Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
When The Lights Go Down In The City (Jayce)

When The Lights Go Down In The City (Jayce)

A Chapter by A. V. Madison

Ramona had never really fancied anyone with taste. Any guy that didn't exactly treat her right was her boyfriend immeadiately. Something about the constant abuse gave Ramona her fire.

She was pretty, maybe wore a little too much makeup sometimes, but she was usually down to earth. I was proud to call her my friend, especially as the events from the night before became clearer and clearer.

Usually, in those memories, Ramona was whispering "I'll get you out her here... soon."

Ramona faced a lot of abuse when she was younger. She was beated, yelled at, etc. She ran away from home and hid in my room for a few days during the custody battle between her parents four years ago.

Ramona is strong and intelligent. She also has this big crush on my brother. I don't really know why. Maybe she just needs some reason.

 

Her mom is here to pick her up, fuming about the night before.

Ramona's pupils are dialated, she is dizzy, and due to my extensive note-taking and test-acing in Biology, I assume she is pale from lack of oxygen and/or lack of blood to the brain.

Or she just got kissed by Rayce.

Kissed by Rayce.

Rayce.

Rayce.

Rayce....

He is so obviously hurt my actions.

He must seriously hate me right now.

I don't even know why I did it. I don't even know why he is so utterly pissed at me.

It really makes me mad, but I don't say anything.

Ramona grabs my elbow and pulls me aside.

"Me and your brother-" She whispered

"I could tell..." I replied, smiling, "It's about time Rayce got a girl."

"No, Jay, I'm telling 'ya. I'm in love with your brother."

"I know. I always knew. You stare at his butt every chance you get," I chuckled, "And he doens't even have a nice butt!"

"I wasn't exactly staring as his butt when kissed me, Jayce. Is he single?"

"Yeah. Go for it." What am I doing? I asked myself, you are Rayce's older sister- you should be DIScouraging this!

"Does he have a date to senior prom?" She asked, giddy as hell.

"No. He's a nerd, remember?" I snickered.

"Do you mind if your brother... y'know's..."

"Please, I have no intention of having that conversationg right now, Ramona." I supress vomit building up in my throat.

"Yay! Thanks so much, sissy!" She bear-hugs me and twinkle-toe's to her mother.

Wow.

Rayce has a date to the senior prom.

I begin to climb the stairs.

Who ever thought he would have a date to anything?



© 2012 A. V. Madison


The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*starts singing Journey "Lights"* xD sorry I had to :p

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm so confused. One minute those goes from being inn 8th grade, next senior prom? i must be missing something lol.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Britt

11 Years Ago

Too late. I read it alllll. Pretty good actually. :P
A. V. Madison

11 Years Ago

S**t, alright. Well, at least you enjoyed it :)
Britt

11 Years Ago

It was really good! It was unexpecting when the girl murdered people:P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 16, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2012


Author

A. V. Madison
A. V. Madison

Only a Kid, But Hard To Scare, CA



About
I'm Maddie. Clumsy. Short-tempered. Quite an oddball. Sort of silly. I make big plans then never do them. I have a fascination with tiny lights. I have atelophobia and OCD. I am the definition.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. V. Madison