Amazing Boyfriends and Spiderman

Amazing Boyfriends and Spiderman

A Chapter by Brooklyn

Life goes on. All my friends are totally envious of my meeting One Direction and everyone, including people outside my social status, are asking me about it. If only the new the whole truth. But I decided not to tell anyone about that. Not even Mason.

But then again, maybe I should.

He deserves to know right?

But it’s not like I actually cheated on him.

 My thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of the phone. I look at the caller ID. Speak of the devil. “Hello?” I answer. I always answer with a question, even I know who it is.

“Hey. Are you free tonight?” Mason asks. Oh god.

“Yep.” I say with false cheeriness. I hate myself.

“Cool. Wanna catch a movie?” I say sure.  “The Amazing Spiderman?” He knows me so well. I’ve been wanting to see that movie since that first time I saw the commercial. And not just because the actor is cute either, unlike most of my friends.

I excitedly hang up and jump into the shower. I can’t help but sing as the water soothes me.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium!”

 

I don’t really sing much. I’ve been told I have a great voice, but I’m one of those shy, in the middle of the crowd people. And that is the way I’d like to stay, thankyouverymuch. Singing draws too much attention.

I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, a cami, and a plaid three-quarter-sleeved flannel shirt. I apply new makeup and a bit of lip-gloss. Just in case. Now it’s hair time. I decide to leave it wet and just braid it. Soon my light brown hair looks shiny and clean and is well contained. Nothing can stop me now.

There is a beep outside and I look out the window to find mason’s blue Chevy pickup parked my driveway. There is a knock on the door and I rush to meet him before any of my brothers can answer. The last thing I need right now is them quizzing him on his intentions.

 I manage to beet them, but I cut it close. “Lets go.”  I say as I open the door. I will not let them scare him off. Then again, he has had dinner with my family before. If he was gonna get scared off, he would be gone already. But I’m not taking any chances.

“Forgetting something?” he asks. I had momentarily forgotten my bare feet.

“Shoes are over rated anyway.” I say but throw on a pair of flip-flops that were by the door. He opens the door on the passenger side of his truck and waits until I get in. Then he closes it and hurries to the other side.

Once we get to the movie theater he orders our tickets. “Two for the Four-thirty Amazing Spiderman.” I start to object and tell him I can pay for myself but he turns to me and says, “Don’t even think about it. I’m paying.” I give in this time.

We make our way to theater 12 and find seats. I snuggle into Mason and he strokes my hair. In his arms, I wonder how I could have possibly wanted to be anywhere else.



© 2012 Brooklyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is still amazing. What happens though for Louis and Harry after her friend gives Ari info away. I mean she is going to right?
Well all-in-all I love the chapter and how you get to meet Mason. This is a great write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Still loving it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love it!! Its so sweet and romantic. Makes me wish I had someone like this. You spelt beat like beet. Its supposed to be beat though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aww, that is adorable. I love the humor and the teenage romance intermingled.
I think it is unique how you have it based on present day. This is a book, right? I didn't read the previous chapters but from what I did read it was a cute story...keep up the good work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


MandaBear

11 Years Ago

I agree :)
Oh this should be interesting. You have a great potential storyline about a girl and her emotions. Should be great to see where it goes

Posted 11 Years Ago


gr.
more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Odayin

11 Years Ago

That and Brooklyn is just jealous that she can't live her life like we can
Sophie

11 Years Ago

Totally.
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

I am totally with Brooklyn, you guys are weird

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012


Author

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

why do you want to know?, MA



About
I'm a fourteen year old girl that is now in her freshman year of highschool. wish me luck!. I'm awful at spelling, and I need to work on "down time" in stories. I also can't seem to write one book for.. more..

Writing
But Not But Not

A Poem by Brooklyn


Nightmares Nightmares

A Poem by Brooklyn


Insanity Insanity

A Story by Brooklyn



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Brooklyn


Heartbreak </3 Heartbreak

A Chapter by Brooklyn


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Brooklyn