The classical Bar

The classical Bar

A Chapter by manel he.

“Isn’t it scary what a smile can hide ..?”

He came today too. The same time as always. Or I just started to memorize the time when he comes to drink. But there is something different about him today. I can’t guess if he is happy or sad. Maybe he is a little happy but mixed with a little sadness. Maybe he couldn’t found a new dessert to taste. Maybe.  But I know that feeling. I’ve felt it before. It was my night shift. He called for me. I was a little happy and scared in the same time I didn’t know why or what’s going on with me. I went to him and said “Hello sir! The same drink as always?” 
He smiled and looked directly to my eyes and said “You are beautiful tonight you changed your hairstyle. And your perfun too. I like it.”
My face turned red and my heart pounded as fast as he can “Th-- Thank you Sir!”  
He laugh and said “No not for today I am going to order the most expensive meal here and Bring for me Wine of 1882 for the most beautiful Lady here today.”
“Wow! Sir who is the lucky lady Sir ?!” 
He kept laughing at me “Sorry sir I am going to bring what you ordered please wait.”
I felt a little sad maybe jealous from the lady he is waiting for and preparing everything for her until I realized later that the lady was  waiting for it was me .Maybe because I am stupid to realize that too fast. But at least I was happy when he said that I am beautiful. I get his wine in a glass . And I’ve back to do other services. But without realizing my eyes kept looking at him without any stop and looking to every women gets near to him. He was drinking his wine and looking outside the window thinking and thinking so deeply. Without realizing I’ve fell for him. Fell in love with a killer. But I was happy felling with a killer it don’t happened everyday. At least he noticed me not like the others want something exchange theire love. I loved him maybe more than myself. He kept looking outside the window while drinking his wine and smiling . I think he was happy for something.



© 2018 manel he.


Author's Note

manel he.
Note:"you may find a lots of mistake sorry and hope to enjoy it .. and you can say your opinion . Thank you."

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.