Chapter 5: Charisma

Chapter 5: Charisma

A Chapter by Miss Urban Fiction

*Chapter 5*

*Charisma*

The whole lunch date with Jerell was straight heaven.  Jerell and I went to a Chinese spot a few blocks down from the school, and he paid for basically everything. He was actually a real a*s gentleman who treated me with mad respect too. No wonder why girls was climbing on him from left to right.

“So why a beautiful girl like yourself is single? I know guys come at you every day.” He asked me as I popped a sushi in my mouth nearly choking at that statement.

Actually I didn’t know exactly why I was single. I spent most of my high school life being single, I mean there was one guy I dated but it ended short. I didn’t even have a boyfriend during the times there was school dances. I guess the only guy I had was Devin really.

“I actually don’t know and I wonder why.” I answered.

“Well your very beautiful, I would be mad if any guy would pass you and not be fascinated by that face.” There was a smile in Jerell’s voice, and I blushed a little.

“Thanks.” I said and smiled completely from ear to ear. “Why are you single?” I asked him softly putting my hand under my chin admiring that sexy face.

“I had a girlfriend back home until I found out that she was cheating on me with plenty other n****s.” I pouted my lip. If that was me I she would totally be gone. I would have really thought that he was the player type of dude who cheated on women. “It’s cool though, her lost, your gain right?” I burst out laughing.

“Oh wow, you really think that?”

“For real mama, I love you personality, it aint that much so I know you’re going to pop out of that shell sooner or later.” We both laughed and his laugh literally made me sink into my seat.

“Well your funny and cute with a nice personality, I find it good, it’s a plus,”

“A plus? Come on mama.” He joked. He got up from the booth and sat by me and looked me in the eye. “Look at this face; it shouldn’t just be a plus.” He started making funny faces and everything which made me laugh so loud that everybody in the restaurant was looking at us. Jerell just kept on going to the point where I almost could feel the soda coming back out my nose. “So can I get more that a plus?” He asked wrapping his arms around me squeezing me tight and I kept on laughing hysterically,

“Okay, Okay what you want?” I chucked nearly coughing.

“A kiss.” He said and he softly let go of me and I turned around facing him.

“A kiss?”

“Yeah, nothing more or less.”

He is cute, I thought. I could give him just a little taste. Jerell was a nice dude he had everything from the smartness to swag and to respect. I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss which lasted for about a minute then let go. His lips was so soft and sweet, I just wanted to stay there forever. To distract the moment my phone started vibrating and it was my alarm to go to work! That was something I couldn’t miss. I got my things in my tote bag and got up.

“I got to go.” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“I got to work in a around thirty minutes and I have to get to Devin’s car before he leaves me.” I started to walk away and he grabbed my hand softly.

“I’ll bring you ma… I mean Charisma.” I smiled. So this dude had the whole package.

“So you got a car? I asked with my hand slightly over my waist. He started laughing, and I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. “What?” Jerell made it look like he got everything by the snap of a finger, so getting a car should even be a problem.

“Come on.” He caressed my hand and we walked all the way to the back of the school to the teachers parking lot and I saw a fly a*s red BMW which was so cute. I knew damn well it wasn’t any of the teachers because the pay was bullshit unless they had a high class second job.

“Damn so that’s your car?”

“Um, yeah, I got it just when I came here.” He answered and I laughed.

“So you move to one place and your parents get you car?” Jerell parents was on some other stuff. My mother wouldn’t even let me take the bus to certain places but he manages to get a car when he moves.

“It aint that easy ma,” He pressed the button on his car that made all the doors unlock. I got in and sat in the passenger’s seat. It was nice and warm I his car, not to the extended point where it was so hot that my thighs stuck to the seat like tape. “I had to work mad hard for this baby, I had to keep my grades up all the time so I could keep it, one F or D and this car is gone.” He started the car and pulled out the driveway. He turned on the radio and Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ was playing and I started laughing.

“So you like beyonce?” I joked.

“Man… Naw.” He chuckled and pressed the button on the wheel that ejected the Cd. “My sister always doing dumb s**t in my car.” I took the Cd and it said ‘Property of Jerell’.

“Your sister’s right?” I teased showing him the Cd and he started laughing and grabbed it from me.

“Man, stop laughing, at least I aint afraid to tell that I like the lady.” We was literally laughing and joking around until he brought me to the job. To tell the truth I didn’t want to leave because he was really making me laugh and smile.

“Damn, you got to go now?” He asked and I pouted my lip.

