Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.

"I'm stuck in a place where Loyalty is just a Tatto, Love is just a Quote, and Lies are the Truth."

I am just writing this book for three reasons.
First , to run away from the reality because I can't anymore live in this world I've become weak sad and sick from it.

"Reality is for people who lack Imagination."
that's what I wanted to say.
And, 
"this world, only two types of people exist, The one who steal and The ones who are stolen from. I suggest you choose which way you want to live , before others chose for you."

Seconde ,is to kill people inside my mind.

"You stabbed me, and I apologized for getting blood on your shirt."

To do what i really wanted to .

"You don't need water just to drown, do you?"

I couldn't and I don't know why. I am just getting sick from wishing everyday for everyone to die to live alone.

"You can cmplain because roses have thorns or rejoice because thorns have roses."

Once my friend told me that I couldn't live without people I will die I cannot.

"For the second we are born, we start dying. So this isn't life. This is death."

But what I think is that I can and I will .

"No one really cares until something dramatic happens."

And for the last reason is that the real reason of writing this book is for myself to wake myself the other one of me who is still hidding in the darkness . I want her wake up because I've become bored and sick from keep living in this life .
And about this book it's not me who is talking it's someone else who wants to live this romance maybe what the other self wants to live.
                                                
               -Death-



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing