I had to figure out a way to get out of here. I really really wish I was with my friends. This situation wouldn't be nearly as bad if I had someone to talk to.

The morphine was kicking in and my whole body was going numb. I had horrible cotton-mouth, but I wasn't going to complain because I couldn't feel the pain from the gash in my head at all. My eyes got heavy, but I was kind of scared to fall asleep. I tried to stand up but my body didn't agree. I couldn't move my legs, the morhine outweighed my own strength. I took of my polo leaving me in a white under shirt. I used the polo to clean the blood of my face and head. I was a bloody firsty mess. Once my eyes got used to the dark again I noticed an old toilet in the corner of the room. I'm glad I noticed because I had to piss really bad. Once again I couldn't move...S**t. I figured I would wait until it wore off a little bit, but before I knew it my eyes were closing and there was nothing I could do about it.

When I awake the morphine had wore off. I immediately noticed my throbbing head. When my vision got unblurry and I became full concious I saw Josh and Jes sleeping on the hard ground just lie was. I was really glad to see my friends in there. I crawled over to Jes and shooker lightly to wake her.

"Jes wake up sweetie." Her eyes slowly opened and she sat up.

"Josh!" She trhew her arms around me hard enough to remind me of my splitting headache. I really wish the man would bring me more drugs. "Where am I? I just remember taking some pills and few minutes later I was out like light."

"He gave you morphine." I kissed her and ran my fingers through her hair. "I don't really know where we are but at least we are together." I smiled and kissed her again.

"Oh my god! Your head...It's bleeding." I wanted to make a smart as comment about her lack of observation skills, but I figured now wasn't the time.

Jes and I cuddled with each other in the dark and cold room. Eventually the old man came in again. Once again he opened the noisy door slowly. he came in and threw four pills on the dirty floor. I scrambled around to get them before the mice did. The old man laughed and in a ver low tone called me pathetic. I didn't pay any attention to the b*****d. Uugghh! The f****r kicks me in the ribs, laughed then walked out again, this time he slammed the door. What type of person can do this? I struggled to get up onto my hands and knees. My ribs hurt worse than my head now. Jes rubbed my back and handed me the four morphine pills. I took two and put two in my pocket.

As I sat there cuddled up with Jes I saw something that made me smile for the first time in awhile. There was a pack of cigarettes hanging out of Joshes pocket. I walked over and slowly took the pack out. I wonder why he hasn't woken up yet. Did he have larger amount of drugs? I doubt it. I took a lighter out of my pocket and lit a cigarette. I tossed them Jes. I took a nice, long, hard, hit from it, and it felt great. I knew I had to cherish it because we had to save the cigarettes. I shook Josh lightly and said his name. He didn't move. I shook him harder and harder.

"Josh man wake up!" A tear dripped down from my eye as I held his head. His eyes were closed and his face looked peaceful. "Josh...Why you? It should have been me!" I yelled. I was no crying hard. I couldn't believe that my best friend for my whole life was dead. I cryed and cryed. The tears dripping down into Joshes cold face. There was no blood on his whole body, I guess he overdosed on something the man must have given him. I wanted to be dreaming so bad. I was hoping that I'd wake up any minute now and Joshes would be right beside me....alive.

Jessica was up against the walls with her knees up to her face. She buried her face in her knees and cried. I walked over to her and put my arm around her and continued to cry as I looked at my dead best friend. I was cold, hungry, dirty, sad, doped up, and scared. I needed to get out here before the man hurt me or worse, Jes. I didn't even want to think of Jes lying there next Josh. That made me cry even harder. I can't even put into words how much my heart is broken right now. Jessica and I both cried until our weak, wet faces fell asleep.

I woke up by the loud screeching door opening. Jes didn't wake up. I thought about waking her, but decided that I didn't want her to see whatever he was going to do this time. I was no longer scared when I saw him, I was pissed. The old man didn't say anything when he came in. He walked over to Josh and kicked him lightly.

"Well I guess he can't handle drugs like you can." He had a smart-a*s frown on his face, as if to pick on us for crying. "Wake up your girlfriend and come on." He walked out the door and left it open.

