Chapter 2: Devin

Chapter 2: Devin

A Chapter by Miss Urban Fiction

 *CHAPTER 2*

          *DEVIN*

                

I started off my life as a low class, no childhood having guy. Sometimes I wondered how a childhood felt but I ran so fast through it I began my adulthood at sixteen years old, the times where I should be living my teenage life completely. My first sixteen years was bullshit but once I hit high school, I had one friend who was behind me the whole time and that was Charisma. She had everything a guy ever wanted and that’s a great personality, the soft caramel skin, and the hazel eyes that sparkled when the sun hit her face at the right angle. We have been best friends ever since our freshman year in high school. Sometimes I wished why she never saw me more than a friend. She was that type of girl that I very much dreamt of every day and night but she never saw me as that, so I just played the best friend card ever since.

“Sooooo, are we still picking up Kristy?” She asked and I just felt anger inside, deep inside.

                Kristy was that type of girl that I didn’t care for in life because she was a hoe. She fucked anything and everything that walked. She literally came on to every dude in school except for me. Kristy just really didn’t have my trust; she also didn’t have my respect from the way she used to treat Charisma. When Kristy was around Charisma, Kristy used to treat Charisma like a flunky but to tell the truth Charisma looked way damn better than Kristy any type of day. Sometimes dudes would try to get with Charisma. It was a 50/50 chance because half of the time dudes would try to talk to her but then the other half of the times guys would think that I was her boyfriend, I wish.

“No.” I answered.

“Why?” She cried like a little baby.

“Because the chick got a f*****g car, why she got to come with us? The only thing that she is going to do is f**k her way in a guys heart, s**t, we’re lucky if the b***h don’t get pregnant,”

“Why you got to talk so bad about her?” I looked at her with my eyebrow raised; she knew exactly why I talk to reckless about her a*s.

“Because,”

“Because what?” I sighed and we already got to the mall.

“Nothing.” I parked the car and we got to the front of Macys and we walked through the jewelry sections like we always would.

“Ugh I wish I could afford some of this stuff in here.” Charisma said staring at this necklace. It was a nice eight karat snowflake pendant.

“You like that one?” I asked then she looked at me.

“Of course,” I smiled and she walked away, “But I can’t afford it.” I went to the cashier.

“Um, can I get that snowflake pendant that’s in the case?” I asked then he walked over and opened the case and put it in a box, “Naw you don’t need to put it in the box, I’ll just take it like that.” I said.

“Ok sir.” He said then he gave me the necklace which was around $175.

“Devin!” She yelled.

“I’m coming!” I yelled then ran all the way over to her and put my hands over her eyes.

“Oh my gosh Devin, What?” She chuckled and I took the pendant and put it on her neck and she opened her eyes, then it widened, “Devin, you shouldn’t have like for real,”

“You know aint nothing too expensive for your boy.” She turned to me with her hand on her hip.

“Devin, why are you lying, you remember that incident at cold stone?” She asked and I started laughing at her.

“Listen, just because I wanted to add extra extra caramel, the b***h didn’t have to alarm me, I know that.”

“Yeah whatever,” She said and started walking, playing with the pendant, I knew I made her happy; “It’s cute though.” She added and I smiled.

“What the HELL do you mean you don’t have a size seven?” I heard someone yelled and my mind clicked that it was Kristy’s hardcore ghetto a*s, “What y’all need to do is look harder because I’m not leaving until I get my god damn heels!”
“Is this the same routine for this girl every time we go to the mall?” Charisma asked and I was just shaking my head.

“That’s your friend, remember that.” I stated and we walked over and she was arguing with maybe the employee like she would would then the manager would come out and try to give her a discount on any shoe she wants but today it wasn’t working because this employee had attitude.

“Like I said, aint no damn size seven, so it’s like this, it’s either you buy a different shoe or get the f**k out, now.” The employee said.

“Well I’m not leaving until I get my shoes,”

“Well b***h too bad,”

“What?”

“Oh lord here we go.” I said and started walking to through the crowd.

“Who the f**k you calling are you calling a b***h? I got money hoe, I aint sitting in this f*****g store working!” Kristy started taking her earrings off ready to fight then I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and walked away from the crowd. Once we got to an empty bench I put her down.

“Alright Kristy,” Charisma said and sat by her.

“Oh nothing girl, you know how it is when it comes to getting expensive s**t at a fancy store.” She said.

“Actually we don’t.” I said bluntly and she rolled her eyes and stuck the middle finger at me.

“But ANYWAYS! Let’s go Kristy, I got some-“She stopped straight in her tracks and looked behind me. I was trying to find out what she was looking at.

“Yo,” I said waving my hand in front of her, “Earth to f*****g Kristy!” I said.

“Boy, move,” She said pushing me aside and I thought to myself, what the f**k? “Girl, Charisma looks at this.” She said.

“I’m good girl, you know me aint trying too- “Kristy yanked Charisma to the side and her eyes widened, “My lord thank you.”

Oh here we go again. Kristy was getting her cupid on with Charisma.



© 2011 Miss Urban Fiction


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

Miss Urban Fiction
Miss Urban Fiction

North Miami Beach, FL



About
I am 16 from Miami, Florida and i write urban fiction books because i am so inspiried by what Eric Jerome Dickey and CArl Weber writes. For me i want to be a writer that actually wants to get at least.. more..

Writing