“Yeah, the job awaits.” I said then he took my chin lightly. His soft fingers was rubbing my chin he reached in and kissed me lightly on my lips. This kiss wasn’t like the first one, it was WAY different. Our lips plainly stayed together until we started making out in the car. His lips was soft as hell, I really want to let go but I had to go to work. I let go and I swear his eyes couldn’t stop tracing me.

“Damn, I know we only talked for two days but I want you to be my girl like forever.” He said and I started laughing.

“I’m serious ma; I think your everything for me. Like I want to be with you.” Well obviously he wasn’t kidding, I mean Jerell was a cute, nice, intellectual, down to earth, and honest guy, but we only been talking for two days.

“You know what? Yeah.” I got out the car and I knew for sure that he was shocked.

He got out the car and caught up with me at the edge of the store.

“Wait ma, you serious?” He started smiling nearly blushing.

“Yeah.” He kissed me softly again on my lips. “So you want me to pick you up after work?” He asked.

“No it’s cool; I kind of already got a ride.”

“Aight, I’ll see you later boo.” He let go of my hand so softly it made me smile from ear to ear showing my dimples.

Once he left, I went inside trying to look for Devin first. Obviously I had to look for him first because one, I left him by himself during lunch and two, I didn’t tell him that Jerell bring me to work. Devin shouldn’t be jealous that I spent lunch with another guy because I needed my space too. I walked straight to the employees break room to see if he was there but instead I saw Tiana.

Tiana was only seventeen and had a year old son, Chase, with her eighteen year old boyfriend/ baby daddy. She may have been the youngest out of all of us, but knew so much more about life than any of us put together. Tiana was just sitting there doing her homework, since she was a sophomore in high school and doing homework at home was always a pain for her because of Chase. She gave him one hundred percent of her attention since she lived him her boyfriend and while he was at work she was taking care of Chase.

“Tiana Wassup?” I asked.

“Mhmm.” She said and I put my hands on my hip.

“Damn you going to treat your child godmother like that?” I said sternly.

“Hey Charisma, how you doing! Oh my gosh how’s your day today?” She said sarcastically and turned back to her serious face.

“Damn, something going wrong.”

“Girl, it’s nothing, trust me, you know stress follows me.”

“Ugh, I know, anyways, have you seen Devin today?”

“Last time I seen him he was in the back unloading the trucks.” I got up and gave her a quick hug and went to the back where the trucks was. When I saw him he was looking really mad. I walked over to him and he looked at me and shook his head.

“Devin.” I said loudly over the roaring truck. He ignored me and I shook his and he turned to me.

“WHAT!” he screamed now I felt offended, Devin would never yell at me ever unless he was mad at something else.

“I just want to say that I’m sorry for not telling you that I’m not going to be with you during lunch and that I got another ride to work.” I explained and he just kept on working blasting the music on his iPod. “You heard me?” I said again tapping his shoulder. I really hated when Devin ignored the s**t out of me.

“Yeah man.” He said bluntly and I just left him alone for him to calm down. I guess somebody missed me while I was gone. But he didn’t have to be mad at me because I was hanging out with another guy.



© 2011 Miss Urban Fiction


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

ok i m wondering where this story is going to go, the characters are there, but i dont really have much of a connection with them yet, would like to hear them described more, what do they look like, so a little more on the character development. dont get lost in the dialogue too... there is a lot of dialogue but sometimes hard to follow who is saying what. and lastly a thing on the perspective - seemed like who was telling the story was changing... so if thats the case it needs to be a bit more clearer. There doenst seem to be a clear focus of where this is heading or building up to.... so i m wondering how long this piece is going to be. ok thats the constructive criticism
but things you did really well is with the flow and the language, you keep it real and very modern day
overall i think you did an awesome job... it was great to read
let me know if u put up more chapters ok :) stay cool

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

ok i m wondering where this story is going to go, the characters are there, but i dont really have much of a connection with them yet, would like to hear them described more, what do they look like, so a little more on the character development. dont get lost in the dialogue too... there is a lot of dialogue but sometimes hard to follow who is saying what. and lastly a thing on the perspective - seemed like who was telling the story was changing... so if thats the case it needs to be a bit more clearer. There doenst seem to be a clear focus of where this is heading or building up to.... so i m wondering how long this piece is going to be. ok thats the constructive criticism
but things you did really well is with the flow and the language, you keep it real and very modern day
overall i think you did an awesome job... it was great to read
let me know if u put up more chapters ok :) stay cool

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awesome....

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

Miss Urban Fiction
Miss Urban Fiction

North Miami Beach, FL



About
I am 16 from Miami, Florida and i write urban fiction books because i am so inspiried by what Eric Jerome Dickey and CArl Weber writes. For me i want to be a writer that actually wants to get at least.. more..

Writing