Chapter 9:Charisma

Chapter 9:Charisma

A Chapter by Miss Urban Fiction

*Part 2*

*1 month later*

*Chapter 9*

*Charisma*

I was riding to school with Jerell now since he was my boyfriend and Devin wouldn’t take me to school anymore. Our relationship was getting a little bumpy as in he was jealous of most of the dudes that talked to me. But that didn’t stop me from loving unconditionally.

“So tonight is the special night, right babe?” Jerell asked.

Me and Jerell have been together for about five months and I kind of decided to give him some. He never asked for sex or anything so he earned it. Tonight after Pig’s party me and him was going to get a hotel and spend the night. I told my mom that I would be at my cousin, Destiny’s house, so she was already alarmed and tricked into a story.

“Yes tonight is the special night.” I giggled.

“Damn I’m surprised that you actually giving it to me without me asking.”

“Um, do you want me to wait another five months or so?” He burst out laughing and held my hand.

“Naw, since you ready, I’m ready.” He headed into the teachers parking lot and we got out the car. Me and him walked inside the school hand in hand smiling at each other.

When we got inside I decided to look for Kristy.

“I’m going to be right back or you just going to go to class?” I asked Jerell.

“I’m going to wait.” He answered and I have him a quick kiss on the lips and walked to the gym steps where most of the bad a*s dudes and drug dealers were.

“Damn! Wassup Charisma? How you doing this morning?” Stevie said walking beside me, and I just smiled.

“I’m good Stevie, have you seen Kristy?” I asked stopping and facing hi.

“Naw, I think she coming late.”

“Um okay, have you seen Devin?”

I haven’t talked to Devin ever since our little argument in my bedroom. I didn’t even text or call him. I really did miss him since he was my true best friend. I would never ever even expect for us two to get into an argument where we did stop talking.

“Now I saw him, second floor by the lockers.”

“Thank you Stevie.”

“It’s all good ma.”

I walked up the stairs to the second floor into the main hallway to get to the lockers. Once I saw him it felt like my heart was beating a little faster. He was around his other friends and I walked over to him.

“Wassup Charishma.” One of his friends, Devon said always getting my name pronounced wrong.

“It’s Charisma for your information.” I corrected him with an attitude and looked at Devin. “Yeah I need some time with Devin, so can yall you know?” I pointed over the other side from then to go. “Five minutes?” I asked.

“Oh okay cool.” Devon said about to leave until Devin stopped him.

“Naw, whatever you got to say, you could say it in front of my boys.” He stated and I looked at him in disbelief. Devin never really turned that down especially if its major important.

“But it’s important.”

“Well you could still say it in front of them.”

Now I was mad, he really was going to do this?

“You know what Devin? F**k You!” I yelled causing everybody in the hall way to look at us and I walked away, tears nearly forming around my eyes.

 



© 2011 Miss Urban Fiction


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Miss Urban Fiction
Miss Urban Fiction

North Miami Beach, FL



About
I am 16 from Miami, Florida and i write urban fiction books because i am so inspiried by what Eric Jerome Dickey and CArl Weber writes. For me i want to be a writer that actually wants to get at least.. more..

Writing