Crumble

Crumble

A Chapter by Star Catcher
"

This is completely the writing of my friend. This is the end of Tendou.

"

 

“I get the feeling this whole planet’s comin’ down!” Glide said, bolting past the others. “Hurry up, let’s get the f**k out of here!”

“Wait!” Shetani snapped, grabbing Glide’s arm. “I’ll get us out of here.”

Glide stopped in his tracks, nodding and scooping up Fafnir. “Do it.”

Shetani took hold of Niqi’s paw, the wolf girl grasping Ambree’s hand. “You haven’t lived until you’ve orbed.” Shetani smirked.

Ambree took hold of Belleza’s hand, Lujuria forming the final link in the chain. Everyone but Glide held their breath.

There was a flash of blue light, then everyone was soaring high above Tendou’s smog. “Hold tight…” Shetani hissed.

Another flash, and they were standing on the roof of the same building they had first observed Tendou from. Glide stepped forward, quickly sliding his key into the lock and opening the portal to the Nexus. Everyone piled in, the building crumbling behind them. “Wow…” Glide breathed. “I didn’t wanna scare you guys, but I didn’t think we were gonna make it…”

“I hate you.” Niqi panted, leaning heavily against the railing. “Can we go on a real vacation now?”



© 2008 Star Catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wait... they destroyed Tendou? Completely? So killing the evil rulers didn't exactly amount to much since everyone else died?

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
KEi
Title makes me think of custard.

""I hate you.""
Oh, how charming!
^_^

ON WITH YOCHINAI!
Finally.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2008


Author

Star Catcher
Star Catcher

CT



About
I write. I enjoy it. I have so many ideas just waiting to be formed and organized. Some day, you will see a book with my name on it. more..

Writing
The New Girl The New Girl

A Chapter by Star Catcher