"Jes wake up, hurry." I shook her and she woke up immediately. I was kind of scared that she wouldnn't wake up as well. "Come on." I got up and swallowed the other two pills for my ribs and my head were throbbing. Jes rose to her feet and rubbed her eyes. The light from outside was blinding. I am so used to the darkness now that I almost couldn't bear it.

I took a big breath of fresh air, it felt amazing. That room was filled with a gross dead body smell. At first I thought that the old man had left us alone, but he waiting right outside the door with his tranquilizer gun. Oh, how dissapointing that was.

He pointed towards a old wood house. It was dirty and looked like the wood was rotting from the years of water. There was smoke pouring out of a chimney, and the glass on the windows was so dirty I couldn't even see in them. The old man motioned for us to walk towards it. He walked behind us with his gun and he laughed every once and awhile, often ending with a rough cough. He told us to walk inside and go into the first door on the left, and sit down. He follwed us all the way into the room. It was just an empty room with some wooden dining chairs. Even though the chairs weren't soft and looked as if they were going to fall apart, they still felt a lot better than cold cement floors we have been on. I sat down first and then Jessica sat, she slowly moved her chair closer to me. I looked at her and she had a scared look on her face.

The old man left the room and locked the door. I wonder if we could get away with smashing the window and running for it. For some reason that seemed like a bad idea, I had heard dogs outside in the night. They could probably hurt me worse than the old man has. Besides, the morphine was kicking in and any type of physical activity just sounded like way to much work. I always felt better and more relaxed when I was doped up. The old man returned with two plates of food. It smelt really good.

"Eat while you can ladies." The old man said. He sat down in a chair across the room and ate some food of his own.

One the plate was a big pile of mashed potatoes, no butter but once again I'm not complaining. There was at hotdog in a bun, and some cut-up carrots. Jes and I dug in. We ate our food so fast tat I felt sick. I didn't care it had been days since either of us had eaten. I probably wouldn't of been able to due to the smell that Joshes body put off. The food isn't great, but anything is better than nothing. Jessica finished her food before me. I had never seen her eat so fast. It was like she just smoked a quarter of weed and that was her munchies meal. I finished mine soon after she did though and as soon as we were done the old man took our plates and left the room again, locking the door on his way out ofcourse.

The door opened, but instead of the old man walking in, it was Justin! What the f**k was her doing here? He had a black eye, his nose was covered by a bandage, along with some stitches on his cheek and neck. His arm was also in a cast. Justin didn't look very good at all. Did Chuck's roomate do all that to him? I guess he doesn't fool around. The old man walked in right after him. He stood there with his arms crossed across his chest for a moment, without saying a thing. Then he started talking quietly.

"This is my son, Justin. I know at least one of you are familer with him. He has been beaten within inches of his life by some low-life scumbag druggies." He paced back and forth as he talked now. "I know it wasn't you that did it, but Justin said he saw that you were involved....I already took care of the b******s that did this to him and now I want you to look at what you have caused."

"She didn't have anything to do with it, she doesn't even know Justin. Please let her go?" I pleaded with the old man.

"So she can tell the cops and lead them back here? HAH! I don't think so." He got up in my face. "Besides even I did let her go she would die in the woods before she found her way out anyways....I told you that your friends would pay the price as well." The old man backed off and sat down in chair near the door.

"I was just trying to make a little bit of money, I never used any of the drugs. I figured it would be okay to take money from druggies and use it for good." Nick said as he looked at his father.

"Liar!" I stood up and yelled. "He has done drugs his whole life!" The old man stood up and back-handed me hard enough, it made me fall to the floor.

"Don't call my boy a liar." He said with a raspy, but threatening tone.

"I would never do drugs father." Justin made kind of like a sad puppy face so his father would feel sympathy and believe him.

"I have some business to do in my office, Justin is going to watch you ladies." He nodded at Justin. "Let me know if you need anything son." The old man walked over and gave Justin the tranquilizer gun.

The old man walked out of the room. Jessica grabbed my hand, she had sat there silent and scared the whole time. I really wish she didn't have to be in this situation. I looked at Justin and he had a sinister little grin upon his face.

"Justin man, I had no idea what wwas going to happen to you...Chuck was just my cousin...I didn't know." I tried to explain to him. "Let us go man, remember when we used to be friends man? Neither one of us has done anything to deserve this."

"Oh really?" He stood up and walked over to me. He smiled and Jes then directed attention right back towards me. "You could of told them to be nice or give me another chance."

"I didn't even know man....You have to believe me."

"I'll let you guys go, but your going to do something for me first." He laguhed and looked at Jes. I didn't say anything, I figured he would end up saying what he wanted. "I get to f**k her right now!" He laughed again and gave a wink to Jes.

"Hell no!" I couldn't believe he would do such a thing. Jes touched my chin and slowly turned it around so my face was inches from hers.

"Just let me do it. It won't mean anything at all. If it means we can leave then it will be worth it." Jessica kissed me and looked at me with her sincere passionate eyes.

I kissed her back and ran my fingers through her dirty greasy hair. I wasn't grossed out at all, she is always beautiful to me. Besides mine had become the same way since I've been here. "You promise you let us go?" I asked Justin.

"I will give you a ten minute headstart before I call for my father." Justin explained. "I will tell him that hit me, stole the keys, and ran. So he won't be happy, but if that's a risk you're willing to take then so be it." Justin giggled then looked at me with serious face again. "You probably end up back here or dead in the woods anyways."

"Lets get this over with." Jes stood up with an embarassed look as she hid behind her hair.

Justin laughed again in his annoying and snobby way, he grabbed Je's arm. She quickly snapped her arm away. Justin's laughter changed to the same sinister grin that he had had before. As he unbuttoned his pants I looked away. I caouldn't stand to watch a fucked up kid have sex with the love of my life. I peeked up for second and saw him slowly undressing Jes, she just stood there completely still. He had his pants down around his ankles and his erect penis out in the open. At least it wasn't bigger than mine, in fact it was quite a bit smaller. That sight brought a small amount of happiness into my head as I giggled quietly. It quickly destroyed when I heard the sound of their skin slapping against each other. I couldn't bear to watch at all. The sound of Justin's heavy breathing and moaning made me want to vomit. I heard Jes crying, she wasn'y moaning or enjoying it all, in a way that made me feel a little bit better. This definitely qualifies as one of the saddest times of my life.

Justin only lasted about five minutes, but it seemed like hours. I felt sick to my stomach when he finished because the little b*****d didn't even pull out. If Jessica ends up pregnant with his baby I swear that I'll kill him. Jessica slowly got dressed while Justin laid on the hardwood floor with his pants still around his ankles. Jessica had the same ashamed look on her face from the beginning. Justin took the keys out of his pocket and tossed them to Jes. Jes looked and motioned for us to bail with her eyes.

"Ten minutes right?" I asked Justin.

"I suppose so..." As I was unlocking the door Justin made a smart a*s comment to Jes. "You weren't half bad there baby-doll...again sometime?" He rubbed his hand up her leg.

Jessica kicked him in face as hard as she could. Blood splattered all over his shirt from his nose, he must of gotten knocked out because he didn't move. Once I got the door unlocked I slowly opened it and peeked my head out. I wanted to make sure that the old man wouldn't see us leave. The door to the outside was only about six feet away, so I had no doubt we could make it. I waved at Jes to follow. I tippy-toed across the wooden floor careful not to alert Justin's dad.

When we reached the door I stood outside for minute thinking about which way to go. I even thought about going to get the cigarettes from the cement room, but the loud door made it way to risky. Once Jessica made her way out the door I looked at her and kissed her. She smiled. Then we ran...as fast as we could.



© 2010 Smitten Drive


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 22, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2010


Author

Smitten Drive
Smitten Drive

Richfield, Eastern, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Wrting for no one else other than myself. I fill paper with ideas and stories buried deep within my ever-spinning mind. Most call me Mark Wetherby and I have a love for writing and music. I surely .. more..

Writing