Station , Train and Me

Station , Train and Me

A Chapter by manel he.

“Just because I don’t react. Doesn’t mean I don’t notice”

He like always keep waiting the same train , the same time , everyday . Even he has a car .  I think he loves taking trains because he can find his desserts to taste it . But, today he looks not like the other days waiting for the train . Today his eyes looks like he’s empty from inside and danger in his looks . Like he is going to kill someone. The kill looks he looks like it . Like a killer looking for his victim between the people . He is dangerous . But he don’t look like he is looking for a new dessert to taste it . The last train has just gone . Someone from the works who work at the station get near to him and said “Excuse me sir the last train that you used to take has just gone.”
“Ohh thanks but I am not taking that train for today I am going to take another one . I am going today somewhere else thanks for telling me that .” Red wine said.
“Okay sir sorry for disconut you .” the worker said 
“Ah it’s just your work thank you and good night.” Red wine said.
“Good night sir to you too.” the worker said .
But by just looking at him it give me the feeling that he is not waiting just for a train he is waiting for something special . But what is it ? I want to know what he is thinking right now . But wait a minute he is right he is waiting for that last train that special one that no one knows about it . Only the people who has that kind of minds the killer minds . It’s the train of the kill . And like always my curious oneday is going to kill me . I am always following him everyway wanting to know every single thing about him . Just following him it means everything to me . Because it’s him the person who I've choose to end my life . My flower . But I think that he noticed that I was following him everyway but he let me doing it. I think that he felt pity for me trying hard to know about him everything . He thinks that I don’t know he’s reality but I know everything . I just can’t go to him and said “I know that you re a serial killer ... And I want from you to kill me and end my life” I don’t know I am feeling that way toward him . He didn’t react but he noticed me . He let me following him and he waited with me the last train that it will took me to my house . He just waited for me to fulfil my pleasure just by looking at him while he is waiting there . But I didn’t think why he let me  following him and looking at him from behind in the darkness . That was my story. Me , Station And the Train .



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.