Chapter 6~The Great Escape

Chapter 6~The Great Escape

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

THEY ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

         ~Dean~

               I woke up and she was still sleeping. I watched her sleep. Her hair flayed behind her motionless body. Her slow but steady breathing. She moved a little bit and groaned. My small smile turned into a frown. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me with those soft eyes and attempted a smile. Then she tried to sit up. And couldn't. All I could do was shake my head "no".

               She nodded her head in understandment. She gestured for me to come to her. She put a hand around my neck. Then I understood and picked her up. When I did she let out a small moan. I looked at her with concern. I thought this is the perfect time to tell her.

                                    ~Dawn~

              After he had set me down he looked me straight in the eye and said, "I'm gonna get you out of here and we are going to save your Dad". I shook my head.

 Then he said, "Why not".

"Because then I'll slow you down and he will do the same thing he did to me", I said softly.

 He said, "promise me you will let me try". We sat there in silence. Then he repaeated, "promise me". One look at him and I knew he'd do it whether I wanted him to or not. "Okay", I whispered.

            After I had agreed we came up with our escape plan. I pulled out a bobby pin and handed it to him. He took it and picked the lock. I listened as the lock clicked. He came over to me and picked me up very gentle,but it still hurt really bad. I sucked in air to prevent from making a noise.

           He slowly walked down the hall. Checking infront and behind us to make sure no one saw us. He shifted my weight and kept going. Then he saw a guard and came to a sudden stop. I held in my breath. Then the guard turned the other way and we went on.

            We were almost to the excit and Mr. M stepped in front of us. "Crap", I said, "How did you find us?" "Guess what we have survelliance cameras", he said a smirk on face. Then the same guy that hurt my arm stepped out again. I shook in fear. Dean looked at me and saw the fear in my eyes.

             Dean set me down and got in a fighting stance. Then the other guy took down Dean. I gasped. He had hit Dean so hard he was knocked out. That left me. The guy came up and kicked my hurt leg. I screamed. He did it over and over until the pain was unbearable and I passed out. 

            I woke up shivering. I looked around and saw Dean. He came closer and helped me sit up. "Wwwhy is it so cold in here", I stuttered. "There torchering us slowly", he said, but they don't know I can stand extreme weather, but when they find out they'll do something even worse", he whispered this part.

                                     ~Dean~

           In thirty minutes she had cuddled up close to me. She was shivering. Soon she had her head on my lap and I ran my hands through her hair. Next her breathing got shallow. Once that happened, I started yelling, "Let us out of here." 

            Soon after that Mr. M walked in and asked, "Why aren't you like her?" "Because I can stand extreme weather", I said softly. Looking down at her. He pulled me away from her. I started to panic. "Let me go", I said with panic.

            Then he put me in a chair. Soon he threw Dawn in a chair next to me. That's when he turned on the electricity. I winced. While they put it so high for Dawn that she screamed.

                                    ~Dawn~

            They put me in a chair next to Dean then all I felt was electricity in my veins.

                                    ~Dean~

            Soon her screams turned into soft moans. And my winces turned into yelps. Soon she didn't make a sound and I guess she passed out. After that everything was blured.

                                   ~Dawn~

            I blinked and blinked. Slowly everything came into focus. I saw Dean in a chair next to me and remebered what had happen. He was passed out.

            "Dean, Dean, Dean", I said softly. He still hadn't  woken up. Dean wake up, I sent. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Are you okay, he thought. I read his thoughts and nodded. What about you, I replied.

              Then I tried to open his locks. But it was like they were mind proof. It's like it bounced back and hit my brain. I winced.

              I looked around to see where we are. I saw a door. Door, I see a door, I sent excitedly. He nodded and looked at me. Can you get us out of here, he thought. I can try harder then before, I sent back. He nodded. I tried as hard as I could. Then it came back and hit me, literally made my head fall backwards. It hit me so hard that I was seeing doubles. Dean looked at me with confusion and concern. 

                Soon everything went back to normal. I took a deep breath and nodded. I can't do it, I sent. It's okay, he thought.

                After a long time I got tired and slowly slide into a long needed sleep. I had a crazy dream about my Dad being kidnapped, me in a jailcell with a kid named Dean.

                 Then I felt searing pain and jolted out of my dream. I looked around. Then the searing pain came back around. I realized that it was the electric shock from the chair. And it only got worse and worse from their.

                   Soon I gave up with my screams and just moaned over and over again. Then they turned off the machines. My skin was red and very, very sore. Then Mr. M walked in and said, "Are you ready to be good kiddies and stay in your cell."

                    We didn't awnser. Then he walked out. The pain continued. "No", I practically screamed. I screamed so loud, that all my pain went into my powers. And everything that was locked opened. We had fallen out of the chairs, when the locks had opened.  "Eh, wow", I whispered.

                     I looked at Dean with a huge silly grin. He laughed and I blushed. "Are you okay to walk", I asked him. He nodded confidently. He stood up without hesitation. Dean walked over and picked me up.

                     He walked over to the door. There was no handle. He looked at me. Then I imagined the door being opened. It opened and we walked through the door frame. Then we ran for all it is worth. I didn't care where Mr. M was I just wanted out. I guessed he was low on survelliance.  

                     We ended up in the rental which was right where I left it. When I got in I started to miss my Impala. Imagining how it glistned in the sun while Dean drove us to the hospital. We are now checking into a hospital close to the hotel I stayed at.  



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
hope you like it, i tried to make it the coolest chapter yet, but it also gave me some writers block here and there because i didnt no what should happen next!
Plz review so i know what I did right or wrong because i havent got a lot of reviews and if you like me or vise versa go ahead and friend me. Also you can talk to me I don't bite :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the punishment scene, but it seemed like they got out a little too easy. Maybe the next chapter will explain why. :) But I am curious to see how things will work out.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Thanks for reading
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

You're welcome.
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:)
Thanks

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very fun but how come they got away the second time? Was M sleeping? I suggest to make different paragraphs for each time the person talking changes. And Dean is so sweet:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow they escaped... So glad!
What does Mr M wants from them?? Curious!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

G2G a friend just posted a follow up chapter
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Okay.. This is last comment.. Ttyt.. Tmrw I mite snd u a msg.. If thts okay :)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

yep that is perfectely okay

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
4 Reviews
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing