Ella

Ella

A Chapter by Regan :)

Ring Ring
My thoughts were interrupted by a shrill bell. Everyone in my class stood up.
"Okay remember to finish reading the chapter for homework tonight!" Mrs. Hart, My geography teacher, told us. I looked on my schedule.
12:30 Lunch
My heart skipped a beat. It was already lunch? The day had gone by so fast. I packed up my things and followed the mob of kids all headed in one direction. I was actually pretty nervous about going to lunch. I always was! Sometimes I didn't know where to sit and I was stuck at a table by myself on the first day! I walked into the lunchroom. At least I thought it was the lunchroom. Inside every single table was filled with kids. I got my tray and filled it up with food. Now it was the hard part. Finding a table. I glanced around hoping to find an empty spot. All tables were filled except for one. There was a table where only one girl was sitting. She was reading a book and she looked familiar. I bravely walked over and set my tray down and slid into the seat. At first she didn't notice me.
"Hi," I said nicely. The girl jumped and almost spilled her milk.
"Oh hi," She said nervously looking around.
"I'm Ella," I said taking a bite into my sandwich.
"Terra," She said. She kept looking around as if she was expecting someone.
"Oh I remember you!" I said, "You helped me find my way to homeroom." I said smiling.
"Look," She said sadly, "I don't think you want to sit here." My heart dropped.
"Why?" I said
"Hey Ella!" Someone said behind me. I spun around. It was the girl that was giving me a weird look in homeroom. She stood there flanked by two other girls giving Terra a dirty look.
"Hi..." I said. I didn't know her name!
"Lilly," She said saving me, "And this is Olivia and Sophie." Lilly pointed to the two girls.
"We want you to sit with us Ella." Olivia said. I had to keep my mouth from dropping to the ground.
"Well I'm sitting with," I turned around but Terra was gone.


© 2012 Regan :)


Author's Note

Regan :)
not finished

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on November 30, 2012
Last Updated on November 30, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing