Ella

Ella

A Chapter by Regan :)

"Bye Hannah," I said walking out of the small bright class room. Hannah waved at me. She looked nervous but I think she was already settling in with a group of girls at her table. I walked down the hall. I remembered what Hannah's teacher had told me. Go down the hall and take a right. Soon I reached the middle school hallway. I was completely taken away by how many people were crowded in the halls. Usually I attended very small schools. This was a whole new experience for me. I squeezed through the hallways trying to locate my locker. A couple people gave me weird looks, but other people didn't even bother to notice. After I reached my locker and put my stuff away, I checked my schedule. First I had homeroom which was in room 212. I didn't know where to find it, and I didn't want to be late to class and get funny looks. I noticed a girl next to me. She was really pretty with blonde hair. I noticed on one of her notebooks that her name was Terra. 
"Hey do you know where room 212 is?" I asked nicely. Terra looked surprised, like she wasn't expecting me to talk to her. She glanced around nervously. 
"Um It's right down that way," Terra said pointing her finger down the hall. Then a group of three girls walked by. Terra got really pale. 
"Bye," She muttered practically running around the girls. The girls tried to get in the way but Terra dodged them and walked quickly down the hallway. I ignored the event that just happened and pushed my way past all of the people. I quickly reached the homeroom and sat down in the back. I rummaged through my stuff hopping that no one would notice me. The bell rang and everyone took their seats. The teacher stood up. It didn't really make a difference in her height though. She was a short, stubby, old lady who had a look that could kill. I read the name plate on her desk that said "Mrs. Hill". No body was talking as she glanced around the room. When she caught my eye she smiled. 
"Class," Mrs. Hill said in a raspy voice, "We have a new student today. Sweetie why don't you come up here and introduce yourself. I took a deep breath and slowly walked up to the front of the classroom. My heart was pounding but I assured myself that I had done this plenty of times before.
"Hi my name is Isabella Parker," I said nervously, "But you can just call me Ella." I smiled.  I noticed that this one girl was staring at me strangely. She looked at me with hungry eyes like I was..... her next victim.


© 2012 Regan :)


Author's Note

Regan :)
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on November 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 30, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing