Even THe Candles Crying

Even THe Candles Crying

A Chapter by manel he.

“Somewhere between “Crying loudly to seek attention” and “Crying silently to avoid attention”, we all grew up . . .”

If I started crying will something change? What is the meaning of crying ? Why we re crying ? All of these questions rolling over and over inside my mind . But I want to find answers for these questions so I kept looking for them .
For the first question , I don’t think that something is gonna to change if we cryed out loud or silently or I am just don’t know the answer . We just cry for nothing that’s why nothing don’t change .Like if I died will something change ? 
For the second one, people definit the meaning of crying by I don’t know like when you are sad or happy you cry or you get hurt . I don’t know or you have something heavy inside your heart to feel confortable you just need to cry and get it out . I think they were meaning that . But when he start tasting his desserts they start to cry.  I think they were sad because they are not anymore existe in this world . That’s why they were crying . I heard them once but I don’t know why I didn’t felt empty for them . Hearing them crying and beging I don’t know why . Maybe I stated being heartless like him . No more emotionals or feelings to feel the others pain . But why I cannot cry them I just envy his desserts they can at least cry but what about me . Why I cannot anymore cry ? Did my tears had dry or what ? If not what is the problem with me and my tears . Why they stoped ? They said that the person who cannot anymore cry it means that he don’t have a soul anymore . So does it mean that that I don’t have anymore a soul to feel the pain and cry . So that’s why I can’t cry anymore but I am kinda  can’t believe these words . I think it’s a lie . Because I am not like that or Am I ? But I’ve sold my soul when I was in need of money so it means that I sold my tears too?          And I’ve sold my feelings too because I wasn’t in need of them . But I didn’t thought of once that I will need them . But there was someone who bought them for me a new one new feelings to feel him . He said that everything in this world has feelings but you .. why? No one knew that I don’t need feelings because they were heavy to handle . I just feel free when I sold them no more pain no more sadness or happiness . Otheres cannot understand the way that I felt when I sold them . And know I am asking why I cannot cry anymore . I just missed my tears seeing everyone can cry when I can’t I envy them from the bottom of my heart . They are much better than me by having feelings. That’s why I want my tears back to cry to scream to feel confortable . I just can’t bear living in the same world as them . What is the problem of being alone crying alone and living alone I think it’s much better than nothing or living with people like them . But there was only one thing I am happy with it’s him my flower . Who will cut me oneday . But before selling my feelings I couldn’t cry . I think that was my punishment no tears because of things that I did in my past life . Maybe I was an evil angel . Maybe I choose darkness rather than the light . Maybe I am getting my punishment right now . Maybe I don’t existe anymore . Maybe I am dead now . Maybe I am getting punishment again. Maybe it’s only my thaughts that gonna to kill me . But is there anyone in this world can tell me why I can’t cry? Why I am like this? I just want answers because my thoughts are going to kill me . I want to kill more than anything .    
“Even The Candles Crying.”



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.