Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Keevan
"

The first chapter! Enjoy, my pets! XD

"

"No."

     "C'mon!"

     "No."

     "Lucy, don't be a jerk!"

     "Fine, let me think about it."

     "Really!?"

     "No!"

     "Jerk."

     "A*s."

     "Homunculus!"

     "B*****d!" And so goes the showing of the relationship I share with a certain former State Alchemist. Edward Elric has been living with me for six months now. I took him in because he was driving Winry and Pinako nuts with his laziness. Why I agreed to take him in.....I have absolutely no idea.

     "I'm only asking this one time!" Edward begged again as I poured tea into a cup for myself. "PLEASE let me use alchemy to make my room bigger!"

     "For the last time, no!" I shouted, finally having enough. "I'm not letting you use alchemy to wreck my house. Your room's fine the way it is."

     "You just think that because it's your house," he grumbled, taking a seat at the kitchen table. "What happened to that NICE AND SOMEWHAT-HAPPY Lucy from Munich? Huh?"

     "Dont bring up Munich," was all I said as I stood there and took a drink of my tea, staring out the window at the river. "I don't want to think about Munich. You of all people should understand."

     "Right, right," he said, giving up. "I'm sorry." ______________________________________________________________________________

 

Just in case anyone forgot, here's my story in a nutshell: When I was a kid, I lived in a small house in Resembool, and I had an abusive father. He molested my older sister, Serah, and then eventually killed my mother, and her. I was left as his b*****d.

     Until a man from the military took me out of there when I was 8. He went by the name Führer King Bradley. He was basically the man in charge of the military. He brought me to some kind of lab facility and there I stayed for a little while.

     Until they pulled some kind of lab experiment on me. It was extremely painful, and I don't even know what they did. But when I awoke, I looked at my hand, and saw an Oreborus Tattoo, the mark of a Homunculus, or artificial being.

     A man with glasses and blonde hair that I called Father said that my new alias was Pain, but then he said I would forget it.

     And forget I did.

     I don't quite recall what happened, but after that, I woke up on someone's doorstep as an eight year old orphan with no memory. The man who took me in that night was a colonel in the military. Colonel Roy Mustang. I lived with him for four years. He taught me alchemy for me to study while he was at work all hours of the day.

     I was a natural at it. I could decompose my body into a shadow, and recompose myself back again. And I still didn't have my memory back.

     Up to age eleven, things started happening. Strange things that mentally disturbed me. I didnt know what was going on. I eventually put a pistol in my mouth to try and end it, but I didn't have the guts to pull the trigger.

     After that, I ran away from Colonel Mustang and lived around the outskirts of Central City. The odd thing is, I don't remmber it that well. For two years I lived like that until I felt I had to go back to Colonel Mustang.

     I ended up joining the military and becoming a State Alchemist. My alias was the Stealth Alchemist, and I did most of my assignments at night, when the shadows were the thickest.

     After a year, it was clear to me that I was a born killer. The military re-assigned me as an assassin. I was fourteen.

     During age fifteen, I aquired a smoking habit.

     Age sixteen is when my memory slowly creeps back to me. Sixteen is also where my real story began, when Edward and Alphonse Elric suddenly popped up in my life.

     Edward was my age, with long blonde hair tied back in a braid. He had a fake arm and leg made of AutoMail--artificial limbs. He was also....well....short.

     His little brother Alphonse was a different story. Alphonse was fourteen, and his soul was bonded to a suit of armor. They got like that because of a failed Human Transmutation--a.k.a. they tried to bring their mother back from the dead. The price was Edward's left leg and Alphonse's whole being. The price for bonding Alphonse's soul to a suit of armor: Edward's right arm.

     I didn't like these boys at first. I just...didn't like them. And the colonel knew that, and that was probably why he assigned Ed and I as partners.

     The days that followed, we got more aquainted, we couldn't get annoyed by eachother's presence anymore, and I got depression, which led to a dream, leading to my memory getting restored.

     This other Homunculus, Lust, led me to where the other Homunculi were. There was Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Father, and me, Pain. To be honest, I never met Greed. He was dead before I got the chance to meet him.

