Chapter 7~Recovering

Chapter 7~Recovering

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

they grow even closer and recover from this horrible event.

"

          ~Dean~

                 She walked out of her hospital room on cruches and in two casts. One on her arm, the other on her leg. I helped her in the car.

                                      ~Dawn~

                      As Dean was driving I gave him directions to the hotel. I had stayed at before. He'd nod everyonce in awhile. Once we had showed up I pulled out some cash and payed for two rooms. He walked in to his room with no belongings. I'll take him shoping for cloths tomorrow.

                  I went into my room and changed into cloths that I had packed into my purple backpack. I crawled into bed and fell into a wonderful sleep. I awakined by a gentle shaking. Then I murmured, " five more minutes." But then I could sense his fear. So being the nice person I am I sat up and looked at him.

                    "Um can I sleep with you", he said a little embarrased. I nodded and scooted over giving us both plenty of room to sleep. He instantly fell asleep. I listened to his breathing and matched my breathing to his. Soon I fell asleep next to him.

                      I woke up with the the morning's light in my eyes. I turned over so the light hit my back instead. Then I came face to face with Dean. He gave me a small grin. I returned the grin a little at ease sense he was up. He had this gleam in his eyes, he slowly bent down to give me a kiss with a small smile on his tan face. I leaned in too. Then slowly and softly our lips meet. I felt my heart beat unevenly. My lips felt tingly and I was dizzy. Everything in the room slowly lifted off the floor. His soft lips pulled away, by then everything was back on the ground, safetly back in place. I blushed and put my head down while he looked pretty happy with himself.

                     He moved to get out of bed and then I said, "wait, would you like to go shopping later." He looked a little puzzled. Then his face lite up like Christmas lights and he nodded his head with so much enthusiasum, I thought it would pop off. I giggled at his enthusiasum.

                       He went to out of the room. While I was getting ready to take a nice hot shower. I got in the shower and just stayed there under the water, letting it massage my back with the tiny droplets of water. I took a deep breath and started to scrub up. I dried off,  grabbed my jean shorts and my soft peach shirt with Bella and Edward Cullen on the front. I carefully dried my hair and brushed it. Then I put it up in to a side pony tail. I slipped on my converse, grabbed the key, stuffed it into my pocket and headed out the door to Dean's room. 

                        When I was right in front of the door I got butterflies in my stomach. I took a breath and thought to myself, it is no big deal, he is just an amazingly cute guy and kisser. UUggghhh that didn't help me any. I slowly built up the courage and softly knocked on the door. I heard him say, "Coming", in his silk like voice. Not that I pay attention to his voice. I waited by the door patiently and in a few moments he opened the door. And looked down at me and as soon as he saw me a slow smile spread across his face. "You ready to go", I asked.

"Yes", he responded trying to hide how excited he was.

"Well let's go then", I said.

We got in the stupid rental(can't you tell I miss my car). And drove to the nearest store.  

                        We walked into Kohls and went into the young mean section. I grabbed a few things as he did and sent him to the dressing room. He came out in a goofy hat and T-shirt he picked out. I laughed at him as he made this silly face. I haven't laughed in what seems like forever,I thought. I decided it felt good to laugh. When I laughed I got this warm happy feeling that I greeted with welcome arms.

                       I ushered him back in the dressing room. He came back out in a black and blue plaid shirt and jeans. The shirt brought out the blue in his hazel eyes making them look blue and gold. I nodded with satisfation.

                       He went back in to try on another outfit. He came out in a Green Lantern T-shirt. "Thanks, I remeber Green Latern from my childhood", He said happily.

                      I nodded and sent him in again. And he went in one more time.

                        He walked back out. He grabbed some underwear, socks and a tootbrush. And we headed for the checkout lines. I payed for our items and headed to the rental.

                       We went back to the hotel. I cut the tags off of all the clothing. He went to his room and changed, I tooked his cloths he just changed out of and went to a laundry mat.

                        I walked through the door and picked a washing machine. Threw the stuff in there and stuffed a quarter in the slot. I sat down and pulled a magazine towards me. I slowly opened it and searched the page for a word that would catch my eye. After awhile I turned the page and did the same thing. Soon after that I heard the machine come to a slow stop. I got over there, pulled the clothing out and put it in to the drier next to the washing machine. I sat again and continued to flip through the magazine. Soon the machine beeped. I went over to the machine and pulled them out. Then I walked out, got into the puddle jumper and drove back to the hotel.

                          I leaned into the door of Dean's room and said, "I'm back and will be in my room packing my-" before I could finish my sentence he opened the door and asked, "Why are you packing?"

"Because we need to keep moving and go back." He gave me this worried look. And carefully asked, " Where?" I felt this bewildered expression cross my face. "You said we would save him", I whispered, hurt registrating in my voice.

"I know I told you we would, but it's just to dangerous. We can't......... You can't........... I can't", He said so softly I thought I had imagined his words. I looked into his hazel eyes, they had turned into cold hard hazel stones.

                            I leaned into his chest and let my head rest their. Soon his hands came around my waist and secured me to him. He sighed and whispered into my ear, "We'll go and save him." I looked up surprised. They were now my liquid hazel. He slipped his hands into my back pockets. I went on tiptoe and kissed him gently. He tightened his grip on me and cradled my lips in his. He broke away and let go. I huged him and headed to my room to pack. I heard his door close and him rummaging around in his room.

                           I grabbed all of my stuff in a rush and stuffed them in my bag. I walked into his room. He was busy packing. He stood up stiffly when he noticed I had entered. "Are you ready", I asked carefully. He nodded after an unsure look at me. I pulled him closer to me. And wrapped my arms around him. I got closer to his ear and whispered, " It's okay, to be scared."

"No it's not", he said firmly. I pulled away and grabbed his bag. I walked out of his room feeling more confident then I've ever been.

                         I returned the keys and payed. I threw our stuff into the trunk of the freakin rental. Got into the drivers seat and waited for Dean to get in. On the way I kept reasuring him even thugh I was scared to death of what condition my father would be in, physically and mentally. The car rolled to a stop infront of where Mr.M is. I took an uneven breath. Trying to calm myself, unsuccessfully.

                         I opened the car door. Feeling the nausea roll through my stomach. I took a deep uneven breath and took a step towards the castle.  



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
Hope you like Anonymous Girl, lollilove12, Kadessa (Kaddy), friends and others :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm interested to see how they will rescue her father. And they are just cute together. I hope neither one of them dies.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Me too :P
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

XD
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

XD
thank you for the reviews and for constantly reading and thanks when i dream of falling love a dream of those tender sweet moments -*blush*- sry my friend told me when i speak that happens too i just found out and thank you for being so truthful

Posted 11 Years Ago


Loved the kiss with things rising off the floor. Youre writing is at times overly descriptive, for instance the dressing room scene and details about the clothes that followed could be cut down. As far as emotional aspects, the moments as you show them falling in love are very endearing & well done there.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I totally agree with Anonymous Girl! Can't wait for the next chapter!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I'll get started
Aww!! I loved the cute little moment between them! Awwww!!!
Loved it! Absolutely!!! ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

I read and commented :):):)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

cool im about to look
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
5 Reviews
Added on November 4, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing