Susanne Borne & Harold Borne

Susanne Borne & Harold Borne

A Chapter by dw817
"

He works for a high-tech company that made, "Environmentalizers." Amazing devices that sat on a table which would give you the illusion of weather effects right in your own living room.

"


      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE




Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size


F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel - Character Synopsis)
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission




[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: EVERYONE




HAROLD BORNE
Dev's Father


There's not too much background about Dev's Father, Harold Borne, who married Suzy Keltai 5-years before Dev. Shortly after, their son was born to them. He works for a high-tech company that made, "Environmentalizers." Amazing devices that sat on a table which would give you the illusion of weather effects right in your own living room.

His company made other technological toys, but this was their bestseller, and as a gift, gave one to Tyr's Mother, Annie, for her Birthday.

He is exceptionally bright, but doesn't spend much time with his son, Dev, often burying himself in newspapers reading the news when the family ate in the kitchen. Even if they had guests he would read the newspaper or some trade business journals, which in most corners would be considered rude.

He spent long hours in his office with other zealous teammates, working on new technology. It was up to Suzy, his Wife to raise Dev as Harold didn't have time, though he was the primary breadwinner.





SUSANNE BORNE
Dev's Mother


Suzy Keltai married Harold Borne, her husband 5-years before Dev was born, when she was in her 20s. She is a full-time 100% employed housewife, and with exceptional skill and finesse, she kept the house for Dev and her husband nearly spotless and clean.

She spends a great deal of time in the kitchen more than any other place in the house, often polishing, perhaps a bit too much, both the dishwasher and its silver faucets, obsessively, and reading paperback romance novels often getting them wet in the sink. She really didn't do too much else, but did keep a good eye out for Dev and his safety.

She is definitely open-minded about the relationship between Dev and Tyr and doesn't show any concern about them "messing around" in his room, as long as he isn't tardy from school for it or late for dinner.

She also knows nothing whatsoever of Tyr's deviousness or of any of the mean tricks she plays on him.

Dev, often being too embarrassed about what she's done to him, doesn't EVER talk to his Mother about any of it and remains quiet. Tyr knows this and uses Dev's silence to her advantage every chance she gets.




END OF CHAPTER 3


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing