Chapter~8  Life Saver

Chapter~8 Life Saver

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

They go and save her dad, but what will be waiting for them!!!!!!!

"

                     He walked towards me and held my hand. Our eyes locked. We walked through the back door. And we walked through a hall with old pictures, antique vases and dusty red chairs. We hide behind the red chairs as we followed Mr. M's soliders to a room.

                       We entered a room with lots of machines and blue and green switches. We soon came to see the survillance video's with room number on the side of the corner. My Dad was in room 13. We slowly and quietly sneaked back out by using my powers to make a machine lift in the air. Once out i let it fall. We carefully went to the front door to count the doors so we could find room 13 because they weren't numbered. Soon we came to one that we thought was room 13. It wasn't the right door though.

                         So we went back the front of the castle and counted the doors a different way. We ended up at a brown door with squirly engravements and a cute little window. I peeped through the little window. And saw my Dad. His head was limp. My hand automatically went up to my mouth and gasped.

                         Instantly Dean's hands wrapped around my waist. I turned my face into his chest. And after a couple seconds my knee's gave out. He went down and held me. He cradled my head against his chest. Then he cupped my face forcing me to look in to his eyes. "What did you see", he asked protectively. "My Dad", I was able to squeal out. He let go of me and looked through the window.

                            He pulled me up and held me close. We walked forward together and he opened the door. And gently pushed me through. I saw my Dad sitting in an old wooden chair, that looked kinda midevil. His head was lolled forward. Dean let me stay at the door and went to my Dad. And slowly lifted my Dad's head. The rest was locked out by Deans body. Soon he turned and came back to me.

                              He ushered me out the door and wouldn't let me look back. I planted me feet in the ground and wouldn't budge. "What happened", I whispered. "They killed him", he said almost inaudible. A heard a squeal and realized it was me making that noise. I crumpled to the ground crying going into a hysteria. Dean held a concerned look on his face. "Shh shhhh shhh, it's okay", he kept repeating while he held me. Then he swooped me up and continued toward the the back door again. Hiding behind corners and chairs.

                               Soon we were back out in to the evening light. He walked to the car with me in his arms and set me down in the passenger seat. I curled up into a ball with my arms around my knees.He got on the drivers side and dug in my bag for the keys. I didn't stop him for digging I just sat there staring lifelessly through the windshield. "I should have stayed and saved him before", I whispered huskily. My throat was soar but I didn't wan't to say anything else. I fell asleep after awhile.

                                I felt like I was being rocked. I peeled my eyes open a little bit. I saw Dean's chin. I closed them back and murmured, "I should have stayed and saved him before.

"Quit saying that", he growled.

"No, I can't because it's true", I whispered. He set me back down on a chair and I realized we were in a motel. "Let's go to my place", I said. He nodded. I got up and pushed my feeling down. Went on a computer and ordered tickets to Fort Worth, Tx. I gathered our stuff. And drove us to the airport. Got our tickets and got on the plane. Then I fell asleep. My head on his shoulder.

                                I woke up to the announcer saying, "We are know in Texas." I looked at Dean where he was fast asleep. I didn't move so I wouldn't wake him up and I really didn't feel like it. I could fool him, but not myself. I pulled up my legs and wrapped my arms around them. Next I knew he was gently shaking me. As I came back to conciousness I heard him whispering, "Where here". Once I heard that I bounced out of the seat. He laughed at me.

                                 I took his hand and pulled him out of the airplane and into the airport. I was dieing to go see my still White Impala, but of course we still had to get our luggage. Once we did that I pulled him towards my car. "this is my baby", I said while patting the hood og the car. "Get in", I told him. He got in while I gave my car one more affecctionate pat. Then I got in and slowly started up the car. I sighed when I heard the low rumble of the engine. Dean had an amused smile on his face. "What I can't love my car", I said. 

"No, you can", he said. Then we drove to my house. And we got out of the car. And a small sad smile crossed my face. He took my hand and I gave him a brave face.   



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

When I said I hope neither of them dies, that included Dawn's father. You just crushed me. XD I wasn't expecting that. But it made the chapter interesting.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Sry I was looking for something that would make emotions in the next chapters easier :)
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Well you certainly did that. XD
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:D
Wow her dad is killed? I think there is a lot going on in this chapter and you could take more time to build up the tension of looking through the castle and then finding her dad. Very sad! I'm glad Dean is such a nice guy and was surprised neither went berserk and trashed the castle. Sad:(

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

yes dead! but they do something to him that is really unimaginable!
Horizon K.

11 Years Ago

Don't tell!! Surprise!
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

it will be?!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing