Eleven Lima Beans Later (Jayce)

Eleven Lima Beans Later (Jayce)

A Chapter by A. V. Madison
"

Admit it, you love my chapter names :)

"

I awoke feeling like crap.

 

I was on a couch, a rough, leathery/polyester mix that was a gray beige.

It looked familiar.

I felt it, rubbed it between my index finger and my thumb, searching for any memory.

This was not my house, I thought, just get out of here- now.

I sat up and surveyed the area, finding nothing short of blank white walls, and nothing else in the room besides a pale-skinned Ramona.

"Help..." A murmur exploded from her lips- red, for they were coated in blood.

"What- where..." I found my voice was just as hoarse as Ramona's, "Where are we?"

"Asher's place. Remember? You passed out on the sidewalk a few minutes after that car..." She coughed and gagged long enough for me to remember Rayce, pulling up in his camo print Jeep- and me rejecting the ride.

"Rayce..." I whispered.

"Yeah- him," She answered, "Him and a couple other guys grabbed you and put you in the backseat of Asher's sedan. Charlie, this skinny little Mexican guy came up to me and started kissing me... so drunk- I kissed back. We just, like, started making out right there on the sidewalk outside the bar. You woke up and, like, he tried the same thing. But you didn't let him. You tried to run. Thats when Asher pulled a knife on you. You just turned back around and did whatever he said."

Yeah, that sounds like me.

"Then, like, he took us here and told us to go to bed."

I shook my head, not understanding.

"I'm a virgin... right?"

"I don't Jayce. I don't know."
"Did he trick us?"

"Yeah."

She began to cry, but she was obviously too weak to wipe it, so I got on my knees and wiped it away for her.

"We gotta get out of here, Ramona." I said bluntly.

"Yeah..." She replied, losing eye contact and studying her shoes.

I looked at the door.

 "C'mon, Ramona."

 



© 2012 A. V. Madison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I NEVER WROTE THIS CHAPTER MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012


Author

A. V. Madison
A. V. Madison

Only a Kid, But Hard To Scare, CA



About
I'm Maddie. Clumsy. Short-tempered. Quite an oddball. Sort of silly. I make big plans then never do them. I have a fascination with tiny lights. I have atelophobia and OCD. I am the definition.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. V. Madison