Chapter #6

Chapter #6

A Chapter by Bryanna - QueenStephni

After my shower I found dinner cooked and Adrienne gone. I asked the boys where she went but they didn’t answer me.

“ Answer me. Don’t pretend that you don’t hear me!” I shouted at them. They both looked at me. What I saw in their eyes worried me. By the looks of things, Adrienne had told them to not allow me to follow and this was the way they were doing it. I turned and walked away.

Later that night I was lying awake crying softly. I didn’t know if the boys were awake or asleep. I didn’t really care at that moment. I got up and walked out to the lounge room to find it dark. I could hear Mikhal snoring from his room and a soft thump as Narcusiss rolled over. I walked into the kitchen and couldn’t hold back the tears. I lost what little control I had and cried my heart away. It felt like hours after I started crying that Narcusiss walked in and found me. He sat down beside me and hugged me. I clung to him and continued to cry. I never wanted to leave my world. I wanted to go back in time and change what I had done before I got sent here.

 

It took some time and encouraging before Narcusiss managed to make me stop crying. I still clung on. Narcusiss whispered to me that I needed sleep and that he wasn’t going to carry me. He stood, bringing me to my feet. He led me towards my room and laid me down. I felt weak and exhausted. I fell asleep while he quietly placed the blanket on me.

 

I awoke to find the sunlight on my face and turned to find Narcusiss asleep in a chair beside my bed. I sat up and touched his shoulder. He sat up right and looked straight at me.

 

“ Do you feel alright now?” He asked yawning. I nodded. I felt much better but still wished that I could go back in time. I got up and walked past Narcusiss. I smelt something cooking and went to find out what it was. I found Adrienne standing over the stove with tears in her eyes. I walked up and turned her softly around. She had three deep scratches going across her forehead. I knew who gave them to her but still didn’t know his name.

 

“ That angel did it. Why? What’s his name?” I said. I didn’t know if Mikhal was awake but I knew that Narcusiss had gone to bed for a few more hours worth of sleep.

 

“ Aidan. His name is Aidan.” Adrienne answered before falling into my arms crying with loud sobs. I held her until the boys came to give me a hand. She had awoken them with her crying. They actually thought it was me again. Mikhal took Adrienne out to the lounge room and left Narcusiss and me in the kitchen to finish cooking. Narcusiss looked at me before leaving after them. I didn’t feel like eating but I finished cooking and placed it on three plates. I carried them out and handed them to the others. I wanted out. I couldn’t wait. It was a Thursday and that meant that I had computer studies. I told the boys to place Adrienne in my room so that she could sleep. I was getting an early start on our assessment task for English. I headed towards the library.


© 2010 Bryanna - QueenStephni


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on February 6, 2010
Last Updated on February 6, 2010