Waiting in The Darkness

Waiting in The Darkness

A Chapter by manel he.

“People believe’s that the death is the most harsh thing in the world.
All of us run to that last station everyday.
They just regret it and scared from confusing about it .”

He’s setting there , on that dark place . Looking for a new dessert to taste it . To statisfate his passion of killing . Waiting and choosing the right dessert the special one . And to do that you must be profesional like him . Waiting in the darkness, waiting and waiting for the right moment to attack and taste it .
“I’ve been waiting here for so long until now my special dessert didn’t show . Why? But there is no problem I will wait for it 'My spacial dessert' . Only me who has the honor to taste it” -Red wine said.
That’s what he was thinking about .But why people thinks that the darkness is the symbole of evilness . There is another meaning for the darkness and it is 
“It’s not the fault of the shadows borning in the darkness It’s the sun’s fault . Because of her shine didn’t relashe the dark place . The darkness born” .

It’s the last train for today. He was going to leave but soundly a bright light comes out from the train doors he closed his eyes . Because it was so bright but when he opened his eyes he saw her . His special dessert who kept waiting in the darkness for . She deserve waiting  for after all . She had every single thing he liked in his dessert . So she become his special dessert to taste . 
“finally you showed up . You don’t know how much time I’ve been waiting for you my beloved dessert.” He said .
He stoped from waiting in the darkness and become her shadow in every step she walk . Because his plan to taste his special dessert starts just now . It’s the right time to start . He made for every dessert a special way to taste it.  All of his desserts were special to him the way of looking to them the way of tasting them it’s special from one to the other . Because it’s his pleasure so he should act like an angel before attack his dessert with demonic mind . 
“Kill or Being killed” it’s the only role you play in the killers world like in the forest . But, for his special dessert we don’t know how he is going to taste it . Just by looking to his face it makes you laugh and cry in the same time and that’s what we call
“ Playing with the feelings.” Even , that our killer don’t know what is the meaning of feelings. But, this time he choose a dramatical way , he wants to see her reaction when he knows that he is going to kill her . 
“No one , in this life thoughts that oneday , he's gonna be killed or being a dessert to someone to taste it . But with me they will fell it and all of this thanks to me.” he said.
He kept smiling. All of this it was just the start of the start not the start of the main start . Because no one will know what is gonna to happened in the future . Who know’s maybe our killer will understand the feelings or start to feel and learn how to feel by this experience with his perfect dessert that he is gonna to taste it .



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.