Chapter 10~ The Door

Chapter 10~ The Door

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing

            As I rushed to the door with my hair trying to catch up to me, I heard Dean's faint but certain, "No". Then before I knew it I was right infront of the door. I smoothed my hair down and gave a small genuine smile.

                                    JAKE

           When I was just about to ring the door bell again a girl with curly, long red hair and light brown eyes opened the door. And a small rush of air sweeped past me. She had a small genuine smile on her face. "Hello", she said slowly.

"Oh hi", I said nervously, "I'm Jake and this is Ava". I pointed to my girl friend. She gave a warm sweet smile and pushed her brown hair out of her face. She looked at me with her green eyes, a questioning look in them.

"Hi I'm Dawn", she said shyly. Then a tall guy with light brown hair and hazel eyes. Then she said, "And this is Dean".

                                      DAWN

             I opened the door and a rush of wind went past me. I saw a guy with red hair and green eyes. And a girl with dark hair and beautiful green eyes. Then he said, " I know this seems rushed but, We have super powers just like you and we are hear to help you guys", he said rushing with his words. At the end of his sentence he let a woosh of breath out that I hadn't known he'd been holding.

  JAKE

               After I said that they both instentally tensed up and denied it. "It's okay I know and I know what you've been through we saw you at Mr. M's", I said.

"Okay, how can you help us then", Dean said getting right to the point.

"Well we can help you with your powers", I said.

"I dont need help, because mine just helps me with stand weather", He said.

"Well Ava can teach you how to not just stand weather but control it also", I said, Ava nodded and gave another smile. He gave a surprised "Really?". She nodded her head and said, "Really".

"What about me", Dawn piped up.

Well I can teach you how to control your Telekinesis and Telapathic powers, I sent.

                                   DEAN

             She jumped back with an astonishted look on her face. I tensed next to her wondering what had happened. "Okay", she squeaked.

                                   DAWN

            I opened the door and let them in. "Come on in", I said, "Do you need a place to stay in".

"Yeah, but we can stay at a hotel", Jake said.

"No it's the least we can do since your helping us", I said.

"Okay", he replied.

"You two can stay in Dean's room if that's okay", I asked. They both nodded and I showed them to their room.

Once they were in there I sadi to Dean, "You can stay with me in my room".

"Fine", he said not looking happy with the arrangements I made.

          We got in bed after getting in our pajamas. "Thanks for being so......hospitalic", I whispered.

"mmmmm", he grunted. I slide up and gave him a kiss. "Night", I whispered.

"Good night", he whisper replied. 

             I layed there for longer than I could remeber. I let all of the memories of today flood my brain. Wow, what a day. "Hey are you okay", Dean said groggily.

"Yeah, I'm fine", I said, I'm gonna go see how they settled in".

"There probably asleep, Dawn", he replied. He wraped his arms around me and rubbed his hand down side. Soon I had fallen into and unconsious sleep.

             I dreamt that we found a cute little puggle to join are group of wierdo's. It had black fur. I cuddled it in my arms and treated it like it was my own daughter. I treated it like it could talk and had feelings like us. It gave me a feeling of confusion, but I had a feeling I would soon find out more. Because from last time I have learned my lesson. It definately had somthing to do with my powers.    

 



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now we get new people to deal with. This should be fun. XD I'm going to enjoy seeing how Dean gets along with Jake. And yes, they need a puggle! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I love both this much (. /)
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

My love is so big, I have trouble confining it. XD
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:D
That dream really was intensive... I wonder how is it related to her powers??
And Mr M hasn't shown up that means he is up to something.. Which is not good!
And Jake... Wow, that's something I am suspecting to be good and bad news... I cant say anything about Ava but oh well...
Loved it ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol Happy late new year too
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
Fun chapter with new characters. It is funny that you say from two perspectives " small genuine smile", you could just have her smile and then Jake perceive it as genuine. Also they go to bed a bit quick ... Not some more conversation first? Like how did you see us at the castle? Rather trusting. Now that there are more characters, be careful about using terms he and she unless it is totally clear which person you are talking about... I wasn't sure at first which she had green eyes. Well looking forward to Dawn learning some tricks to defeat mr M.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is getting really interesting!!!

I love it! :D

You have a great imagination, btw. ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

*at
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

hehe
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 11, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing