Chapter 5~The Jail Birds

Chapter 5~The Jail Birds

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

romance blooms between dean and dawn, They learn more about each other

"

                    I groaned when I woke up. Everything ached from head to toe. I slowly sat up. He looked me up and down with those sad hazel eyes. "Your leg and forearm are swelling. You need to go to a doctor and get a splint or a cast or something", he said with concern.

Then I said lightly, "I'll be fine even though I'm not Superman."

"Who's Superman?" I laughed so hard I felt it in my leg and winced. "

"He's is a made up character with superpowers, kinda like us, but with different superpowers", I said with disbelief.

                 "How long have you've been here?", I said gently.

The he stuttered, "III don't know". He said this with fear, confusion, and saddness all on his face.

"It's okay", I said softly.

                  We heard footsteps coming down the hall. Thump, thump, thump. We became silent. Dean cowared in fear. Fear shown in all of his features. I felt fear rise up in me. I rembered the pain last time I heard footsteps. I curled up into a ball. I shook with fear.

                 Mr.M walked infront of the jail cell. He looked satisfified with the fear on our faces and how cowarded in the corner of the cell. Then I sat up straight hating the look on his face. I put on a brave face, even though I had fear coursing through my veins.

               "Well aren't you two quite the pair", he said with hate lingering in his words. His words echoed in the dungeoun. Dean looked up hate in his eyes. It's okay, I sent with reassurance. He looked at me. He had something new in his eyes, it was hope.

                 He looked at us. "What's going on kiddies", he said creepily. I shook my head at Dean in a "no" gesture. He nodded his head in understandment. "Oh, well I guess your the one with telepathy", he said. I didn't look him in the eyes.

               "Would you like to see your Daddy", he said menacingly. My head instantly came up and looked him in the eyes that I have been trying to avoid. Dean looked at me questioningly. He pulled out my Dad from out of my view.

               I crawled closer to the bars. "Dad", I said desperately. I looked at Dean. He hide his face like he knew something that I didn't. I looked back at my Dad. At the sound of my voice his head lifted instantly. "Dawn", he said hopefully. I put my hand through the bar. He grabbed it and kissed.

              He put him back. And said, "What a touching scene". A tear rolled down my cheek. For the first time he spoke up. "Leave her alone", Dean said angrily.

                                 ~Dean~

               I saw her battered and bruised, shy, beautiful, cute and sweet. He had finally broke her, emotionally. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I couldn't help it. I felt angry. "Leave her alone", I said angrily.

                                 ~Dawn~

               I had never seen him like this. He was so brave to stand up to someone like him. I looked at him. He looked at me with kindness, kindness I had only known from my Dad. Thank You so much, no one except my Dad has ever treated me with so much kindness. His eyes turned angry again.

                                  ~Dean~

                How could anyone not treat her with kindness. She is cute and kind. And sensitive. She looks so lonely.

                                  ~Dawn~

                 I heard his thoughts and by the look on his face he didn't even know. I blushed. And looked down at my converses. 

                 Then Mr. M said, "Awwww, what a brave boy, saving the damsel in distress". That made me blush even more than before. I snuck a look at him. He looked a little embarrased, but mostly confident. Then Mr.M said, " In a month time your Dad will no longer be with the living, if you don't give me what I want". I was so shocked, all I could do was stare into thin air.

                 Dean came infront of me, grabbed my shoulders and said, "We won't let anything happen to him, I promise". He hugged me and I fell into his hug. "Thank you so much for everything you did for me these past several days", I said weakly.

                                  ~Dean~

                 She's getting worse and worse. Shes been depressed ever since the news. Her moves are more limited because of her arm and leg. I have to get her out of here. 

                  



© 2012 Art Lover/Love Writing


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww, Dean is so sweet. I hope everything works out for them. But the only way to know that is to keep reading! ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

The only way!
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

:D
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:D
The romance is so sweet! And MrM is so creepy. A bit too much eye action but otherwise captivating!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

thanks
Reading on....!!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

k
AAAAWWWWW!! That's so cute!! Its mysterious though! What will happen next?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

that something that only the next chapter can tell:))))))))))))
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Oh going to read it now!
plz can people who read this plz review this because I need to know what you think or hope to happen next if ur a fan of my book. And dont be afraid to talk to me I wont bite :)! I also need more friends so if you talk to me and like me or vise versa ill friend you or you can friend me! So plz enjoy my books and go ahead and visit my friends. Their all very nice and cool peeps!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

plz make sure you read my review above so you know what to do!!!!!!!!!
hey make sure 2 edit like we talked bout

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

sure ill make sure i do that

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
6 Reviews
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing