Chapter 3~Finding

Chapter 3~Finding

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing

               I droped the letter. My heart beated faster. My palms started to sweat. Then I slowly fell to my knees. A tear rolled down my cheek. I starred into space. What do I do next? I sat like that for 5 minutes, but it felt like hours.

               I wiped my cheeks and slowly stood up. I felt empty inside. My Dad is all I have left, I have to find him. When I stood up everything around me lifted off the floor.

              I went back to my room. I changed into my favorite pair of jeans, took off my plaid shirt, grabbed my black hoody and slipped it on. I put on my shoes. Took my hair down. Then I pulled the hoody over my head.

             Next I grabbed my backpack dumped everything on the floor and packed some money, food, and clothes. Took my car keys and walked out of the house. I got in my Mom's old red Impala. I don't know what my plan is, but I have to leave so they wont find me before I find them. But first I have to find who Mr. M is. And that note will lead me right to him.

             I started up the car and headed towards Fort Worth, Tx. So I could connect Mr. M's signature with his license which I could then connect with his address. It took me 20 minutes to get to Fort Worh, but the trip was 20 minutes to long. I parked the car in police station's parking lot.

I got out and looked at the black and white cars parked in the lot. I opened the door to the police department and I smelt the aroma of coffee. When I walked in I hide in the shadows and made it onto a computer.

            Then I scaned the note into the computer and ran it through the system. It gave me a license. I clicked on a page and The address was Brazos 1402, CA. I printed it out and deleted the note from their system. I sneaked out. But unfortunetly I got caught. "M'am what were you doing in there", said a police officer who was tall, dark, and muscular. "Ummmm I wasssssssss talking to a officer in there", I said shyly.

"Okay, M'am, have a nice day", he said.

            I walked out and then I heard "Get Her." It was the same officer. I ran to my car and got in and made sure they couldnt see my licenses plate number. Then I drove to a shop, got my car painted white so it did'nt pop out to the police officers and I stayed at a hotel in  with a beautiful porch and blue daisies everywhere. They even had blue daisy wallpaper.          

             I grabbed my other pj's and climbed into the hotel bed. This was the first time I had slept without my Dad right across the hall. I fell into a reckless sleep. I dreamed about some guy at Mr. M's place that is a prisoner and he could survive in extreme conditions. His name was Dean. I saw what he went through every day. I woke up with a start and pulled my my knees up to my chest.

          It was a dream, but yet felt so real. Then I started wondering if it had to do with my powers. Then I dismissed that idea. Then I slowly went back to my restless sleep.

         I woke to my phone ringing. It had a number that I did'nt know so I ignored it, got out of bed and put on my TCU t-shirt, put on a different pair of jeans, and my purple and black pair of converse. I checked out of the hotel and got my car back. It looked better then it did before. 

        Then I drove home, got my dad's credit card and packed a suitcase with all the supplies I need. I went to the airport got the first flight to California. I sat quietly on the plane and read my book, listened to music and slept for about 3 hours. Once we got their I grabbed my suitcase. I went to the car rental place in the airport got a car. I went and found the car. It was a puddle jumper ( small car=puddle jumper.)

         I got in and drove to the address. I sneaked in. I heard footsteps making loud thumps against the tile. Getting louder and louder. They were right in front of me, but I was hidding in a dark, damp corner that smelt like wet dog. I thought my heart would give away my hiding space.  They passed me. And I hesitated but kept going. I came across this huge room with a long table with chairs.

         I heard more footsteps and ran in. Just to be sure they did'nt find me I ran into a closet. But it wasn't a closet, It looked like a throne room with a huge red chair. It looked midevil and very damp and dark. The walls were a dark gray with older pictures. It took my breath away and for a moment I was not able to move. My eyes wandered over to the throne. Then over to the Mona Lisa and then back to the throne. My face felt cold and my hands started to shake.

      There was a guy sitting on a throne in the middle of the room. Crap. I backed up into the shadows, hoping he hadn't seen me yet. "Hello, Dawn, your here for your Daddy aren't you", said a man sitting in the throne, menacingly. "Don't worry he's all bark and no bite", said a lady with midnight blue eyes. She had come out of the shadows behind the throne. He gave her a steady glare with his dark brown eyes. She didnt budge.

           "Did you find a superhuman" he said with his dark eyes peircing me. I did'nt awnser. "That's what I thought", he said with rage starting to rise in his throat. I shyly stepped out of the shadows my head down. Another guy stepped out of the shadows to the left of the throne. The guy said, "Mr. M". Then Mr. M nodded his head.

            The guy stood in a rigid position. Then he leaped at me and took me down to the ground. My elbow hit the ground with a crack. I yelped in pain. Then I thought about him hitting the wall and it actually happened. I got up and scanned the room. I looked at where He had hit the wall. He wasn't there. I shivered with fear and actually been dragged into this.Everything went black after that.  



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
Do not Ignore grammer tell me what YOU think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it's going great so far. You could go into a little more detail to make the chapters longer, but their good like they are now. I am curious to see what has happened to Dawn, and her father for that matter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Mwahahahaha it gets intense
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I've found that out. XD
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

-.-
I can see where you are trying to go, but this chapter is really jumpy and all over the place. For instance exactly how does she come up with an address? It wasn't clear. Also the section about running form the police, painting the car silver, and staying in the hotel seemed unnecessary since the next thing she does is hop on a plane to Cali and rent a different car. Finally the part about sneaking into the house and there being a throne room could benefit form way more detail and emotional exploration. I think what Is missing is the details that make it clear that her shy character is capable if executing so much in such quick sequence.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ooohhh so intensive!!!
Is next one up??

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

have u read chapter6
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Reading it :)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

cool
I'll tell you a secret, Mr. M is based on my french teacher I was mad at him one day and he came into my writing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
4 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing