Chapter #7

Chapter #7

A Chapter by Bryanna - QueenStephni

I walked into the computer room and found my almost boyfriend sitting in my seat. I always used the same computer every week. As I approached he moved. I noticed something on the keyboard. I saw that it was a piece of paper with my name on it. I opened it and read it while the computer loaded my personal settings. It said to meet Cedric outside the woods after lessons were finished. I couldn’t wait. I wondered what he wanted to do there and why there of all places.

 

I had one more double before I had to meet Cedric. I didn’t really focus and scored myself a detention in science. I just couldn’t focus. I just wanted everything else to finish so my personal life could blossom.

 

I walked towards the edge of the woods and noticed that Cedric was already there and was looking straight at me. My heart tried to jump out of my throat. I couldn’t believe how cute Cedric really was. His high-sculptured cheekbones gave his face the look of pure masculinity. I wanted to run to his arms and hugged him. I resisted the urge and walked to him instead.

 

“ Wow, you look beautiful as ever Alexis.” Cedric said in his perfect voice. If you couldn’t tell, I totally wanted him all too myself. I blushed. I couldn’t utter a single word. Cedric came up beside me and took my hand. He led me into the woods and to the tree I had sat on the last full moon. I sat down with him and suddenly felt shy. He lent over me and gently kissed my cheek. I pulled away.

 

“ What was with the kiss? I didn’t think you liked me in that way!” I said. I was totally confused. I knew that I liked him but didn’t think that he might actually like me back. Cedric lent in close and whispered in my ear.

 

“ I do. I love the way you walk and the way you talk.” He went to kiss me and I lent into it. I wanted to kiss him and now was my chance. He broke the kiss and sat up a little straighter. I lent against him and he braced to hold my weight. I looked up at him and sighed. I never thought that I would actually like living on earth. Weird, but I loved him and now I knew he could be mine.

 

“ I love you.” He whispered into my hair. I turned so that I could kiss him again. He turned away.

 

“ I got something I want to ask. I want to know if you want to go out with me?” He looked straight into my eyes though it was like he was looking into my soul. I nodded unable to speak. I cleared my throat and answered.

 

“ Yes, of course I’ll be your girl friend.” I relaxed into the comfort of his arms and wanted to kiss him again. We heard the distant ring of the bell, it told us that we needed to leave and go to assembly.

    

“ I don’t want to leave. Do we really need to go?” I asked him. He turned to look at me. He nodded. I sighed. I didn’t feel like moving but had no choice. I got up and waited for him to follow.

 

We walked out into the open and held hands. We walked to the hall and kissed goodbye. We were in separate roll calls and were made to sit apart from each other.

 

The assistant principal approached the stage and started to speak to us. She blabbed on for about an hour and then we were sent to our dorm rooms to get ready for the ball.


© 2010 Bryanna - QueenStephni


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on February 6, 2010
Last Updated on February 6, 2010