Deal With The Devil

Deal With The Devil

A Chapter by tanaya

Disorientated I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes looking at my surroundings. I saw that I was in a different room from before . This one was almost bear except for the metal bed that could be mistaken for a prison cot and a single bedside table. The door was on the opposite end and I got up and ran to the door trying to open it but found it locked. A bad feeling started up in my stomach and I looked around the room for a window that I could maybe see where I was or maybe escape from and to my luck there was one window on the side window. It was I bit high up but if I moved the bedside table I could probably just see out there and maybe hoist my self up there. Moving the table proved to be more difficult because it weighed a ton.

 
After several attempts and sweating a lot I had finally pushed it to the wall. On top of the table I looked through the small window and saw that there was a road right in front of me and it was very busy. I tried to push open the window but it was stuck. Saddened I looked around for something to maybe smash the window with but there was nothing then I saw that the bed was loose so I rushed down and moved to the bed trying to shake a piece loose. A metal bar was coming loose when I heard foot steps coming close. I panicked and put a chair that I had missed before and pushed it against the door making it hard to get in. I ran back to the bed and grabbed the metal pole, rushing to the table and banging the pole against the glass. It broke easily but was very sharp and I cut myself a bit as I smashed the rest of it.
 
I turned back and saw the handle of the door rattling and I quickly took a hold of the window, forgetting the glass and hoisted myself up turning around to squeeze myself through the door. The last thing I saw before dropping out of sight was Lucifers livid face and the chair in pieces across the room. He looked at me and I saw pure anger in his face. That look scared me more than death itself and I quickly dropped to the ground and sprinting away to the road looking to see if there was maybe a phone on the side of the road or someplace I could hide. Finding nothing a sprinted across the road missing the cars as they beeped there horns at me and cussed at me angrily. I ran into the forest that I found there and kept on running for my life.
 
I was stopped suddenly when there was a dark figure in front of me. It was Lucifer. I stopped. My heart beating a million miles and hour.
"do you really think you could escape that easily?" he sneered at me "I thought I could come to the human world for just a little while and take you with me to show you a few things but no you had to try to escape" he had put emphasise on try and looked so angry I thought I would pass out from the anger waves I felt rolling of him. Shaking I shook my head slowly backing away. This was it, this was my every hope gone. He was probably going to kill me now. I sudden burst of courage had me thinking ' what more could he do?' I reasoned with it saying ' he could do much worse' I kept on backing away until my back hit a tree and I slide down it whimpering.
 
Lucifer advanced on me and grabbed my arm painfully dragging me up. Before I knew it I had silent tears trekking down my face.
"why cant you just let me go? I know I'm horrible but please I just want to go back to my family" I was sobbing now and my head was down looking at my feet. The grip on my arm tightened and he leaned down so he was at my ear level and whispered into my ear.
"because of you, this is all your fault. Now when we get back you are to spend a day in the torcher chambers and maybe you will rethink your position and see how bad it could get" he laughed humourless and held me to him and tightened his grip as I felt my body twist into distorted shapes and weird positions before landing on my feet in the same room I was in before.
 
I was still shaking but more from vertigo and sickness then from fear this time. After I had righted my senses and had taken in my surroundings once again I saw that I was in the same room as when I had first come here. I looked up at Lucifer confused as to why I was not in the 'torture' chamber as he had promised me. He merely shrugged and said
"you need your strength if you are to be my queen, but don’t worry you will not go unpunished" I was scared and confused at that statement until he motioned to my wrists and I found that there was thick metal chains around them. That was when I had felt the hard tug that made me fall down and it dragged me to the wall were I was trapped, unable to move I struggled with my feet until he slapped me across the face. Shocked I froze and slowly turned my head towards him afraid of what he would do to me next.
 
He looked at me smugly as if he knew something I didn’t. Which he probably did. He knelt down so he could see my eyes. He stared into my eyes so I could see those empty black holes he called his eyes. I was once again sucked into his eyes as he just stared at me as if he was trying to hypnotize or compel me. I then snapped out of it as I realised he was in fact trying to compel me. I blinked several times and twisted my face to the side so I could not see his eyes. He let out a growl and exclaimed
"you will do as I say and it will be done in my way" I gulped and looked back at him but staring just of his shoulder. He snorted and got up, turning away and walked to the door.
 
Once there he looked over his shoulder and looked at me grinning evilly
"one of the maids will come in here 3 times a day to feed you and one of your guards will come twice a day for bathroom brakes and don’t even try to escape or there will be a worse fate for you awaiting then this" letting out a laugh he walked away and closed the door covering me in darkness. I cringed into the bed as my body shook with sobs and heaves until finally letting my eyelids win and drop over my eyes, letting my brain shut down and taking my mind down to dream land.


© 2011 tanaya


Author's Note

tanaya
Please let me know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapter was direct. Old Satan is not playing. I like the description of the room and the direction given to her by the Devil. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on September 5, 2011


Author

tanaya
tanaya

Wyoming, NSW, Australia



About
Hi! My name is Tanaya Smith :) Pleased to meet your acquaintance :) I am 16 in year 11. I live in Australia. My natural hair colour is blonde but there were to many sterotypes along .. more..

Writing
Mummy! Daddy! Mummy! Daddy!

A Poem by tanaya


Flick Flick

A Poem by tanaya