Two Rich Girls (Rayce)

Two Rich Girls (Rayce)

A Chapter by A. V. Madison

The quiet rumbling of the Jeep and the constant motion of my eyes keeps me from thinking about Jayce.

I turn a corner, and on the side is two girls. One is doubled over vomiting- after a hard liquor drink-off, perhaps- while the other is leaning against a telephone pole, laughing drunkily.

I pull over to see if they need any help.

There's a blonde girl, who was laughing, is wearing a grungy purple lace tankop, stratiegically ruffled at her chest, and skinny jeans. She approaches the car.

"Hey boy, you look like you need another shot, baby! Whoo!" She cries. I get a closer look at her, noticing some familiar features.

"Ra-Ramona? Ramona Javier?" I ask, leaning out the window.

"Shhh, babe... my name is Salsa... on the weekends!" She laughs again.

The brunette that was vomiting stands up straight.

"Hey! I think I know you!" She hobbles over to the car.

Blue eyes, brunette hair, black bangs, tall, skinny...

Jayce.

"Jayce? Is that you?" I ask, getting a little scared.

"Yeah..." She slurs.

"Get in the car, Jayce," I open the door and it hits her.

She falls back into Ramona's arms, and Ramona stumbles a little before putting Jayce back on her feet.

"Whoa there, chica!" She says then laughs.

"I don't get in cars with strangers!" Jayce smiles.

Then this guy named Asher comes out and takes Jayce by the elbow.

"Hey, who's this guy, babe?" He asks Jayce.

"Just my... I don't know... he looks familiar. But everything's all woooooozy right now!" She laughs like Ramona.

"You can take me in your car..." Ramona says and shakes her hips.

I clench my fist, but then quickly unwind it.

"Let her go, Asher." I demand.

Luckily Asher is sober, or is so weathered by drugs it barely affects him.

"Nah... let her have good time. Why do you gotta be so protective, Rayce?" Asher challenges.

"She's high!" I yell.

"So? I always get my ladies happy before doing this," He grabs Jayce's waist and pulls her in for a long sloppy kiss.

 

I step on the gas.

You got yourself in this one, Jayce.

Now you get yourself out.



© 2012 A. V. Madison


Author's Note

A. V. Madison
Not really my writing style, and I don't know if this will work, because it's been all lighthearted, now its getting into the deep, darker part of thier lives.
What do you guys think? Please comment!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 16, 2012


Author

A. V. Madison
A. V. Madison

Only a Kid, But Hard To Scare, CA



About
I'm Maddie. Clumsy. Short-tempered. Quite an oddball. Sort of silly. I make big plans then never do them. I have a fascination with tiny lights. I have atelophobia and OCD. I am the definition.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. V. Madison