Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Ugonnafail

His skin started to become green. He ducked his head down, though it wasn't very effective at hiding his face, as he was growing. I said he was big before. The thing he turned into dwarfed his original height. He was much taller than the IGA store I had just exited, and his skin became scales. All his thugs started backing away, some even running for it, but I couldn't blame them. Who could be possibly more stupid than myself, holding a dragon's brother hostage? The kid began to squirm, so I dropped him and sheathed my knife. Useless, I tell you, against a dragon. He unfurled his wings and stretched them wide; the insides were a sickly shade of yellow. He let loose a breath of fame, and the land smelled of rotten s**t from inside your garbage can. I drew my AK and pointed it at his face; I have no idea if this thing would pierce the hide of a dragon, because (no duh,) I've never had to fight one. His eyes stared right down to me, and I suddenly became nauseous, even though I had nothing in my stomach.

Gabe, now unhindered by Camus' guards, started firing pistol shots into Camus, although quite uselessly. Matthew was scrambling to get out of Camus' way, and the dragon that was once Camus' seemed to just notice. He took his attention away from me and looked down at Matthew. And that son of b***h was no where near getting away from Camus' feet. That dragon blew fire down on Matthew as a llama hit Camus at full speed



© 2015 Ugonnafail


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

426 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015


Author

Ugonnafail
Ugonnafail

Pullman, WA



About
Currently living in Pullman Washington. Needed a website to write in, so I came here. Ugonnafail is my gamer name in Tanki ( I gave that one away to Brayden N., so I use the Username clappe for tha.. more..

Writing
Cameron Darker Cameron Darker

A Chapter by Ugonnafail