Chapter 11~ The First Day

Chapter 11~ The First Day

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

she'll have her fisat day with the new additions to her crazy group of allies.

"

                      I woke up and ran my hands through my red hair.  My hand got caught in my hair. I turned over to find that Dean was gone. My breath got stuck in my throat, I finally let it escape in a small huff. I let my heart beat slow down from scared out of my mind to slightly worried. I rolled out of bed and walked to the door. I skipped the creaky stair and came down stairs to check on my guests.

                   I walked into the kitchen and everyone was there in their pj's."Morning", Ava greeted me brightly.

"Morning", I replied. Her hair was placed into a mid-high bun her green eyes shining bright. She had a nice smile. Jake gave a small smile. I looked at Dean who was cooking he also gave me an encouraging smile. So finally I gave them all what they wanted, a smile. Then you could feel the tension melt through the crack in the doors. "How'd ya sleep", I asked our guest's.

"Very nice thanks for your hospitality, It was very kind of you", she replied with gratitude reflecting in her face. I sent Dean a look saying, "see". He frowned and turned towards the eggs he was cooking."Uh, what about you, Jake", I asked not wanting to make him feel left out.

"Um, fine", he said looking nervous.

"Good", I replied. I went and made toast for all of us while Dean made eggs.

               Once we finished making breakfast, we all sar down to together and talked. It was errily quiet as we ate. We all spent the rest of the day in that same quietness.         

                Then for the evening we just got to do our own things. I took Dean and we went for a very slow walk in the park(making out). While they did........ God knows what. Once we all met up for dinner it was 8 o'clock and we still hadn't made dinner. So me and Dean whipped something up and we all fell on it like ugly on an ape. We where still pretty on the edge with each other. But by the time we went to bed everything seemed a bit....... Well better. It just seemed like everything was falling into place. Not perfectly but still somewhat better. Dean still was not happy about them staying with us. But he felt a little bit more comfortable with them after spending one day with everyone together. Another one is he trusts me. Another reason is I can check up on them to see what there thinking at any given time too. But he still trusts me either way. A low rumble pulled me out of my thoughts. Just thunder I thought letting my racing heart slow. My thoughts wondered again and soon I was pulled into someone's mind he or she was thinking hit the house. I listened back in to see what it was thinking . It exactly thought lightning hit the house. So this was not a regular storm as soon as I connected the dots a flash of lightening hit.



© 2013 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with Invisible: Who did it?!?! Very nice chapter, Art.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

*blushes*
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I make worse mistakes than that at times. XD
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:)
Lightning!?!! O.o Who did it??

Posted 11 Years Ago


Woah, cool ending! Someone is attacking them with the lightening? I think though it wasn't clear to me why no one was talking and they spent the day apart.. I suggest you could spend more time on the moments that lead to such discomfort. And the making out too cause it seemed until this point that she and Dean were still on the edge of being so free with each other that way, so more development in thier relationship could be shown. But the story has a lot of intrigue!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Well they just met and didn't really know each other and okay I'll do that
LIGHTNING???? WHO COULD IT BE!!??

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lightning? Uh oh.... O.O

Great chapter! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Sry it took so long to write it but then there was not a lot of a chapter
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

True. I'm still glad that you posted it, no matter how long it took :)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 9, 2013


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing