Terra

Terra

A Chapter by Regan :)

Yes! I screamed on the inside. Say yes! I wanted to so bad. I've had a crush on Tommy since forever. Why shouldn't I say yes. But I couldn't. I knew that if I said yes, things would get worse for me and Tommy. I would be doing him a favor if I said no. I was torn, should I listen to my head or heart? 
"I'm sorry," I said sadly, "I can't." Before I could even look at their faces I shouldered my soggy bag and walked away as fast as I could. I tried to push through the crowd of people that had gathered around the scene. Before I broke through I could hear laughing coming from Lilly. She had won, once again.
The day had gone by so slow. I slid into my lunch table and ate in silence. Alone of course. I wish my friends were still my friends so I could talk to them about what happened. I scanned the lunchroom and saw where they were sitting. They were laughing and talking and having a great time. I longed to go over there and sit with them but I couldn't. If I sat with them Lilly would start posting rumors about them and turn everyone against me and they would hate me more. That's why they weren't friends with me anymore. They were all mad at me saying it was my fault about the rumors that were being spread about them. I told them over and over that it wasn't, but they wouldn't believe me. Tears stung my eyes. My old best friend, Cassidy looked at me. For a second our eyes locked. I could see that she hurt inside too, but then she suddenly became more interested in her sandwich than me. I glanced down also. Tommy walked by without looking at me. My heart ached even more. I was so stupid! Why had I said no! I was about to get up and talk to him when Lilly walked up to him. She hugged him. 
"You know I would't say no to you," She said looking at me. I stod up angrily and stomped out of the lunch room. 
When I got home I ran up to my room. Tears rolled down my cheek as I took each step. My parents were probably at  and couldn't care less if I was crying. I have to admit, my family was kind of wealthy. My parents were both actors on some stupid sitcom and I barley got to see them. As I ran to my room I jumped onto of bed and sobbed my heart out. The day had gone absolutely horrible. Just then I heard my door open. It was probably the maid. 
"Molly," I said sitting up, "Can you clean my room-" But then I realized it wasn't Molly. It was my grandma. She had concerned look on her face. 
"Grandma!" I said giving her a hug. Her warm body made me feel happy and safe. 
"I thought I heard you run up here Terra." She said. She let me go. She looked the same as always. Short gray hair, warm brown eyes, and a smile that could light up the world. All my emotions washed away. 
"What's wrong sweetie?" My grandma asked. I tried to put a smile on my face. I didn't want my grandma to worry about me. 
"Oh noting," I said in a happy tone. Her eyes twinkled. 
"Good," She said.
"When did you get here?" I asked
"I got here this afternoon," My grandma said, "I just thought I would visit for a week or two. Would you like me to make you anything?" 
"No thanks," I said, "I'm just gonna start my homework." I pulled out my notebook from my backpack. 
"Good girl," She said sounding proud even though it was just homework, "I'll just leave you to it. If you get hungry just tell me." She walked out of the room. I waited a second, then ran over to my desk and opened my laptop. I logged onto my account and looked at what people had posted. Of course their was a video of me falling on the bus. I ignored it and kept scrolling. People had posted on the video things like;
'HAHAHAH OMG LOOSERRR!"
"What a dork"
"I can't stop laughing!!! LOL!!!" 
" 'Cut it out!' wham!!! haha lol! Look at this @sarahmiles!!"
I kept scrolling. I gasped. Lilly had posted a vide that was called "Terra gets rejected by Tommy!" My mouth hung open. Some kid must have taken a video and posted it online then Lilly made it look like it was me that asked. I clicked the play button. You could just see our mouths moving but you couldn't hear what we said. Lilly must have cut the part out where stupid olivia poured water on my purse. I had gotten to the part where Tommy was asking me when the subtitles came. They read:
Terra: Hey Tommy want to got to the dance with me?
Tommy: No why would I want to go with you?
Terra: I know your right I'm a looser. 
I put my head down and walked away. The video ended. I sat there stunned. This day sucked. 


© 2012 Regan :)


Author's Note

Regan :)
not finsihed

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

well this is good anyway!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


write more!!!! its really good!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


omg finish please. like the story. all of it. now.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SAY YESSSSS. Lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


Regan :)

11 Years Ago

sorry haha
Karina

11 Years Ago

Hahaha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing