Chapter One- Public Nudity (Rayce)

Chapter One- Public Nudity (Rayce)

A Chapter by A. V. Madison

Jayce looked at me with a stunned expression in her rodent black eyes.

"Excuse m-" She began.

"Excuse you." I answered, looking up for a brief second from my Halo online match "What do you want, Jayce!"

I clicked the center button on my controller, pausing the game.

"They're gonna kill me now- look, I just got trampled by a Convenant banshee! Oh, now the Flood is eating my remains! Look at what you did, Jayce! I'm dead now!"

"If only it was real. Look, mom wants me to go to Rite-Aid and pick up some soda. Do you want anything?" She asked.

"Ha! That's what you get for being older, having to run errands for the fat lady upstairs."

"Hey! That fat lady upstairs is your mother and has paper-thin walls and will kick you're sorry butt out the window into next Tuesday if you say it again. And I'm only 3 minutes older than you. And that means three times more mature. So why dont you just play your Red Dead Redemption-"

"Uh, Jayce?" I interrupted.

She looked like steam was about to shoot out of her ears, up the stairs, and hit mom in the forehead.

"What!" She screamed.

"It's not Red Dead Redemption. It's Halo Reach."

"I hate you!" She made a beeline for the front door.

"Love you too, babe!"

"Ew! I am your sister, not your babe!"

"Why dont you go make-out with your boyfriend, Jayce-"

Before I was able to get the last remnant of that sentence out, Jayce had me by my ear.

I yelped in pain and terror, "Jayce! I'm in my underwear! What the hel-"

She shoved me out the door and into our suburban driveway, right as 3 couples (one alone, one with a dog, and one with two kids) passed by.

I heard a faint click behind me.

I turned, and looked straight into my sister's 15-year-old eyes, only 3 minutes of wisdom seperating us, and flipped her off.

"Find your own way back in!" She peered in through the blinds, and with a shiny smile, shut them and walked away.

No doubt going to steal my Halo disc.

 



© 2012 A. V. Madison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
haha this is funny but amazing! cant wait to read the rest of the book xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


one question? if the game was paused then how did the main character end up dying? funny dialogue though. I am a twin myself and two minutes younger then my sister and growing up with her was very much like this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wonderful chapter good job keep up the good work i liked it alot thanks for sharing good write keep up the good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


This made me laugh :) It seems like something my sister would do to me, except she's the younger one. I can't wait for you to add more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hahahah this made me lol. Oh good times with Halo reach.
I gotta say though, if you're trying to satirize the male race, you've done a good job of it (:

Keep writing. I like what you've written so far.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2012


Author

A. V. Madison
A. V. Madison

Only a Kid, But Hard To Scare, CA



About
I'm Maddie. Clumsy. Short-tempered. Quite an oddball. Sort of silly. I make big plans then never do them. I have a fascination with tiny lights. I have atelophobia and OCD. I am the definition.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. V. Madison



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..