Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Tiasshy

It was too much information in one day. What am I supposed to do now? If what Nivea has told is true, I have no respect from the guards. We can’t have that. Like it or not we form some kind of a pack now and I’m not the Alpha right now. An idea has formed in my head but it involved violence. Do I really want to recognize myself as an Alpha? I know that I can’t be omega, because I want respect and omega doesn’t have respect. I wanted to smash something. Out of nowhere cat appeared on the bench. It was dark brown with black spots, and kind of big. But also very beautiful. And it was wrong. As soon as I couldn’t smell it, I knew it wasn’t just a cat. It sat next to me and demanded me to pet it. Nivea got up and went away, and I just sat there petting a cat, that wasn’t really a cat. I guess it could have been worse.  Just as I was relaxing in the beautiful sun, cat spoke.

“You’re troubled my lady.” I tried, really tried not to jump up and hit it. I took a deep breath.

“Yeah, I’m troubled.” The cat sat on my lap and came closer to my face. It was so close I could smell its breath.

“Is there any way I could help you?” I cocked my head a little.

“Can you tell me who I can trust?” I didn’t even know that cats could smile. Apparently this one can.

“I know you can trust your servant. She the one who called my master to come and help you. Without her, you would be dead.” That was interesting.

“And who your master cat?”

“Akasha of Egypt. One of the most powerful sorceresses in this hemisphere. And I’m her familiar, Lex.” I wanted to despair. How low have I fallen that I can trust a sorceress. Not even a witch! I bowed my head and just breathed for a while. Long enough to compose my thoughts.

“Since you stayed I guess you have some kind of a message for me?”

“You’re smart. I hope you’re lucky too. Because you’re going to need everything you have to take control.”

“I have no idea what are you talking about.” I wanted to roll my eyes or maybe his head, but I didn’t. It took a lot of self control to do that.

“Look missy, I don’t know where are you from but you just step in a war you have no idea about. We’ve been trying really hard not to exile Ronove, because we knew Dean would take over. But somehow he succeeded and he took over. Until we were informed that you’ll get here. You need to understand that you don’t have friends in this house except Nivea and maybe one or two guards. Dean has them all scared and in his pocket.”

“So, what am I supposed to do?” He sighted. A cat just sighted. And here I thought it couldn’t become any freakier.

“Do whatever you have to, to take control back. Send Dean away or make him fear you. There are some rumors that you aren’t just any werewolf. Use that. Make him fear you. Or kill him. Or make some friends that he is afraid of. Don’t show him, you’re weak. Like I said, you’re in a war. But for our side you can be a valuable member. For him you’re just a chess piece, who he can easily get rid of.” It took me only seconds something to click.

“Do you know why he has to keep me alive?” Lex the cat just raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know anything about that.” I smiled.

“Apparently some big shot in our organization ordered him, that if I die, he dies. Apparently he has to keep me alive for some reason.”

“Discover why. Contact this creature, I guess it’s a demon and discover why.” I nodded.

“I will. So, when can I meet your master?”

“When you have every guard under your control. We can’t risk another appearance.”

“I can do that. But first I have to get rid of Dean.”

“He already left.” I didn’t know what to say, but luckily I didn’t have to say anything.

“You are a mystery.” Lex said.

“What?” I was confused.

“When my master healed you we both felt magic in you. And knowledge. You know things so beyond our comprehension, be hardly healed you. You aren’t just any werewolf. That’s why my master sends you another message. If you truly want to meet with her, and you do have everything or at least most of things under control, you’ll have to tell us the truth of who you are.” There was a smile on my lips. How odd, I was a nightmare of so many in Europe and here I was nobody again. But do I truly want to be a nobody? Lilith was right. I have built quite a reputation and that was who I was now. Do I want to reinvent again? But I already knew the answer to that question. If I wanted to become someone new, I wouldn’t accept this job. I would hide myself and never reemerge. Maybe it was time for real Victoria to make herself know to all not just Dean, who apparently isn’t even afraid of me. I stroked Lex for the last time.

“Tell your master that she’ll get her wish. I will tell her in person the next time we meet, but she’ll have to do something for me. When she’ll know who I was, she mustn’t run away.”

“It’s an odd request, but you must know. My master doesn’t run away from anyone.” He trotted away, his tail high, but there was an evil smile on my lips. I whispered to myself:

“You have no idea who you’re dealing with. Nobody knows. But tonight I will release the nightmare again. Because I am Victoria the werewolf, I survived Hell and Heaven and I am the hunter. There is no one equal left on this realm.”

 

Few hours later, at the sunset Seth appeared. I have been plotting a devious plan that will make everybody fear me so much, but I needed help. I was lying on a bench and Nivea was sitting under the willow, when he approached.

“Dean has left for few days and he had left odd instructions for you.” I wanted to giggle.

“Please do tell me.”

“You are to be left completely alone, but never to get your way. We need to act as if we can’t do anything without his say so. We are to be in constant contact with him about you.” That truly made me laugh.

“I can’t wait for him to come back and everyone is under my control. Tomorrow is the first night of the full moon and that’s when I’ll take the control back. Tell all the guards that I want them for the change. And that they should sleep tonight, because tomorrow we are going to hunt.” Seth looked at me differently. I got the feeling that he knew more than he showed.

“I will tell them to prepare for a hunt.” He stayed for a little longer. I turned to him.

“Can I trust you Seth? I mean completely trust you?” He bowed as a sign of submission, so I got up. I went to his neck, smelled his skin, cursed in my mind because he smelled delicious, and bit really gently on the neck.

“Don’t fail me Seth. Be mine, and I’ll get you what you wish.” Then I walked away. When I turned back, he was gone and Nivea’s eyes were huge in awe.

“What did I just witnessed?”

“You’ve been leaving with a bunch of shifters and you haven’t seen this ritual?”

“No. But I guess there was never need for it.” I sighted.

“Seth showed me submission. He offered me his neck so that if I wouldn’t trust him I could kill him with one bite. He showed me that I could trust him.”

“Will you do that to all of the guards?” I shrugged.

“Yes, I hope I will. Because if they don’t offer me their loyalty I will have to show them I’m better and stronger than them. I will have to force them in a submission and that means drawing blood.” She gasped in shock.

“You mean beat them up?” I nodded and went to her. I offered her my arm, and pulled her up to me.

“Yes. They need to know that I’m the leader, I am the Alpha. And there must never be any doubt. But they need to fear me. I need to made them fear me more than Dean.” She shivered.

“How are you going to do that? He’s a warlock. And you’re just a werewolf.”

“Oh, honey. If I were just a werewolf I wouldn’t be here. Don’t worry, and go home. Don’t come in tomorrow. Just stay at home and relax your nerves. I don’t want you anywhere near here.” I kissed her cheek and went to the library and sat there until the sundown. When James and Shane arrived I smiled to them. Too bad, they are dead because they really looked cute. After them came Seth with a tray of food for me. He putted the tray to the table and I invited all of them to sit with me, while I ate. Dinner took place in total silence. When I was finished I asked Seth to clean the tray and to bring us blood in a bottle and glasses. When I was alone with the vampires I said:

“First, I have to thank you for saving my life. If you wouldn’t be there I would die alone and no one would ever know.” James only nodded.

“It’s our job. And we would gladly do it again.” Shane was quiet.

“Good. Because I have a plan for tomorrow, to take control of this place. And I need your help. But first, Shane how are you up to a single mission?” He too, only nodded at me.

“At your service.” I gave him a note that Nivea printed out earlier.

“I need to you bring that man to me. I don’t know if they are going to let him go, but I need him. No question asked.” Shane took the note, showed it to James.

“I will leave right away and hopefully we’ll be back tomorrow night.” And he stand up and went. Not even goodbye was said.

“That was quick.” James only smiled.

“We work best like this. You give us assignment, and we do it.” Seth interrupted us.

“Here’s the blood.” He only brought two glasses, but when he saw, that Shane has gone he wanted to put the glass away. I stopped him.

“Shane, bring me the glass.” It’s odd how suddenly everybody listened to me. I poured James a glass, and then one for me. I raised a glass in a toast:

“To the full moon and a power that brings me.” James also raised his glass, and I took a sip. It was good enough blood, but I prefer more powerful ones. Then I told them my plan. And their role in it. James hated it immediately and Seth was skeptical.

“But why put yourself in danger? What if you die?” I looked straight into James’s eyes.

“You really don’t know who are you talking to? It’s funny. No one knows who I am.” I chuckled.

“I know.” Seth whispered. We both turned to him.

“When I first got a job as their servant, they send me to France to use my tracking system. Apparently they lost a very important child and her guardian, so they send me to the mountains to find them. And I did. I found you and a little demon as she as trying to survive. I was there when the fallen angel came. I heard what you were talking about. Well at least some things.” I remember that. It was three years ago and Lily started losing her power. She had no control what so ever, so I took her far away from everyone I could. I mean, she burned me a lot when she hugged me while crying. Any type of emotion and she couldn’t contain all that power within. When we were alone, she opened up. She had dreams about destroying the world and was terrified that she might do it. So she tried to stop using powers all together. Since I didn’t really know what to do, I mean, how do you help a demon lose his powers, I called Lilith, explained what is going on and she, in her infinite wisdom sent a fallen angel. Angels are full of themselves, arrogant and smart, but they aren’t mean, fallen angels are different story all together. That particular creature was mean and broken, and he tried to take Lily away from me. It was a short fight, since Lily’s contained power exploded and blasted us both away. But after he was sedated, we had a really long talk with him and he gave us both different perspectives on things. Lily was better than and accepted her fate. As did I.

“You were there?”

“Yes.” He tried to look away from me. I smelled fear. So did James.

“Tell the nice vampire, who I am.” Seth gulped. He looked straight into my eyes, as he said it.

“You are Victoria the traitor, werewolf who saved child of a first demon and condemned the Earth to burn. You are the destroyer of shifters, vampires, witches, demons and one angel. Whoever crosses your path dies one way or another. For last eleven years you were with Lilith, the first demon and you were one of the trusted ones. There are rumors she has granted you more than just eternal youth, but one thing is for certain. You are the only one who has lasted that long in her company. And one of the very few who survived other realm, named Hell. Or we could just call you as the hunters call you, Lilith’s B***h.”



© 2013 Tiasshy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on March 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2013


Author

Tiasshy
Tiasshy

Visnja Gora, Slovenia



About
What to say about me? I'm a hopeless romantic, who still believes in true love, even thou world around me does everything to convince me otherwise. My stories are usually written in my mother langua.. more..

Writing