Someone Perfect To Die

Someone Perfect To Die

A Chapter by manel he.

"Don't be a slave in heaven. Be a king of hell."

It's like always . The same day . Nothing special, nothing intresting it's just like a commun day like the others . But, he don't feel this way . 
"Did all the perfect desserts has been all of them taste it ." He said.
He needs to find a new perfect dessert to taste it tonight .
"I had to." He said .
Huh! He just our serial killer. He feel so bored so he needs something interesting this time he needs to find his new dessert the perfect one to taste it . A dessert who has everything perfect . Like a High quality chocolate baked with the perfect tempurat. 
"But where I can find an angel to kill. I don't think such thing existe in humain world . I don't think so . But, for this perfect one . I'll ignore this thoughts. No matter what." He said.
He kept thinking and drinking his wine while looking outside the window and listening to his favorite symphony of Beethowen "MOONLIGHT" . Smiling . But to me nothing much better then his smile . It makes you sale your soul only just to look to him while he is smiling .
"Me! I prefert to look at him without any stop." I said .
He just the perfect flower for me. Yeah the perfect flower who's looking for a perfect desserts to taste it . But what I can do for him to help with his case . I just want to know what I can do for him. I am ready to sell my soul for him my perfect flower . But before killing me I am going to help him to find a new dessert to taste it before me . Help him to feel that pleasure . He kept looking out side the window and soundly his face look changed I think that he found he's perfect dessert to taste it. He get up , start to change his clothes it was my first time I see his body naked . He has such sexy abs just by looking to his body it makes you feel hot . Taking a shower. Out from the shower. Oh god! Nothing worth to see him looking to himself to the mirror fixing his wet hair. Starting to change his clothes . I don't know why he choose that black suit he never wear it before I think that he have somewhere to go maybe he didn't found his perfect dessert to taste it . Looking to the mirror seeing his refrection smiling and doing his hair again . He become more and more sexy I fall for him my perfect flower who will cut me . He just choose his favorit perfun . You can just fall for his smell so dangerous it makes you wants him more and more . He only put it only for the special occasion . Maybe he found his perfect dessert to taste or he has something in his mind . Looking again, to the mirror and his refrection I can't accept that oneday i will not see his smile . He's dangerous smile . He start touching his face looking to his eyes so beautiful I just feel like I am swiming inside a galaxy full of shining stars . His lips .. He is touching them just by looking to them oh! I cant stop from looking. Oh no more show he just finished everything and reasy to go out . He looks so handsome he has a wonderful taste . He has his own style after all. He go out so I decided to follow him without thinking . I was so curious about him and where is he going to . Maybe I wanted to know who is the perfect dessert that he choose to taste it . I kept following him. "Where is he going? Why is he buying flowers for who ? Is it for his perfect desert . Wow she's lucky to have someone like him to buy for her such beautiful flowers ." I said.
I kept following him but I just noticed 
"Isn't this way to the ... No way!" kept and kept following him . He was talking to ...
"I am sorry for my late. It's been a while since the last time I've came here . It's your birthday . I know that you thought that I've forgot about it . Here is your favorite flowers and I have a gift for you like usually . But, I am sorry I couldn't find your favorite cake to bring it but I bring instead it another sweet cake with your favorite drink . But don't worry you will always be my perfect dessert no one will took your place . Maybe I did many stupid things like looking for a new perfect dessert to taste it but you will be always the first and the last perfect dessert that I found it to taste it . I just wanted to say sorry because I used your love and taste it you . Do you know that you was my first dessert who I felt for that way . You had changed me and felt guilty for it when I killed you I mean when I tasted you . But you know that your last words has broke me and stoped me from looking for a new desserts to taste it . I still rememeber that incident just like yesterday . It's been 3 years . And sorry because I read your diary without your permision . But why didn't you run away when you knew that I am killer and I am going to kill you . Why you stayed by my side even you know about my true self and knowing about my desire and my pleasure .You kept staying by my side smiling and acting like a fool . Tell me why?" . 
I was so surprised it was the first time that I saw him that way sad broken and hurt I wanted to do something for him but what about me . I must be person who feels broken . He just said that I will never be his perfect dessert to taste it . But he don't know that I have another plan . If I didn't get what I want and I will use another plan . If I am not his dessert then he will become my flower who I will cut it when it started to die . And after I left .
He kept talking to the grave he said "I ve found a girl just like you innoncent, pure but I ferl that there is something I can't see it and understand it about her. Yeah! I am sure there is something I want to know her so I decided to move on and ask her to go out with me . Maybe if U stayed besides her I will understand why you did that . But I should kniw her dark secret behind that fake smile and that dark look of hers."



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.