Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Tiasshy

I was cold. So cold. I wanted to sleep so bad, but someone was keep asking me questions. When I finally opened my I was sitting on James’s lap and we were in the bath tub.

“What are you doing?” I asked faintly.

“I’m trying to keep you warm sweetheart.” I heard a snort and I tried to locate from where it came from. Shane was standing next to the tub looking rather angry at James.

“What’s biting your a*s?” I asked. When he looked at me, his expression softened.

“I wanted to warm you, but since James is older I had to back away.” Well, that warmed me a little. Two vampires fighting for me. I smiled a little. But I was so sleepy.

“Victoria, wake up. You can’t sleep now.” James shook me a little.

“Then talk to me. Tell me something.” I murmured.

“Well, ask us anything. We won’t hold back anything.” Shane answered.

“Tell me about others, who lived in this house.” There was a look, between them.

“Darling,” Shane said.

“You don’t want to know about others. You’re the mistress now.”

“Tell me. Who were they? Why were they here?”  Like I was going to give up. James sighted.

“Look, we only heard stories. We didn’t actually guard them, since they didn’t need that kind of protection. I mean they were just humans.” Now, that was odd.

“I don’t understand. What was this house used for before?” Again with the look.

“For lovers of the demon.” That was a shock.

“What? They stashed lovers of demons here? What demon?” James forced me to look him in the eye.

“Wait, you’re not his lover?”

“No. I’m not that stupid! I’m the owner of this house. It’s mine and everything around it!” Shane started laughing.

“That’s why Dean is so pissed off. He wanted this house for himself.” Silence that followed was little awkward.

“What happened them?”

“We don’t know. But with demons you can only guess.” I nodded.

“Question is,” Shane started:

“What did you do, to become the owner? Dean has been busting his a*s for 15 years now to get it and now you did.” I decided that, they didn’t need to know.

“Who was previous owner?”

“Just some demon. He went to France two months ago and we thought he find you there. You wouldn’t be the first he shipped here.” My eyelids were becoming heavy again.

“No more demons for me. I will stay away from them, for a long time.”

“We are pleased to hear that. We are not fans of them.” James said quietly.

“So, how did you two end up working for them?” Shane came closer to me.

“I will tell you, if you’ll tell us your story.”I nodded.

“Well, we were in debt to the vampire king of Venezuela, and when he was in debt to demon, he gave us to them. So now we have to serve for another 10 years, before our debt is paid.” I closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my cheek.

“Don’t cry little wolf.” Shane whispered. Did I cry? I don’t think so, but there were tears on my face.

“Eleven years ago I saved a demon child, and for that I was granted a title of his guardian. Because the child lived, I got the house, the land and a curse of eternal youth.” I don’t know how the reacted since I fall asleep as soon as murmured the words.

I had the weirdest dream. I was in the woods, who felt like home, even thou I had never seen it. I heard something, but that noise didn’t startle me. It made me laugh. Suddenly I was not a human anymore, but a wolf and I was running toward the noise. A female wolf ran towards me and I knew her. She was beautiful grey wolf with few markings. I felt safe as she kissed me, and we ran together. I almost didn’t notice the fire behind us. But it wasn’t a normal fire. It was as if wolves were hunting us, destroying everything in their way to get to us. Wolf running beside me, fall behind. When the fire got her, I remembered. She was my mother.

I woke up. First I didn’t know, where I was, but I soon remembered. I closed my eyes again, thanking someone, that I was still alive. The weirdest memories were haunting me of previous night, which involves me and two vampires. Did that really happened or was I just dreaming it? I didn’t have the time to think everything through, because I heard breathing. Someone was in my bed. I listened more carefully and heard two heart beats. Not only one, apparently I had two creatures in my bed, both alive. I used my nose and part of the mystery was reveled. Man on my right was a werewolf, but the one on my left I just couldn’t identify. So I turned toward the one on my left and opened my eyes. He seemed handsome enough, but I did not know him. At first glance I would say he’s African American, since he seemed like walking stereotype. His nose was wide, but not to width, his lips full and he had long hair. At least I think he did. I stared at him for few minutes, wondering what colors his eyes were. Suddenly he moved his hand on my hip, and dragged me closer to him. Just as I was ready to protest his eyes opened. I only smiled. He had these amber like eyes, almost golden.

“Now, that is a sight I could wake up every day too.” His voice was deep, and it touched me somewhere I did not think was possible.

“Right back at you, stranger.” He chuckled.

“Oh, I’m no stranger. I’ve been here with you for…” he turned to the clock, and continued:

“Little more than six hours.” I raised an eyebrow.

“And why are you, and some other wolf, in my bed?” His hand that was still on my hip started moving up and down. I was getting shivers all over my body. Damn, I was horny.

“I heard you had a spell on you, and were dying of cold. So they called every shifter guard they had to warm you up. You’ve been sleeping in these shifters piles for day and a half now.”

“Are you serious? I’ve slept with every shifter guard in my house and I don’t even remember it?” He had this wonderful smile.

“I’m afraid so.”

“Damn. That’s a first.” I closed my eyes.

“Well, you’re going to have to move now.”  He made a sad face, but held me so close I could fell his heart beat.

“Are you sure you want me to move? I could wake up Dan and kick him out of the room?” I wanted to say, how great idea this is, and that he must do that, but I have a certain control over myself.

“I really need to go and take a shower. And although I would be really happy if you were right here, when I came back, there are some things I need to do. Like find out what happened to me.” He didn’t take his hand off me, right the opposite.

“Don’t I get a reward for warming you?” He wasn’t just warm, he was smoking hot. And hard. So I finally let my instinct kick in and kiss him. It was innocent enough, just little kiss no tongs involved. But I did surprise him, because he didn’t hold me as hard as before. I slipped out of the bed and stretched. He was watching my every move and since I was only wearing my panties, nothing was left to imagination. I turned to him:

“Wake up your friend and find me Nivea.”

“You know, we could take an hour or two just to make sure you’re warm enough.” The way he said that made me blush. And I never blush.

“If I ever need you, I will call you.” So I went toward the bathroom. When I opened the door, I turned toward him again. He just got up and he was gorgeous. He looked as he was clad in stone, black stone. He made me rethink the offer. When he turned to me, showing me his biceps I was glad that I could lean on the door for support.

“You wish anything else, my mistress?” Oh, his saying that make me shivered again.

“Your name.” He bowed and said.

“My name is Seth and I’m at your service.” I just nodded and went in the bathroom. I leaned to the door and sighted. My hormones were completely out of control and that wasn’t like me. Before, I was able to get through my heat with no trouble at all and now I see one beautiful male and I was acting like a teenager again. Something was happening to me and I did not like it. I went to the shower and turned on cold water. I stood there a long time, just trying to forget about everyone of the opposite sex. When I finally cooled down, I went to my room wrapped only in towel. It felt so good, smelling like me again and not like a bunch of other people. Nivea was already in my room, and she was crying. As soon as she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me so hard I thought my bones were going to break.

“Nivea, calm down.” She started sobbing again.

“I was so worried and Dean didn’t allow me to come and see you! I thought you were dead!”

“Nivea, don’t worry I’m not going to die.” She finally let me go.

“You’re not the first one to say that.” She looked so sad, that I hugged her back.

“Look, we’ll find me a witch and she’ll give me anti curse or something and all will be well.” She seemed calmer after that and let me go.

“I prepared clothes for you.” So I dressed myself in jeans and very nice shirt. I looked good.

“Also, I find something.” I turned to her.

“What?” She gave me a small jewelry box that I have never seem. But there was a small lily imprinted on it, and I immediately knew who it was from.

“Where did you find it?” I whispered as I sat on the bed.

“It was in the larger jewelry box. I doubt that anyone has even found it. it was well hidden and it does has a lock on it.” I smiled.

“Thank you Nivea. Now go and prepare me breakfast.” I didn’t even notice, when she left. This was a message form Lily. There really was a lock and I had to figure out the numbers. I tried only once. It was the day I saved her for the very first time. Two little bottles were on the inside. One was filled with red liquid and one with water like. There was a note so I read it:

“Blood for all the wounds you suffer, tears for all the happiness you brought. Keep me close to your heart, and let me save your life for once. With love.” There was no signature needed, I know who it was from. I closed it again and put the little box next to my mirror. I looked into the small mirror, but it did nothing out of the ordinary. I guess Lily was really busy. But I didn’t want to concern myself with that, so I went to the dining room. It was sheer luck that I found it in my first try. Nivea was already there, just pouring my juice.

“Here you go, miss Victoria. Breakfast is served.” I sat down and realized how hungry I was. But before I started eating I had a request for her.

“Do we have any personnel files?” She looked confused.

“I don’t understand.”

“All these guards and maids and cooks, do we have any files on them? Like what they did before and other… Stuff.” She looked more serious now.

“Yes, we do have a database. But I think it’s secured.” I grunted.

“But I do have some computer skills. I quite sure, I could get into those databases.”

“So, found yourself a computer and wait for me. I want to be there.” And she disappeared. I ate like any werewolf. Quickly and messy. Since I was alone I did not care for finesse. As soon as I was finished I went outside and Nivea was already waiting for me. She took me to the elevator and down we went.

“Down? We have a downstairs?” I wondered.

“Yes, miss. We have underground central. There are sleeping quarters for most of the guards, a gym, kitchen, dining hall and few other things they need. Including a computer room. Since it’s morning there won’t be a crowd and it’ll be easier to hide, who is snooping around.” I didn’t really care. As soon as we entered the hall we were the center of attention. There were a lot of shifters down here, walking around semi naked. I appreciated the view, but Nivea seemed in differed.

“Follow me miss.” And so I did.

“I think, I’ll come here more often!” I said when we went by the gym. 



© 2013 Tiasshy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2013


Author

Tiasshy
Tiasshy

Visnja Gora, Slovenia



About
What to say about me? I'm a hopeless romantic, who still believes in true love, even thou world around me does everything to convince me otherwise. My stories are usually written in my mother langua.. more..

Writing