Snicker (Rayce)

Snicker (Rayce)

A Chapter by A. V. Madison

I love the look on mom's face right now.

Coffee-deprived, angry, and probably valuing the pros and cons of murdering Jayce in her sleep.

 

Apparently Jayce kicked some guys' butts, and mom was first to hear about it. So she has the acceleration pedal stomped all the way down in her Toyota monster truck. And she had to bring me along with her.

Because I'm 3 minutes short of adulthood.

But whatever, I want to see this all go down.

 

We pull into the Chambers River Middle School, where Jayce and I are both in eighth grade, and mom rips open her door with the mighty strength that only the Hulk could offer.

Or a pretty pissed mom.

 

"They were sexually assualting me, Mr. Bjorn!" Jayce pleaded at the top of her lungs.

"That's enough, Miss Leonard. I advise you allow your mother and I to speak in private. Rayce, you can leave also." Mr. Bjorn, the principal at our school with a stick up his butt, commands.

"You got any coffee?" I say for mom's sake. She could probably claw me to death unless she gets some.

"No, Mr. Leonard." Mr. Bjorn replies, an angered look in his eye.

"Oh well," I turn to mom, "See ya in hell, Jayce."

And walk out the door after Jayce.

"I'm missing softball practice, Rayce! This is all your fault! If you hadn't gotten me fumed by your stupid Halo game-"

I slyly pull out my iPhone and attach the earbuds.

I then blast Guns and Roses.

 

Nothing like seeing your sister scream in what looks like the tune of Sweet Child O' Mine.

And then having a momentary flashback to when she locked me outside the house in my underwear.

 

I detach the earbuds.



© 2012 A. V. Madison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

the dialogue was very smooth in this scene. the only thing that stands out from me is you are needing alot more details about where they are.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 5, 2012


Author

A. V. Madison
A. V. Madison

Only a Kid, But Hard To Scare, CA



About
I'm Maddie. Clumsy. Short-tempered. Quite an oddball. Sort of silly. I make big plans then never do them. I have a fascination with tiny lights. I have atelophobia and OCD. I am the definition.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. V. Madison