Chapter 4: Devin

Chapter 4: Devin

A Chapter by Miss Urban Fiction

*Chapter 4*

*Devin*

*Next Day*

                I was already mad at Charisma literally leaving me to go and talk with some dude. The whole car ride home her a*s was smiling from ear to ear until I dropped her home. Now we were driving to school and all she could talk about was Jerell, Jerell and some more Jerell. Even when we got to school she talked about him.

                It was third period, cooking, the only class and time me and Charisma would really get together.

“Are you working after school?” I asked her and she was another state of mind, “Charisma.” I repeated.

“Huh?” She said blinking her eyes and turned to me.

“Are you working after school?” I said a little more stern.

“Um, yeah I think so,”

“Hey you guys, we have a new student.” Ms. April said. Charisma turned her head then her eyes grew gaga in like thirty seconds maybe less. I managed to look too and from the look of every girls face I saw Jerell.

“Hey Jerell.” All the girls sang, and every n***a was looking hell of mad.

“Damn, he is so damn fine!” A girl names Alexis said, and I just rolled my eyes.

“Mr. Smith, you could sit by Ms. Charisma please.” Ms. April said, and he walked over and sat right by Charisma and touched her on the waist.

“Wassup.” I heard her say and I just aint say nothing.

                The whole class I sat there peeking at what Jerell and Charisma was doing. Obviously they stayed there flirting. I didn’t say anything. The bell rang and Jerell and Charisma walked out together, usually I would walk Charisma to her next class, even during lunch Charisma wasn’t with me like she usually would be.

                I was walking to the front of the school until I saw Kristy with some dude and I stopped her.

“Ay yo Kristy you seen Charisma?” I asked.

“No, now leave me alone.” She said with a bad a*s attitude and walked away.

                Since I couldn’t find her I just chilled with my boys, Kavell and Jevaughn on the gym steps.

“Jerell, Wassup!” Kavell said loudly and I started laughing and came over and gave them both the signature handshake.

“What’s up man?” I asked sitting on the step.

“Man, I’m chilling where your girl at?”

“Who my girl?”

“Man don’t f**k around, we know who your girl is,” I looked at Kavell blankly.

“Charisma man,” Jevaughn said and I shook my head.

“Charisma? Naw man, you know we only best friends.” I said softly.

“You know we only best friends my a*s, you the one who made it that way.” Kavell said.

“Stop playing man, I didn’t make it that way, you know she don’t see my like that,”

“F**k that, if you don’t want her to be all up on new boy’s dick.” Now I felt the pressure.

“Naw, me and Charisma never, you know…. We just friends no-, “

“Nothing more or less, alright n***a have it your way, alright know that some s**t is going to pop off!” Jevaughn yelled making gun sounds. I just nodded my head and he was kind of true. I don’t know what was going on but I basically hoped that I didn’t affect my friendship with charisma.



© 2011 Miss Urban Fiction


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a very strong plot, and good character structure. I really hope you get this published when it's finished. I'm envious your writing is so much better than mine.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

Miss Urban Fiction
Miss Urban Fiction

North Miami Beach, FL



About
I am 16 from Miami, Florida and i write urban fiction books because i am so inspiried by what Eric Jerome Dickey and CArl Weber writes. For me i want to be a writer that actually wants to get at least.. more..

Writing