Take me, Touch me And Kill me

Take me, Touch me And Kill me

A Chapter by manel he.

“You think that you want to die but in reality, you just want to be saved.”

It’s been a week since I moved to his house to live with him together. I thought that, we’re going to sleep in different rooms. But my surprise wasbig when I knew that we’re going to share the same room , the same bed and the same cover. It’s the first time I am going to share the same room with a men so it means that I am lake of experience but I am the godness of dirty thoughts. The night fall and it’s my bed time. I’ve changed my clotrhes. It’s our first night toghether and alone. I’ve opened the room’s door holding my pillow with my red face , doing my hair. I saw him reading his book . I knew that book. It’s a clascal sad love story between a killer and his victim just like us but I am not only his victim. He noticed me and looking to me. The way that I’ve become shy. Then, he smiled to me and said
“Don’t be shy. You have such a beautiful red face .” 
He’s killing me with his smile. The way he looking to me. It killes me more and more. Everything about him killing me. 
His lips. His smile. His hair. His smell. His style. His character. Him. It killes me over and over. I can’t stop looking at him. I want more then that. 
He said “What are you waiting for ? It’s bed time we should sleep now. You have a universety tommorow and tommorow I have to fly to Malysia I will be back. So come here now.”
I looked to him. I started walking to the bed. I pulled the cover putting my pillow laying down to the bed. I couldn’t look look to his face. Then I get into the bed to sleep. I started looking to the window. I heard him moving. He close the lights. The room become dark. I am getting scared of darkness I can’t sleep. After that, I felt something warm holding me from the back pulling me to him and hugging me too tie. It’s him holding me. I think know that I am afraid of darkness.
He said “Don’t be scared I am here. I’ll hold you so sleep.” 
My body stoped from shaking from fear to become so calm. I am so happy because it’s him. It’s him the person who’s holding me. The person who only wants me only for him. The person who won’t to let go of me. The person who will come to save me and help me when I need him. It’s him. My killer. He took me touched me and then he will kill me with his lips his smile, him. I can’t say “I love you” to anyone or fall in love with anybody but he is different. I love him. I want him and only him. I woke up in the morning, the first that I opened my eyes I saw him . I was so happy that I wasn’t dreaming and it’s the rteality. He still holding me too tie. And without realizing I kissed him. He opened his eyes. He wasn’t sleeping. My face become red and turned it away to get up from the bed. But he stoped me and draged me back to the bed but he surprised me and returned the kiss.
He said “Good morning, sweetie.” I said “Goo.. Good Morning! I am sorry for waking you up like that.” 
He smiled and then he started laughting at me. I was confused why he reacted like that. 
He said “Can I tell you a secret?”
I said“Yes of course you can.”
He said “I faked my sleeping when you kissed me waiting for you to wake up I couldn’t wake you up and stop from looking at your beautiful face. And by the way thanks for the kiss it’s a good thing to start my day with it. I love you.”
He said these three words from his lips it kills me. That was our first day living together. And I happy now because I started using living together. He is such a nice person as a person who is faking that he is a normal person not a seriall killer who killes every girl he likes to taste. 



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.