Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by Keevan
"

The end...before the last book, that is!

"

August 18th

 

Edward and I have been dating for almost a year now. Being a girlfriend for the first time ever freaked me out at first. I wasn't sure of anything. Was I acting the way I had to? Couldn't I call him a Fullmetal B*****d anymore?

     But none of that matters now. I realized that nothing's changed. Things are exactly the same as before, except the fact that I don't find Edward as annoying as I used to, and I'm always greeted with a kiss on the cheek, whether it be getting up in the morning, saying goodnight, or when one of us leaves or comes back home. I used to feel embarrassed about it, but now I'm used to it.

     Edward seems to see me differently now, with a new found respect or something. He actually does the dishes now! And he cooks, even though he's a more terrible cook than me, if that's possible.

     Alphonse, Winry, and Pinako visit more often now, which completely escapes my mind as to the reason why.

     It's easy to talk to Edward, but there really isn't much to talk about. Neither of us talk about the whole "insanity and madness" episode I went through last year. We don't speak about Munich, but then again, we never have.

     Marn doesn't call or visit anymore. And when I try calling her, there's no answer.

     "She lied to you, Lucy," Edward keeps telling me. "It's best to forget about her."

     "But, she sent me this," I keep telling him. "If she lied to me, why did she have a picture of my mom? How did she know my family?"

     "She could have been Envy, for all we know," Edward had replied once. "Just forget about that crazy old lazy."

     Of course, I haven't forgotten her. I know I'll never forget Marn, even though she had so little to do with my life. And I can't help but wonder what happened to her.

     I found out last week. I received a telegram that she had passed away. Simply because of old age. Even Edward seemed a little depressed by it.

     "Careful what you wish for," I heard him mutter when he slipped away upstairs. Of course, I got mad, but I let it slide. I've dealt with a lot of death in my life, so I took it well. It's not like I cried or anything.

     Today is my twentieth birthday. And, yeah, I do feel different and much better than I've ever felt.

     I just hope it stays that way.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
Next Book: Heart of Humanity!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahhh Lucy, you obviously dont know Keevan. For you see, she's making another book. Therefore, it will NOT stay that way. She's going to put you through more hell and highwater just because she can. Therefore, dont say stupid stuff like that. Perhaps you should have ended the chapter with "Okay Keevan, bring it on!" because that would have been more reasonable.

Lol nice work! Thanks for the share! Got some new ideas for Reverse 4 too, so this was very helpful! (And...I kinda jumped at the music...lol)

Posted 13 Years Ago


WHAT AN AMAZING STORY! GET TO THE NEXT BOOK! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 10, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan