Black and White mixed with Red

Black and White mixed with Red

A Chapter by manel he.

“She was a rainbow . But he was a colorblind.”

It’s been a week since tha last time I saw him . I didn’t go to work because I had a university test. I want to become a pilot. And on my free time I went to work a part-time job in “Classical Bar” the boss so nice with me. He treats me like his own daughter not like any just a worker . And I respect his as .. I don’t know I can’t say like my father because I hate my real fater . I don’t know the feelings of having one . I am keeping working in that bar not just because he is nice to me . There is another reason of keeping working there it’s him . That person who comes everyday to drink his wine setting in his spacial place besides the window . He is the person who I've been waiting for "My killer". The killer who will kill me . I said I want to be a pilot. In reality I don’t have a dream . My life it’s just black and white mixed with red . Blood . Yeah I know that he is a serial killer just looking at him I can guess that . I know what a kind of desserts he likes to taste . Short hair , middle tall , clear eyes color , not white or black skin . And all of them are workers. And just from looking the way he drinks his wine you can understand that his favorite color is red like blood . And the way he smell his wine like a pleasure to him . Even his taste like blood . Everything around him it’s just like blood to him . And I just understand it from reading theire eye contact between him and my boss. I knew that he is a serial killer . But they don’t know about me . And this is the best part . That it makes me the mysterious one . The person who has the whole story partes when the others looking for it . From looking at them they can read the others minds and theire thaughts . Once my boss told me that he cannot read my thoughts and he don’t know the reason of that . He wants to know what behind my angelic minds and what rolling inside my demonic mind . He said that I was the first person who has the look that I have on my eyes it looks dangerous . I smiled . But the news on the TV discount us from our little chat . It was about that the police found a new victim of my red wine my beloved killer . He were there too watching with us he was smilling. “You should be careful from now on” . My boss said to me.
“Why? I wish I can meet him.” I said.
My red wine he become carious about what I said .
“why?” Red wine said.
“huh! ahh why ? hhh ! I have a favor to ask him for .” I said.
“what is it?” Red wine.
“it’s a secret but I want to meet him . Maybe oneday. Who knows” I said .
but there were a hidden meaning behind my words. Meeting my serial killer who will end my life . The best thing in the whole story is that I made people thinks in the other way and making others thinking and looking for the real reasons why I want to meet him . Maybe some of them thinks that I am a crazy person or that I wants to die . But no one know the real reason even my killer himself . I am keeping my thoughts for myself. Because acting with angel smile and devil eyes no one will know what a thing hidden behind that eyes and that smile . Because the most angelic faces had the most demonic thoughts that will distroy every single thing in this life. And by that my life become from Black and White started to be mixed with Red . My beloved serial killer . Red Wine .



© 2018 manel he.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 20, 2018
Last Updated on February 20, 2018


Author

manel he.
manel he.

Tunisia



About
i am not a pro writer and you may found a lot of grammer mistakes but my novels re quit intresting and i hope to read them and tezll me.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by manel he.