Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Ugonnafail

"What," I asked quietly, "was that for?" Not one budged. "So tell me," I began, "Why exactly did you try to shoot my friend, eh?" I pointed the assault rifle at the kid with the shot gun. He dropped the gun and started backing away. "Oh, no you don't," I said. "You tell me, what did you want?" I lifted a throwing knife from my belt and threw it at the kid's shoe. Red soaked the parking lot ground, and he screamed in agony. A hulking figure stood up from behind his car and lifted his bat. I easily shot the bat out of his hands. Gabe ran up besides me and pointed the pistol at the cars. I had not noticed where Matthew and Emily were, though I hoped they had more common sense than Gabe did. More so Emily than Matthew, but that wasn't really the point. Or was it?

"So," Gabe began. "What'cha gonna do with these creeps?"

"Gabe," I whispered back. "Shut the hell up and let me get you out of here alive,"

"Gotcha," he replied. The pistol still pointed at the mass.

"Well, looks like we're at a stand off. I'm right in time, aren't I?" A voice said. I looked to the side as I see Mr. wrench, now carrying a fireman's axe, swinging it wildly back and forth. Many of his gang had backed away, though one had not been as fast and now, blood flowed forth from his leg.

"Camus!" A scream from the would-be muggers.

"Shut up!" Mr. Wrench roared. I guess I should call him Camus, but whatever.

"So, Mr. Camus," I say "See you've taken a trip to the fire station, eh?"

"Oh, yes I have, and I'm sending you to the ER if you don't tell your friend to put that pistol down. I'm watching your every move, Ghost," He threatened. Gabe looked at me, expectantly.

"Drop it," I told him. He shoved it in his belt. "I said drop it," he looked at me skeptically but threw it on the floor anyways.

"Good, ghost, now I want all that in your grocery store, you selfish thing." He said.

"Well, what if I don't feel like giving it to you?" I asked. I knew the answer, too.

"I'd hate for this to happen, but then I'm going to have to kill all of your friends. I know I can't kill you, but your friends are weaker even then I am." With this, his thugs laughed. 


And all hell broke loose when Matthew dropped down behind them with a freaking machine gun.



© 2015 Ugonnafail


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015


Author

Ugonnafail
Ugonnafail

Pullman, WA



About
Currently living in Pullman Washington. Needed a website to write in, so I came here. Ugonnafail is my gamer name in Tanki ( I gave that one away to Brayden N., so I use the Username clappe for tha.. more..

Writing
Cameron Darker Cameron Darker

A Chapter by Ugonnafail