excremental mastication

excremental mastication

A Chapter by Lyn Anderson
"

I guess I still have a little bitter in me

"
I can hear you
you know,
masticating on your
falsehoods,
drawing your spite
like a bow,
pinning your
crimes on me.

I can hear you,
you know,
chewing your
sick cud of
indignation,
watching the
lies drip from
your lips.

I can hear you
you know,
a drooling, rabid thing
trying to prove
the excrement
on his hands
is just chocolate,
by licking it off.




© 2016 Lyn Anderson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very decent dude. I too like the use of a unique word especially since most poets don't use them. More than that though I like how you stayed on topic and it never got boring. Yes it is bitter, but its a very good observational bitterness that I feel needed to be expressed; and I didn't even write it hahaha.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Hello newsense. Thanks for reviewing. I am of the dudette variety, but nonetheless appreciate the vi.. read more
Love using the word Mastication... since few people know what it means, and almost everyone misunderstands it. Loudly declaring, "Sorry got to go, roommate was wanting to masticate together" is sure to draw stares of disbelief. Aside from the chuckle I got from the word, I really liked your last stanza here. In any case, a spiteful write on liars and their 'excrement'. The moral is, never trust a German who claims he is enjoying some Belgian Sweets... ;)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

I love that, thanks.
I was going to write some rubbish about feeling sorry for you and other but I won't. I have been married for 18 years and we dated a bit before that too and my first reaction was and I am sorry if I am been to colliquial and phonetical. " Mate you foocking suck at excuses" and that's all anyone needs to know about some of us. There are some out there that may be lesser mortals. Self respecting women would be recommended to move on.
But for sharing your poem that openly the least I can do is show my gratitude.
Very much appreciated KLgoode.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Thanks much, and took much to move on, but move on I have.
Unfortunately I think I know that guy...

I love the sarcastic tone to this humorous little gem!

:) Julie

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Thanks so much. I am glad you liked it, as I might have worried I would offend you ...:)
I can imagine this scene...e gads... filled with cruddy descriptions and spiteful sarcasm...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your stopping by.
A great write! I read it with an 'eww' curl to my lip and I could hear the sounds of chewing and lip smacking-incredible imagery. I kept picturing that scene from Lord of the Rings when Pippin sings for Denethor as he eats.


Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Ha ha, now I have that image in my head too ...
I like this one a lot! Drawing your spite like a bow...good imagery through out the whole poem!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review.
A great write KL.

I like how you use a play on words. I almost got the ending as his "s**t don't stick".

I enjoyed it as I always do :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Thanks so much. I appreciate the comments.
i like the sarcastic tone of this, it's really good.
-GS

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for stopping by. I will have to stop by.
oh boy! you can FEEL this one.. but worse yet.. you can SEE it... lol

I am with Tim... EWWWW...

Nothing I love more than witty sarcasm that is sharp and precise. Nicely done..

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

That was exactly my intent. Full gross out belly laugh.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

934 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 24, 2014
Last Updated on September 12, 2016
Tags: lies, pig, betrayal, anger, divorce, done


Author

Lyn Anderson
Lyn Anderson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
I write under a pseudonym. I don't do Read Requests, but you can PM me if you want me to read something specific. I make friends with people who I read and interact with. I won't accept random reque.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic