Chapter 8: Devin

Chapter 8: Devin

A Chapter by Miss Urban Fiction

*Chapter 8*

*Devin*

Three months already passed and I lost best friend already Charisma didn’t even take the time to talk to me at the time. So today I had to at least see what was up with her.

I drove to her house and got out the car walking into the weird quiet house when usually it was loud as hell. I knocked on the door and her mother answered. I didn’t like her mom; she was too damn stuck up for her age.

“Ms. Benjamin, can I please speak to Charisma?” I asked politely and she eased me up and down. She lucky I even acted nice to her a*s.

“You got fifteen minutes.” She answered.

“Yes maam.” I ran upstairs to her door then turned the knob and saw her laying sideways on her bed on her laptop.

“Charisma!” I said and lay beside her.

“Oh hey Devin.” She said nudging me.

“Wassup stranger?” I said then she closed her laptop and looked at me it looked like she had been crying.

“Stranger? You the one who stopped talk-“I put my finger under eye and traced the tear line with my finger. She took her hand and put it over mines then she licked her lips.

“You have been crying. What’s going on?” She snapped back into reality and threw my hand on my side. I knew she was aroused.

“My mom been on her damn vibe today, I came home with Jerell and so I could introduce him to my grandma and her for a change and don’t be sneaky. The b***h went haywire and she took my phone.” She explained taking a lotion and putting it on her face trying to hide the tear marks.

“Why man, don’t you pay for your phone anyways?” I asked.

“Um yeah, but I still live in this lady house.”

“Man whatever though; you want to hold my phone for the rest of the week?” I took out my phone and put it right in front of her. She looked at me and gave it back to me.

“No I’m good.”

“Pretty girls, ask em them do they smoke ask them what do they know ask them can we goooooooo.”

Someone was calling Charisma on oovoo and she started fixing her hair and everything like it was a damn interview.

“Hey boo.” She said smiling from ear to ear.

“So your mom took your phone away?” He said. Damn, that’s the first thing you say to your girl? Typical, I thought.

“Yeah how you know?”

“I called you and she answered.” Charisma rolled her eyes and then looked at me and smiled, I smiled right back and blew her a kiss then she burst out laughing. I got up and sat behind her laptop so Jerell couldn’t see me.

 I turned on the TV and holed up her Wii to the TV. I looked back and she was still sitting there caking around with him. I was playing the game swinging the remote around.

“I love you.” I overheard her say and I swung the controller real hard then hit my hand on the table and I just fell to the floor. Charisma burst out laughing real hard like a damn hyena and got up and helped me up. “You’re okay baby boy?” She chuckled.

“Man shut up that s**t hurt, real bad.” I said rubbing my hand.

“Well nobody told you to sit there and swing like you was actually in the damn game.”

“Man whatever, go back to your dude.” I said with an attitude and she kissed me on the forehead, it helped just a little bit.

She got back on her bed and started talking to her dude on oovoo. I got up and got on the bed and lay right by her with my head on her lap facing away from the laptop.

“So who that is?” he asked and in my mind I was laughing so hard.

“That’s my best friend, you already forgot babe?” She asked.

“Man, yeah I did so? Why dude sleeping in my bed?” I turned around and looked at him and shook my head then got up and sat straight.

“Jerell whatever, he is my best friend.” She argued.

“I don’t care if that was your teddy bear, he need to hop off.”

“Charisma, get your n***a before he get tore the f**k up.” I said turning my body on the other side of the bed.

“Tell partna to hop off.” Now he was getting me mad.

I turned around and sat by Charisma so this n***a could see me.

“Dude what’s good? You lucky I’m not even f*****g the girl n***a.” I snapped.

“F**k that, I’ll f**k your a*s up.” He said then I lifted up my shirt and took out my gun.

“Wassup Come do it because best believe I aint scared to pop a cap in your a*s!” I yelled then Charisma shut her laptop and looked at me.

“What the f**k was that Devin?” She questioned at me.

“What you mean what was that? Your dude starting to talk s**t about me. I’m not going to sit there and take that s**t.”

“Well that’s my boyfriend.”

“So? I’m your best friend, you really going to let this n***a talk s**t about your best friend?” She stayed silent. She really was going to pick this dude over a best friend she had for four years.

“It’s like that Charisma?” I said getting up from the bed looking at her straight in the eye. “Cool, you aint got to worry about me anymore alright?” I said then she stared at the floor with nothing to say. I just walked out the door, my heart in my hand, having an irregular beat.



© 2011 Miss Urban Fiction


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i wish i had the creative skill as you to wright such a pice that is even more caproring to read with each and every line. i love reading your work it is so inspiring and the contect is emaning full the story has a great plot that ios followed on throughout and continuesly draws you in as you read it ^_^ i hope that one day you can publish this masterpiecs so that i could purces the book and owen a copy. when reading this i cant help but thinkn about the time and effort yuou put in to every sentance and all the determinatiopn you put into it. i look forward to reading more of thiss as you continue to wright it ^_^ well done ... well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i wish i had the creative skill as you to wright such a pice that is even more caproring to read with each and every line. i love reading your work it is so inspiring and the contect is emaning full the story has a great plot that ios followed on throughout and continuesly draws you in as you read it ^_^ i hope that one day you can publish this masterpiecs so that i could purces the book and owen a copy. when reading this i cant help but thinkn about the time and effort yuou put in to every sentance and all the determinatiopn you put into it. i look forward to reading more of thiss as you continue to wright it ^_^ well done ... well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2011
Last Updated on May 12, 2011


Author

Miss Urban Fiction
Miss Urban Fiction

North Miami Beach, FL



About
I am 16 from Miami, Florida and i write urban fiction books because i am so inspiried by what Eric Jerome Dickey and CArl Weber writes. For me i want to be a writer that actually wants to get at least.. more..

Writing