Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Ugonnafail

"Llama, llama, llama!" I heard a girl shout. I looked, confused, in the direction of the voice. Keva, standing next to Collin, was yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs. This apparently interested Camus as well, as he turns up to look at the source of the noise, he gets a blast of ice in his face. Collin's hands outstretched, finger tips splayed outwards, moving sheets of anti-gravity glaciers hitting Camus' head at full blast. "Llama, llama, llama!" Keva continued to shout. More and more of the mammals were appearing out of thin air,  dropping straight out of the sky and on to Camus. And I thought my brain was going to explode when Camus turned into a dragon.

Matthew had already snapped out of confusion and had reloaded the machine gun to continue shooting at Camus, being the brave, foolhardy idiot he almost always was. I looked around for Emily, but I still couldn't find where she was.

"Emmanuel!" I looked up and saw Emily, standing/sitting precariously on the roof of the IGA, holding, wait, I thought. Is that a grenade launcher? She must've seen the worried look on my face, 'cause she flashed me a thumbs up and aimed the launcher in the general direction of Camus. A small projectile flew from the gun and hit the dragon on the side of his face. An explosion rocked the ground, and I nearly fell over. Camus roared, but seemed unharmed, only very annoyed by the glaciers of ice, herds of llamas and barrage of grenades and bullets. He also seemed to be having difficulty focusing on one of us, and I had a feeling that I knew who he hated most.  Well, I thought.  Better to not let him choose the time, and I walked (this not being able to run thing is getting old, and sort of boring) to his legs.


Now I gotta tell you, underneath him ain't as pretty as in front of him. In fact, I don't even think he wipes. Even Hell smells better than that. I climbed up his legs, using the scales as footholds and hand holds, hoping that Emily doesn't shoot the grenade too low, or Matthew doesn't aim too far down, or Collin suddenly dislikes me for beating him up and freezes me on Mr. Wrench's leg, or Keva accidentally produce a llama over my head, which would all really suck, the later being the worst. Camus started flailing his legs around, which naturally meant that I would go flying, so I let go at the most inopportune time and landed on the IGA rooftop. Right next to Emily.

"Oh hi," I managed

"Hi," she said back.

"I uh, got to-" 

I was cut off by a shadow looming over us.



© 2015 Ugonnafail


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015


Author

Ugonnafail
Ugonnafail

Pullman, WA



About
Currently living in Pullman Washington. Needed a website to write in, so I came here. Ugonnafail is my gamer name in Tanki ( I gave that one away to Brayden N., so I use the Username clappe for tha.. more..

Writing
Cameron Darker Cameron Darker

A Chapter by Ugonnafail