     But it wasn't like I wanted to.

     For ten days I was kept with the Homunculi underground below Central City. It got to the point when I felt shaky and disturbed, and very, very out of place with the world of humans. But Wrath, or King Bradley (sound familiar?), brought me back to Central Command. The Colonel was furious, but he hid it well.

     The days that followed that were boring, but unnerving. I almost watched Edward get killed by a mad killer, but I killed the killer before he could kill Edward. It was a very killi-ful night. During that fight, Edward was unconscious, and Alphonse's arms and legs got blown to pieces. I was in pretty bad shape myself, but I knew I had to get them home.

     So, I loaded Alphonse into a wagon and tied a rope through the wagon handle and around my waist, and I carried Edward back by giving him a "piggy-back ride". It was a difficult journey back that night.

    A while later, as in a few weeks later, I went back to school, only to be called a b***h/retard repeatedly every single day. I made a friend, though. His name was Vincent.

    Envy soon killed him, leaving me suffering in an emotional breakdown because of it. And extremely too soon after that, after I was taken to the hospital, Envy shows up and peels back the skin on my hand, showing Edward my Oreborus Tattoo. Of course I had to keep the whole Homunculus thing a secret!

     Envy then had kidnapped me and took me to The Ballroom, a place I shall never forget. It was a ballroom, but it was deep underground within the Homunculi's lair.

     Once there, Envy made me change into a stupid dress, and then he smacks the back of my head with something, making me unconscious, and making me have an out-of-body experiance. I watched everything happen, being completely helpless.

     Edward had ran into the room, and he and Envy got into a big fight. At one point, Edward knealt by my unconscious body on the floor and mumbled to himself that I was in a coma. It was then that the dreaded Gate appeared. Envy, completely forgetting everything else in the room, wrenched open the Gate and got pulled in screaming, "Take me to Hoenheim!"

     Apparently, my turn was after Envy. The Gate opened and it's scrawney black hands and arms grabbed me and tried to pull me in. Edward was grabbing onto my hands, trying to keep me in Amestris. But I slipped, and I got pulled into the Gate, still clutching onto his gloves.

     After going through the Gate, I crash-landed into Munich, Germany, on the other side. I was stranded there for two years. I lived with Gracia, the flower shop owner.

     I tried to adapt to life there. It worked, for the most part. There were so many familiar faces. People I had loved, people I had killed, and a million different faces in between.

     What pained me most were two people: Alfons Heiderich, and Edward Elric. Alfons looked like what Alphonse would looked like if he were seventeen in his human body. Edward, on the other hand, looked exactly the same.

     For the two years I lived there, I thought that God was punishing me with that fake Edward. It wasn't until later that I found out he really WAS Edward. He said he jumped into the Gate after me.

     Time went by, and we tried to figure out ways to get back home to Amestris. We didn't find a way until I was forced to go to this castle and open up a portal. I accidentally did. After I got pushed off of one stone floor to the one below, I saw Edward get shot, and when he fell, I tried to crawl over to him.

     Big mistake, because I accidentally placed my hands on the big Transmutation Circle. The Portal opened, and Envy was there. He was in Big Green Dragon form.

     Edward wasn't hurt. The man with the gun shot Edward's fake arm. Edward and I fell another floor below and were rescued by Alfons. He strapped Edward into a plane that was set to launch. After he launched into he Gate, Alfons and I both got shot.

     Instead of me dying, though, my soul was ripped out of Munich and thrown back into the Gate, thus finding my body back in Amestris.

     In Amestris, I was thrown into battle quickly because Envy was destroying Central City. It ended by me stabbing Envy's core with a glass spear, thus killing him.

     After that, I quit the military, withdrew all of the money I had saved up, and I moved to Resembool.

     There. Now your memory is refreshed.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
I wrote this whole thing on my iPod... XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wheeeeeeeeeee! *twirls around* I'm happy to have a new book looking forward to! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yesh, my war pony. :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


War Pony??? ha

Posted 13 Years Ago


:D I am so happy to have my drugs again! Great start, now WRITE MORE MY WAR PONY!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

498 Views
4 Reviews
Added on November 28, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan