Chapter 3:Charisma

Chapter 3:Charisma

A Chapter by Miss Urban Fiction

 *Chapter 3*

             *Charisma*

            He was dark skinned, bottom gold’s, nice brown eyes, and braids up to his shoulder, and sexy a*s body compared to the beater he was wearing. He was over the top sexy, to me. If Trey Songz has a little brother it would definitely be him, hands down.

“Girl who is that?” I asked Kristy.

“The new boy Jarell.” Kristy answered and I stared blankly at him. He was just too fine. Once he smiled my knees felt so weak because his teeth were mad sexy. We both stood there staring at him then a click of girls, I don’t where they came from went to him.

“Ugh, I’m done.” I said walking away.

“Why?” Kristy asked and I looked at her, obviously girls was going gaga for this dude.

“Let’s just go to the store or something,” We walked in front of him and his little girl clicks into radio shack. I looked back and took a quick glance at him and noticed that he was looking at me. I turned back immediately and clutched to Kristy’s hand, “Girl he was staring at me.” I said excitedly.

“You are lying?” she said.

“I never lie.” I said then she looked back while I kept my face straight and she turned back around.

“Well brace yourself because he walking over here right now.” My eyes widened.

“Stop lying.” I turned my eyes to the side and literally saw him walking our way.

            Oh gosh, I thought. I wasn’t even ready to talk to him.

“Ay beautiful, I know you see me.” He said and I just shook my head. Kristy and I were laughing so hard as we kept on walking. He got in front of me and we both stopped and I was smiling in my insides.

“Um excuse me.” I said turning around.

“Well damn beautiful, you heard me calling you right?” He asked.

“Yeah I heard you, but I thought you were talking to your other females that crowded you.”

“Man, those girls are just crazy, my eyes was on you ma.” I chuckled a little and blushed. He was cute up close, very cute. His accent was crazy sexy too.

“Girl let me talk to you later.” Kristy said leaving me and I felt hell of vulnerable.

“So beautiful, how are you?” He asked.

“My name is not beautiful, it’s Charisma.” I said and he leaned on the wall staring at me and I noticed his eyes were a light sexy brown which sparkled in the light.

“Charisma, meaning blessing, a unique name for a unique looking woman.” I rolled my eyes and kept on walking and he just walked behind me.

“My name is Jarell.” He said walking beside me.

“I know.”

“Damn, I’m already known like that?” I nodded my head. He walked in front of me and made me stop again, “But for real though ma, let me talk to you, I am really looking to settle down.” He said.

“And why is that?”

“Because I saw a beautiful girl named Charisma,” I noticed that I was in front of Radio Shack already, so I got inside and we walked straight to the cashier and also my friend David who worked there. Jarell was still standing right by me.

“What’s up Charisma?” David asked and we both traded handshakes.

“Nothing, do you have the phone that I ordered a week ago?” I asked and he handed me a box and I got mad excited.

“The HTC Evo, brand new condition.” He said opening the box showing the shiny android phone.

“So how much it’s going to cost?”

“Three stacks for the phone and twenty for insurance and the eighty dollars for the first month.” I was so damn shocked, this much for a damn phone? Sprint was literally killing me with these prices.

“Are you serious Dave?” I said feeling hell of bad.

“I’ll pay for it.” Jarell said and I looked at him in disbelief, Jarell having money in his pocket?

            David stared at him putting my stuff together and activating my phone. Jarell took out a card, a black card! Now that was the type of card that was for hell of rich people.

“You don’t need to pay.” I said. Usually it was something I really hated, when people tried to pay for something that I wanted because I didn’t have the money.

“It’s cool ma, you beautiful, you deserve it.” He answered then I smiled, “But, I was wondering, maybe me and you could chill tomorrow during lunch?” He asked and I felt a little shocked but bummed at the same time because I had school and Jarell obviously looked like he wasn’t in school.

“I got school tomorrow.”I said turning around and facing him.

“Who said you had to leave school ma?”

“You go to school?”

“Yeah, tomorrow is my first day man; at least you could be my lunch partner.” Usually me and Devin had lunch together but he wouldn’t mind. I know Devin would be chilling with his other drug dealing friends.

“Alright, I’ll go since you paid for my phone and all.” I said and he licked his lips seductively.

“Alright here’s your phone.” David said and I took my phone and walked out the store with Jarell.

“So tommorow I get promised a date?” He asked and I smiled.

“Definitely,”

“Aight.” I walked away with a big a*s smile on my face waiting for school.

 



© 2011 Miss Urban Fiction


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesome

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

Miss Urban Fiction
Miss Urban Fiction

North Miami Beach, FL



About
I am 16 from Miami, Florida and i write urban fiction books because i am so inspiried by what Eric Jerome Dickey and CArl Weber writes. For me i want to be a writer that actually wants to get at least.. more..

Writing