Chapter 4~Trapped

Chapter 4~Trapped

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing

                  I woke up with a pain in my forearm and in my right leg. Everything was fuzzy. I shot up remebering what happened and fell to the floor with a sharp pain in my leg and forearm. I guy stepped towards me and caught me before I hit the ground and gently set me down. I winced.

                  "You might want to stay still", he said quietly. I nodded silently. We sat there in silence for I don't know how long.

Then I said, "How long have I've been here for."

"You've been here for 3 days" he said softly. I took my good arm and rested my face in my hand. And let everything sink back in that had happened.

   ~Dean~

                    Her red hair fell around face. She looked battered and bruised. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes as she looked into my hazel eyes. She looked hurt on the outside and in. If you touched her it looked as if she would break into a million pieces.

   ~Dawn~

                      "How about we look at your leg and arm", he said unsure of himself. I nodded slowly. He came towards me and carefully took my leg in his hand. He touched from my knee down asking if it hurt. After awhile I got frustrated and said, " Everywhere hurts on my leg!" He let go. I'm sorry. He looked up startled. After awhile he  slowly said, "that's okay."

                      "What's your name", he said.

"Dawn, and you", I said with curiosity. I blushed with shyness. "Dean."

"Not to pry, but why are you here?", I said casually. He laughed at my casuality. That made me blush again. "I'm here because of my.............. abilities".

"Really, I thought I was the only one", I said with relief flooding into my voice.

"Yes and I bet your wondering what my abilities are", he said confidence supporting his words.

                     "Oh, yes", I said nothing but excitement coursing through my veins.

"I can stand extreme weather". My mouth droped. 

Then I stuttered, "I kkknow you."

"What, I've never seen you in all my life."

Then I slowly explained myself,  "As I know I can hear peoples thoughts, lift things with my mind, talk to people with my mind, see the future in dreams and thats how I met you somewhat."

                   When I was talking to him it was like all my pain melted away. I told him to come here. He came closer and I winced as I moved my elbows to put my hands on the sides of his forehead. I focused on my dream and showed him. After he saw my dream his eyes flew up with astonishment. "You, dreamt that", he said. I nodded.

"That actually happened to me", he said with wonder on his face.

                    After we talked. He said that I better get some sleep. He grabbed my good hand and lifted me up wedding style and layed me in the bottom bunk. I looked up into his eyes and said, "Thank you so much for......... everything."

"Your welcome, I wish someone was here to awnser some of my questions when I first got here", he said sadly.

"I'm so sorry", I said softly.

"Why, It's not your fault", he said just as softly.              

                          



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
Dean is based on Jensen Ackles and i use his name from Supernatural that he plays in but the picture is from when he was 16

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So far, I'm liking Dean. But maybe you could slow down a little and described their surroundings more. It would help give a better picture to things. But so far so good. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Okay thanks for the advice
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Np. :)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:D
Very sweet. Sounds like a budding romance? My only critique would be to insert his approximate age so we know he is young or not. Fun chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aww!! Dean sounds cute!! :) Reading on!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I was hoping he was all guys should be cute in books

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 23, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5