Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Kayla :)

Back in my room with Jake, extremely mad because Gina didn't tell me that Michael was a hunter.

Jake walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me, "Calm down..."

"How can I? He's a hunter and Gina knew it…she didn't tell me... how can I calm down? What if he's trying to hurt us?"

"If Gina trusts him, maybe you should to..."

"She only trusts him because she loves him... I can’t trust anyone that has to do with those stupid hunters..."

"Ok... Ok... I understand." He hugs me and we just stand there in the middle of the room for a little while.

I back away from him a little and look up at him, "I still don't trust him... I don't see why you do either... your supposed to hate those things..."

"I know but I’ve seen the look in his eyes when he's around her... he wont hurt her you can read it in him, if you try..."

"You're just trying to convince me to trust him... I'm going to follow him till I know I can trust him..."

"Ok..."

"You'd probably do the same thing if it was your sister... or brother..."

"Yea... I would... actually I would just kill him on the spot if he told me he was a hunter and it was my sister..."

"HA! They would probably hate you if you did that..."

"I know..."

"I'm going to bed now... I'm really tired..."

"What about the dogs?"

I look at him with an evil grin, "Put them in Michael’s room"

"Ha-Ha no.. I'll just leave them in the living room..." He leaves the room for a minute then comes back in with some water.

I look at him then turn around and close my eyes waiting to fall asleep. I hear him fiddle around with his clothes, then he lies down and wraps his arms around me and I fall straight to sleep.

The next morning I wake up around six o'clock and walk in the living room. I see Michael in the Kitchen making eggs, I just look at him then sit down and watch T.V with Gina.

He starts to walk in the living room with his food, I just look at him and say;

"No eating in the living room... Mom’s rules."

"Oh... Sorry" he walks back to the Kitchen and sits at the kitchen table.

Gina looks at me, "Do you really have to be so mean to him?"

I glare at her, "I’m not being mean, it’s the rules of the house.”

"Look... I’m sorry I didn't tell you about him but do you really have to hate us for it?"

"Yes!! I do! You lied! I would have told you about Jake if he was one of those things! But u decided to keep it from me?! If you would of told me to begin with I probably would of taken it better, but no! You decided to keep it from me," I get up and walk to the door "I'm going for a walk..."

I start walking toward the ocean, slowly at first then faster. I hear my door open and Gina calling me, then I bust out running as fast as my feet can carry me, toward the beach.

When I get to the beach I don't head for the rocks like I usually do. This time I head straight for the ocean.

When I get to the ocean I start swimming deeper and deeper, I don't know where I’m going, just going to swim till I get tired.

A couple hours later I start to get tired and swim for shore. When I get close to the shore I start to slow down a little. Then I hear my mom’s voice in my head, 'Get down... you were right not to trust him, he's up to something I can tell. But if you do follow him stay low please, I don't want you to get hurt. So stay low make sure only no one sees you.'

Doing what she says and following my instincts I go all the way down to the bottom of the ocean, then swim toward the cliff.

Getting away from his sight to were no one can see me. I go to the cliff and watch him, he's looking out in the ocean, searching. I'm guessing he's looking for me, knowing he'll see me sooner or later I swim to the bottom of the ocean again. Then sit at the bottom, I can still see him. Then I get tired and lay down at the bottom of the oceans muddy floor.

Hoping my mom will tell me when he's gone. I close my eyes and fall straight to sleep. Then like thirty minutes later I hear my mom’s voice in my head, 'Wake up babe... He's gone, back in your house.'

Slowly I sit up, then trusting my mom I swim up back to the top of the water and toward the shore.

When I'm back on shore I start to think 'Thank God, land!' I lay on the dry sand, my head still spinning from being underwater for so long. I'm still not used to it, I usually go back up every thirty minutes.

I hear a Crack of a twig breaking and stand up and turn around. Behind me in the bushes I see that man that was following me earlier this week.

"What do you want?!"

He just stares, then an evil grin spreads across his face. He starts to walk out of the bushes. In the distance I hear someone running toward the ocean. I don't know who it is and right now I don't care.

I'm a little scared but I stand my ground, I'm really sick of this a*s hole being in my life and chasing me around.

Then saying it before I think straight I say; "Why don't you go stalk another family and leave mine alone!"

He freezes for a moment then looks behind me. I spin around with my elbow out and knock someone in the jaw. I hear a loud crack as my elbow hits their jaw.

I've never seen this man before so I’m guessing he's another hunter. I run as fast as I can toward the other person that’s headed this way. When I hear the footsteps getting closer I slow down. Then I hear two more footsteps behind me, I glance over my shoulder and the hunters are running after me.

I speed up again, they’re getting closer to me. So, being the fastest in my P.E. class, I run full speed, as hard as I can. I see someone running in the distance, it's Gina.

She sees me and slows down. "Katty!"

I reach her and slowing down but still running, grab her arm. She stumbles a little not knowing what’s going on, then I scream; "RUN!!"

"What?!" She hears the other footsteps and looks toward them and sees the two hunters, then bolts right up behind me, "I thought that guy was going to leave us alone!"

"You should know hunters lie! They'll do anything to get you to trust them then turn around and try to kill you again."

She looks worried and we both glance over our shoulders. I start to think; You know what forget this. I stop dead in my tracks. Gina speeds in front of me a little then stops to. She walks up beside me and then grabs my hand, trying to make me move by tugging me a little.

We're right beside my house now. I hear banging and glass braking in my house. Jake walks out of my house with a dagger in front of Michael’s throat.

Jake looks pissed and looks at me; "Guess you were right about Michael... I found him attaching a bomb in all parts of the house. He was planning to blow us all up!"

Gina releases her grip a little, she looks a little upset; "Michael?"

An evil grin spreads across his face, "You don't really think I liked you do you? You should of listened to your sister... Shouldn't you?"

This pisses her off, her eyes turn a deep sea blue then a dangerous red. I've never seen her that mad, but right now I don't really care. because mine are probably the same color.

We're both glaring at Michael, then suddenly both our hands start glowing. Michael's face turns blue then purple, then pink. I don't know what we're doing to him at this moment, then suddenly his head just drops. Jake checks Michaels pulse then looks at us and stabs Michael with the dagger right through the chest.

Gina’s not mad anymore she looks more like a little sick. But just looks away, we both look at the other two hunters. They start to back away and then turn and run off.

Gina calms down then sits on the ground and balls up, and starts crying. I look at her, then looking around to make sure no ones there. I sit beside her and rub her back, she reaches out to me and raps her arms around me, giving me a hug, I hug her back;

"It'll be ok... You'll see..."

"How do you know? What if it won’t?" She looks me in the eye and I look back.

"It will... I promise... we'll get through this."

She lays her head on my shoulder and starts crying again, "I actually thought he loved me..."

I curl up to her shoulder and stare out towards the ocean, I start to think I'll get those a*s holes back, it's there fault my sister is like this. "I know..."

I think Gina knows what I’m thinking because then she says; "Don't do anything stupid please, I can't stand to see you get hurt to..."

"I won't..."

She looks at me dead in the eyes; "Promise?"

"I promise..." I'm lying and she knows I am because she just rolls her eyes and lays her head back on my shoulder.

"You're impossible, you know that right?"

I laugh a little, "I know... But you’re the same way."

I look over to where Jake was standing, Michael’s not there anymore. He must have gotten rid of him when Gina and I were talking.

I nudge Gina, she gets off of my shoulder and lets me go. I get up then stretch my hands toward her, helping her up to. Jake walks over to us and puts his arms over both of our shoulders, then we walk to the house.

Gina was quiet for a little while then says; "I should've seen this coming..."

We don't say anything, Jake lets go of me and hugs her. I just stand there looking around, I have that feeling of being watched again. Jake lets go of Gina and looks at me, then looks around to. He just hugs me and we all walk in the house.



© 2012 Kayla :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on June 24, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012


Author

Kayla :)
Kayla :)

Perkinston, MS



About
i love music, I also LOVE to write more than anything in the world... and i have to say writing is my life. I hope to one day become an author. ... I'm really in to horror mixed with romance and fant.. more..

Writing
Growing up Growing up

A Chapter by Kayla :)


Alley Boy Alley Boy

A Chapter by Kayla :)